It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messiah has been identified!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Nostradamus’ description of the Second Coming of Christ and Dr. LaFobruge’s explanation of the Messiah’s mission bear a remarkable resemblance to the noble life of the world-renowned spiritual teacher, humanitarian and artist, Supreme Master Ching Hai, and the work of Her Association. The following are some examples regarding the prophecies cited in the article:

1. “The rebuilding of America’s government, Europe’s bombed cities, and the war-ravaged Middle East will all take place thanks to a single leader Nostradamus called ‘Faro.’ He will come from the mountains to the northeast of India, possibly Tibet, and where he walks, prosperity follows.”

Faro in Spanish means “lighthouse” or “guiding light.”

Supreme Master Ching Hai achieved complete enlightenment in the Himalayas and was in Tibet and India before being sought out to share Her teachings with the public.
Master and the representatives of the governors of the six states
Chicago, USA (February 22, 1994)

A recipient of the World Spiritual Leadership Award, presented in 1994 by governors of six states in the US, Supreme Master Ching Hai has long served as a foremost spiritual guiding light.

Supreme Master Ching Hai is still working to bring peace to all parts of the world and fulfill the realizable dream of “Heaven on Earth” for all beings.

Source: gdc2.org...

www.godsdirectcontact.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite

Could you please provide a reference for when and where Nostradamus said this.

Every time someone (miss) quotes Nostradamus I ask this question. No one has as yet answered it. Would you like to try?

Nostradamus source please.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hello pheonix358,

Please read www.godsdirectcontact.org.tw...

Cheers,

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vnmusic
Hello pheonix358,

Cheers,

Ok, how the hell can you reference Nostradamus when speaking about Christianity? According to the bible, Nostradamus would be a false prophet...

Anyway, by the name of your link (I haven't clicked on it BTW), I'm calling BS.

Why is it always the newbies that post the most whacky stuff?
edit on 18-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Your first link says that the problem of aging will be conquered in the year 2008.

I don't remember that happening.

Edit:
Sorry, it was 2006, not 2008.
From your link....

“The first problem eliminated by this so-called ‘Parliament of sages’ (7) will be human aging,” LaFobruge says. “By 2006, they will have solved the problem – and no one need ever grow old again. (8)

edit on 18-11-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Your first link says that the problem of aging will be conquered in the year 2008.

Edit:
From your link....

“The first problem eliminated by this so-called ‘Parliament of sages’ (7) will be human aging,” LaFobruge says. “By 2006, they will have solved the problem – and no one need ever grow old again. (8)

When you think about it, it has happened to a certain extent even though we haven't solved the issue of dying

Botox can make you look younger and I'm sure there are other products out there that can give the same effect. I know its not reversing aging but to a few oldies, it would be just as good.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Hello pheonix358,

Cheers,

If you truly want to find what the Quatrains say as opposed to the mumbo jumbo of your source, try www.propheties.it...

There you will find literal translations and some serious scholarly work on trying to decipher them. The Internet is full of garbage and relies on the fact that very few people can translate from medieval french, latin and ancient Greek.

Do some real research. Your source is lame!

P

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Edit:
From your link....

Hello butcherguy,

The phrase "no one ever grow old again" refers to:

- a person that got the enlightenment. Once enlightened, that person's soul will never "grow old", not the physical body

- physical body will always grow old

Through a correct way to meditate, one can liberate his/her soul. That's what it means!.

Cheers,

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Botox can make you look younger and I'm sure there are other products out there that can give the same effect. I know its not reversing aging but to a few oldies, it would be just as good.

Then you shouldn't have a problem posting a source that shows that the 'parliament of sages' invented the Botox procedure in 2006.
If Botox is the cure for aging, I am very disappointed in the work of said 'parliament'.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I have dont really have much of an opinion on this just bored. Maybe its me didnt know faros meant guiding light hehe I was named after somebody on that show in 88 can you guess who.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

"Your first link says that the problem of aging will be conquered in the year 2008.

I don't remember that happening."

Well "They" are hardly lightly to release virtual immortality to the masses now are they? As to this antichrist twaddle people need to be carefull because is a self fulfilling prophecy IMHO.
edit on 18-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vnmusic

- a person that got the enlightenment. Once enlightened, that person's soul will never "grow old", not the physical body

Ahhh, I am still disappointed, they have fooled some people into thinking they meant the physical body. Probably because they were not clear on the point that they only referred to 'souls'.

