learn more

Thank you liberals!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JBpage76

In the course of your defining those words, you've accurately summed up most of the Republican Party. Not the liberals. Equality is the general stance of the liberal movement.

Here's a definition of liberalism:

a : of, favoring, or based upon the principles of liberalism
b capitalized : of or constituting a political party advocating or associated with the principles of political liberalism; especially : of or constituting a political party in the United Kingdom associated with ideals of individual especially economic freedom, greater individual participation in government, and constitutional, political, and administrative reforms designed to secure these objectives

So what's wrong with that, again?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was just emailed this link... seems to say the same thing I have been saying.... read for yourself. I have a suspicion there will be a barrage of "Republican Lies" replies though...even though I'm not partial to either party.
Half Your Paycheck To The Government In 2013:
www.foxbusiness.com...

edit on 21-11-2012 by JBpage76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

This may not pertain to you specifically but does to A LOT of your cronies.

If you call yourself a Liberal and tolerant, and get all butt hurt when someone mentions God or Christ or Christianity or Christmas, you are not a Liberal or tolerant......you are a HYPOCRITE.

So, really the definition itself is good on paper, but it’s worth as much as the paper its written on due to the actions of the majority of people preaching it. Don’t get me wrong, but it seems the more extreme the devotion to a specific party, the more hypocritical their members get…. on both sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

This may not pertain to you specifically but does to A LOT of your cronies.

Don't insult me. While I may have a few friends of whom I am largely unaware, I am a lone warrior.

If you call yourself a Liberal and tolerant, and get all butt hurt when someone mentions God or Christ or Christianity or Christmas, you are not a Liberal or tolerant......you are a HYPOCRITE.

I am human. I am obviously hypocritical at times. That is because I want others to be better than I am, so that someday I may see what I wish to become and emulate that example. Then the cycle repeats.

Christianity is the definition of tradition. It does not allow progress, it does not allow change. It follows a constant, set pattern that will wear ruts into the ground until you've gone so deep that there's no longer any point in continuing. Christianity has condemned the very arts we need to save ourselves, and has insisted that we must save ourselves by relying on someone else to save us.

Proactive independence and necessary change are not part of Christianity, and this is why I dislike it. It hinders the progress of our race, and I cannot lend my support to such a cause. The longer this species resists the flow of the universe, the greater the chaos that results. Why do you think religion has caused so many wars? A rock will either divert the flow of a stream, or it will break.

Many times, we have broken. And this time, we will either break or divert the natural course of our existence. I fear the consequences such a divergence may bring.

So, really the definition itself is good on paper, but it’s worth as much as the paper its written on due to the actions of the majority of people preaching it. Don’t get me wrong, but it seems the more extreme the devotion to a specific party, the more hypocritical their members get…. on both sides.

That's why I love the circle. No matter which direction you go, if you travel far enough, you will eventually visit both sides and back again. That's what we must be - a spiral, forever traveling upwards. Cycle upon cycle upon cycle. A coin has two sides, and it is difficult to balance. But if you spin it, it will balance with ease, because two sides plus continuous motion equals balance.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That was actually a very logical and informative response, thank you. I wish more people were able to discuss their differences that way. Got a star from me!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I try to be constructive with my criticism. There is no point in examining flaws if you aren't going to formulate a solution in the process. Thank you for your understanding.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I agree

It is hard for people to convince me, I would sit down with them and have lunch, but they have to tell me what is beneath the smile.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So you can complain about something and then when your asked for evidence of it you act as if I'm crazy to ask for it? Sure keep telling yourself that, it's garnished you a ton of support on this thread. Baseless comments get everyone to back you up... or do they.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Love how I get no response from JB on what I put on page 9! I guess he can argue when it is convenient for him, but when he is faced with something he can't overcome he runs away.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CJCSuperman

Clearly I have the same problem, I've asked for proof to 'support' his myth, I've yet to see any.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Clearly you don’t read very well, he did say, several times, he would post it once its finalized, and that it was EXPECTED to increase.

That means “IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET” (in a slow deliberate tone)

Noticed a link he posted to a related write up.. but again that would require you having to read..

You keep saying “show me, he’s not showing me” which is probably because, like he stated earlier, these are changes we are expected this coming year and you keep repeating the same ignorant rants. So unless you have a viable means to provide proof on something that is “expected” (time travel, physic influences, ect..).. your rants are simply those of a clown... as your avitar readily suggests...lol

Unless I missed it where it was stated that we are currently paying a 50% tax……Hmmmm? Smarty britches?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCSuperman
Love how I get no response from JB on what I put on page 9! I guess he can argue when it is convenient for him, but when he is faced with something he can't overcome he runs away.
He is in the field for the next few days… life can be rough for those who have to work for a living… you would think that might occur to someone if they actually worked too. Yes no?

I tell him you said hi though…lol

Besides, was there a question in there? Sounded like statements to me? But what do I know, must not be as smart as you…lol

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Sorry, but when somebody gives a link to faux news, it's automatically ignored. "Fox" and "News" should not be allowed to be used in the same sentence. They form an oxymoron, two contradictory terms used together (like civil war, military intelligence, icy hot.... they completely contradict each other).

The fallacies reported by them, especially in the "business" section are quickly and easily debunked due to the outright lies they tell.

Remember, faux won a lawsuit saying they didn't have to tell the truth in their "news" and are only an opinion network. They prove it true each and every day.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentZoil

Besides, was there a question in there? Sounded like statements to me? But what do I know, must not be as smart as you…lol

I find that hilarious, 'cause your statements sound like questions!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Yeah because lame stream media is soooo truthful…lol…. Didn’t a few CNN reporters just quit for having to report BS?.. yeah, thought so..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

All I can really do is laugh at that dude. Your true colors are showing, and they are telling me ….”Simple insults for a simple mind”. Shows you are a person hell bent on argument and rebuttals, even at the cost of your own intelligence. Of course you don’t want to address me, because I keep showing you how absurd you are making yourself sound. I am trying to save you from yourself bro. I suggest you take your medication, and ask your foster parents if you can play xbox a little longer. Stick to something your good at because this is thread is obviously too much for you to follow.Your whole argument is based on the fact hasn’t proved he is paying something that he himself stated will be a few weeks from now. You should have even proved that to your self in you last post.
edit on 24-11-2012 by AgentZoil because: removal of hurtful material that will make NoJoker13 cry...

Being an rational intellect I am sure is what has cost you so many ats points… Every one of your posts are insulting and trolling side… how is anyone suppose to take you serious?
I can see that you seem to have a developed pattern of taking threads off topic, heckling OPs and repeated violations of ATS rules. as a quick review of your posts provide. So in fact you are counter to their core “Deny Ignorance”, instead you seem to breed it.
edit on 24-11-2012 by AgentZoil because: Reworded hurtful statement to ease the sting to a troll.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentZoil

LOL I'm happy you did, because laughter usually means that the statement has some sort of truth to the recipient. I hope you enjoyed it, now go back to being a bender.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join