It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Media/Entertainment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I know there have been some posts asking what pass times ETs might participate in, but I'd like to take a slightly different angle to the question. We all know that present day media (TV, Internet, radio, etc...) is the most common means one has of finding information . Well, I pose the question how do ETs relay information to eachother, and what possible forms of media are used. We've all heard rumors (especially from the MIB movies) that mini-discs, and compact discs are actually part of technology we received from ETs in trade deals.

Also, related to this, in all the sightings of ET craft, I have never heard of there being any sort of logo, or emblem on the craft. I find this strange and actually an argument for craft being of domestic origin. Every probe, craft, and object we send into space has some type of NASA, or European Space Agency, etc.. logo on it. Now of course ETs can have a totally different mind set than we do, but I would still find it hard to believe that they would lack culture to the extent of not putting symbols of orgin on their vessels. So any UFO seen without a logo of some type, I could see that as being a sign that it is a domestic craft left unsigned for reasons of secrecy.

Any thoughts are welcome,

Cheers!

Spoonman

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This has always interested me and I wonder what they do for fun, because I think that abduction could be their kind of sick fun!! Oh, and mutilating cows!! \/
. .
---

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Their favorite pastimes appear to be butchering cows, art projects in corn fields, and the occassional anal probe...

Of course, any such speculation would be purely that...speculative. Since nobody has (to my knowledge) ever seen them engage in "leisurely" activities, we'd only be guessing, and not even informative guessing...but shots in the dark guessing...

As for the logos, there have been some accounts of external heiroglyphs in some of the docs relating to crash retrievals, but it's pretty lean....and still under authentication....

Kal

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
traveling in space, passing from a dimension to another, visiting every existint planet.. isnt dat FUN? lol

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe the boy racers of the alien worlds have emblems and logos but cant be bothered to get off the planet because their too busy racing each other!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
They're probably getting a kick out of watching American politics.

And maybe reading ATS too!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
They're probably getting a kick out of watching American politics.

And maybe reading ATS too!

According to ATS Member Vertu, the reptilians are reading this forum.
I wouldn�t mind getting a U2U from any of them

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
my opinion is that because the aliens that visit us are in fact some kind of
"bio robot" that was made by the real aliens, that they dont have pastimes.
They just work on cows and anal examinations.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Their favorite pastimes appear to be butchering cows, art projects in corn fields, and the occassional anal probe...

They also seemed to be attracted to double-wide trailers and the people that inhabit them.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoonman
Also, related to this, in all the sightings of ET craft, I have never heard of there being any sort of logo, or emblem on the craft. I find this strange and actually an argument for craft being of domestic origin. Every probe, craft, and object we send into space has some type of NASA, or European Space Agency, etc.. logo on it. Now of course ETs can have a totally different mind set than we do, but I would still find it hard to believe that they would lack culture to the extent of not putting symbols of orgin on their vessels. So any UFO seen without a logo of some type, I could see that as being a sign that it is a domestic craft left unsigned for reasons of secrecy.

I don't remember the details exactly at the moment but there was a case with a policeman in the states 1964 that saw something land and take off close to an explosive storage. His name was Lonnie Zamora. The craft or whatever it was had some kind of logo on it. Some has then partially based on that (plus some other things) suggested that it was a ballon crew that got scared and took off when the policecar approached them. Though to my knowledge this is still "classified" as an unexplained case. Hynek among other people has taken a look at it. It's usually called the Socorro case in books about ufos.

Edit: changed some grammar plus some things that I wasn't sure about.

[edit on 22/10/04 by NaturalManiac]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Maybe the earth is just a giant reality TV program to them (ok I stole that of a bad TV program) but seriously I think it is stupid to try to understand aliens since there minds would be so different to ours.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It all depends on their mindset, if they are work orientated, then perhaps they do not have a concept of recreation or entertainment, or as someone said, perhaps their work is fulfilling for them. For me, travelling the universe, would be very fulfilling.

If they are a logical and spiritual species, then perhaps they consider meditation and spiritual rituals a good form of recreation. Much like the Vulcans in Star Trek.

If they are a more playful species then perhaps they like sex, art, music, dance, singing and and light-hearted entertainment. The Nordics for instance are reported to be a very sexual species.

A more technological species may spend their recreation time in holograms, or in custom-built matrix like realities. In fact, I recall the Greys saying to one of their abductees, that is how they spend their recreational time.

Some species maybe completely devoted to helping others, or the reverse, completely subserviant.

Some may indeed be like the Klingons, and derive their entertainment from war, aggression and dueling. Some maybe very sick-minded, lower-dimensional beings, who derive pleasure from pain and suffering. Some maybe a hunting species.

As for how they receive their information

1. Internet
2. Telepathy

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That post about anal probes had me laughing my ass of thinking of south park..

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They also seemed to be attracted to double-wide trailers and the people that inhabit them.

Jerry Springer must be being beamed throughout the Galaxy...

Aliens: "Take us to your leader!"
Human: "This is the President"
Aliens: "This is not the one called "Springer"!!!"

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So, Gazrok, you think they like to take their work "home" with them? If there are Reptoids on this board I'd like to here from them too, maybe a mod could arrange a Q&A with one of them, eh? I would be interested in knowing if EBEs do play games and what kind. What do they consider play or a pastime?

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Of course, any such speculation would be purely that...speculative. Since nobody has (to my knowledge) ever seen them engage in "leisurely" activities

Messing with our heads is their favorite pastime. Perhaps they enjoy placing bets on whether any of us sheeple can work out their game and then be smart enough to relay the information without it sounding like a B-grade sci/fi movie or X-files plot.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think that all that is posted so far is their work/study. Probing, abducting,
mutilating, etc. What do they do otherwise, maybe nothing? A quick trip to a sleep/regeneration chamber? A quick body lube with human protein rub?

top topics

join