If they are talking about souls and aging, what am I to think when someone refers to a person as having 'an old soul', using it as a compliment? I guess I should correct them and let them know that souls strive to be young?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

virtual immortality

Now we are dealing with virtual immortality.

I will have to jump out before the original criteria devolves to just a cure for insomnia.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

A recipient of the World Spiritual Leadership Award, presented in 1994 by governors of six states in the US, Supreme Master Ching Hai has long served as a foremost spiritual guiding light.

Supreme Master Ching Hai is still working to bring peace to all parts of the world and fulfill the realizable dream of “Heaven on Earth” for all beings.

Ehum..clears throat...

Ching Hai has made millions of dollars as a painter, author, fashion designer, and jewelry designer. She launched an expensive clothing line in New York and Paris in 1995. Her business activities have led some detractors to question her motives, and she has also been criticised because her disciples are reported to buy much of her artwork, which is seen as a de facto donation. One disciple is believed to have bought a pair of used sweat socks for US$800 because "when the Master leaves the physical world, at least I will have her socks"

The words cult leader, money loving bitch using weak minded sheeple, willing promotor of mental and spiritual enslavement of people in spiritual need comes to mind.

Hows that brain washing working for you btw?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The Messiah has been identified!

Yes .. He has. His name is Jesus and He hasn't come back yet. When He does, you won't have to 'identify' Him or wonder if it's Him. He'll make Himself VERY clear and every eye will see Him as he returns. (according to scripture)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

reply to post by andy06shake

virtual immortality

Now we are dealing with virtual immortality.

I will have to jump out before the original criteria devolves to just a cure for insomnia.

I meant virtually meaning near immortality. I'm assuming people can still die by injuries or choice. Stopping the ageing process or atleast retarding it is allready possibe with rats. Its not that far a leap to think the same techniques can be applied to us Monkeys.
edit on 18-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Ehum..clears throat...

Ching Hai has made millions of dollars as a painter, author, fashion designer, and jewelry designer. She launched an expensive clothing line in New York and Paris in 1995. Her business activities have led some detractors to question her motives, and she has also been criticised because her disciples are reported to buy much of her artwork, which is seen as a de facto donation. One disciple is believed to have bought a pair of used sweat socks for US$800 because "when the Master leaves the physical world, at least I will have her socks"

The words cult leader, money loving bitch using weak minded sheeple, willing promotor of mental and spiritual enslavement of people in spiritual need comes to mind.

Hows that brain washing working for you btw?

Of course, she made millions of dollars ... to give to people who need it.
How else could she do it?

If you have time, please take a look at the list of Humanitarian Relief Activities worldwide.

Source:
www.godsdirectcontact.org.tw...
and
www.godsdirectcontact.org.tw...

regards,

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

If they are talking about souls and aging, what am I to think when someone refers to a person as having 'an old soul', using it as a compliment? I guess I should correct them and let them know that souls strive to be young?

Hi,

"old soul" refers to a soul that descends into the physical realm looooooong time ago (to learn).
There are souls that recently arrive here, that is called "young soul".

Young or old is a matter of timing in the physical world only.
"Soul" actually is neither young nor old. It's a "divine" that has always existed.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"Your first link says that the problem of aging will be conquered in the year 2008.

Hi,

It has been happening to the people who got enlightenment.
Because they have connected to their soul, and the soul is ageless.

edit on 18-11-2012 by vnmusic because: miss a word

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Hi,

It has been happening to the people who got enlightenment.
Because they have connected to their soul, and the soul is ageless.

edit on 18-11-2012 by vnmusic because: miss a word

If the soul is ageless ( which I can believe ), what exactly is meant by the statement that I originally commented on?

Here it is again:

“The first problem eliminated by this so-called ‘Parliament of sages’ (7) will be human aging,” LaFobruge says. “By 2006, they will have solved the problem – and no one need ever grow old again

"human aging" it says.
If the soul is ageless, what are they referring to when they speak of "human aging"? Not the soul, apparently.

Maybe they were speaking of the body?

edit on 18-11-2012 by butcherguy because: Repaired punctuation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join