It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, make no mistake, Israel would do this to you too.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Aren't they at war? War is never pretty, no matter who is the attacker or defender, US knows all about that, and casualties occur. For it to be woman and children, that's a different matter, though it never stopped us in the past.
What is the purpose of saying they would do it to us (and make it yellow?!?) other then raising support for a certain agenda. I cannot admire that, most come here for information (on a educational basis) or just for fun, your post lacks either.
Maybe i am getting sick of watch this war and the Keyboard soldiers that come with it. Everywhere both teams are posting propaganda to the point i cannot accept it anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

ALLOE ME TO ADD THAT IN THE DAY OF 911 400 JEWS DIDNT MEKE IT TO WORK AT THE WTC.....COINCIDENCE??.....IM STILL READING INTO IT.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123

ALLOE ME TO ADD THAT IN THE DAY OF 911 400 JEWS DIDNT MEKE IT TO WORK AT THE WTC.....COINCIDENCE??.....IM STILL READING INTO IT.

Yes, I understand that not ONE Jew died in the twin towers collapse. Mossad did it, I'm fairly certain, but the U.S. government was in on it too...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

So your actually saying the Palestinians are the ancient people of Judea??? Crikey, that makes today's crimes 10 x worse!!

The European Jews are really killing the people God promised that area to?

edit on 19-11-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So now we get to see anti Israel threads +posts everyday on ATS by Muslims.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

There was no such thing as "Palestinians" in the 1500's.

No but that's when Gaza was formed, in a region which has been inhabited by the same indigenous peoples of that area for 5000 years. Philistines and Egyptians claiming leadership to the area long before anyone else, so you can call them Palestinians, call them what you like, but these people didn't just suddenly up sticks and move into the area to be bombed and pretend their land was being stolen!!

So again, after 5000 years, where do you want them to go?

you conveniently omit the fact the hebrew people dominated the region and are on record under various languages and historical sources as living there, being conquered, and being expelled multiple times. Why is that?

Because the Hebrews that dominated the region are long dead and gone and haven't had a claim on the land for centuries.

How can it be relevant in any sane argument?

It'd be like starting a massacre of US women and children just to give the land back to the Native Indians, except 3 times more topical and more likely to be justified using your rational, as this at least took place within the last 500 years.

How can you support genocide of one people to satisfy the greed of the ancestors of another people?? The only people alive today that have any claim to this area are the ones you're trying to kill....
edit on 19-11-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

The hebrew people are not dead and gone. You can trace their DNA in many jewish people in Israel today. If there is one people who really are extinct out of the different ethnic groups we are talking about here, It's the philistines. It's a misconception and an untruth that the modern palestinians are descended from the philistines. They are not (and are in fact arab). On the issue of the egyptians, we agree. However much of the Sinai was conquered by Israel and they even chose to give it back to Egypt in an effort to make peace.

It would seem there are 2 versions of history out there. I'm really not sure where you're getting yours from, but that is neither here nor there. The question is this:

Do you believe the state of Israel has a right to exist? If so, where? If not, why?

If you want peace, it is contingent on acknowledging Israel's right to exist. Something most of it's detractors who share your opinions don't seem willing to do.
edit on 19-11-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

If I, as a Christian, constantly tried to murder their men, women and children with random rockets and suicide bombers, I would expect them to do the same to me...I just can't believe it's taken them so long...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
sorry double post.
edit on 19-11-2012 by SageRivers because: dp

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There's a documentary by louis theroux that is worth looking into here.
'Ultra Zionists', has two perspectives to it which is what i love about him. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by mentioning that here I'm a newbie.

But if you take away all the egotism and the names from it.
Big brother torments little brother for so many years. Little brother throws a pebble at big brother. Big brother then proceeds to launch an unholy beat down on little brother, leaving him bloodied and weak. When questioned why he says he was only defending himself, and big brother's close friends (the west + MSM) were there and vouch for him.

Simple. There are still children dying, people dying, until this stops nobody is in the right.
edit on 19-11-2012 by SageRivers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
@ op - The Palestinians are just as trust worthy let me tell you...

youtu.be...
edit on 19-11-2012 by HMR85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2012 by HMR85 because: Broken link

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HMR85

youtu.be...

So, I suppose in your mind, that justifies their oppression and slaughter?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Originally posted by rocha123

Yes, I understand that not ONE Jew died in the twin towers collapse.

That is a complete and utter lie...

Link

“Through today’s issue, The Times has published more than 1,800 sketches. The official count of those dead and missing in the trade center attacks stands at 2,937. Reporters have contacted, or tried to contact, relatives or friends of nearly every victim the paper was able to locate. Some have declined to give interviews; others said they were not ready to talk. (As more names become known and more families agree to interviews, the editors intend to publish additional profile pages from time to time.)”

The New York Times did not continue to add additional profiles to this series.

The New York Times series is searchable.

In order to determine how many Jewish victims appeared on the list of 1,800, I used the following search terms: Jew, Jewish, Temple, Synagogue, Israel and Mitzvah.

I then examined the resulting list of names and removed individuals who had been identified as Jewish in error.

I then search the list for the following terms: Catholic, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and Muslim.

250 named victims resulted from using my search terms, i.e. 250 victims out of 1800 can be identified by religious affiliation.

18% of the named victims were Jewish.

82% of the named victims were not Jewish.

If we multiply 1800 by .18, we find that 324 of the listed in the New York Times were probably Jewish.

This partially confirms the information provided by the United States Department of State.

“A total of 2,071 occupants of the World Trade Center died on September 11, among the 2,749 victims of the WTC attacks. According to an article in the October 11, 2001, Wall Street Journal, roughly 1,700 people had listed the religion of a person missing in the WTC attacks; approximately 10% were Jewish. A later article, in the September 5, 2002, Jewish Week, states, “based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by The New York Times, and information from records at the Medical Examiner’s Office, there were at least 400 victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish.” This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks. A partial list of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who died (out of 658 in the company) lists 49 Jewish memorial services, which is between 12% and 13%.”

usinfo.state.gov...

My research indicates that it is unlikely that American Jews in general were warned beforehand.

Do you realize how offensive your insinuation is, or do you simply not care?
edit on 19-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

My understanding may have been in error, but something is still rotten in Denmark.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Originally posted by HMR85

youtu.be...

So, I suppose in your mind, that justifies their oppression and slaughter?

No, I never said it justified it. Way to assume.

I think however, people need to stop being misleading and trying to make it look like one side is innocent in all this when it is far from the case. I can spin it around to and say so its justifiable to you for the Palestinians to launch rockets into Israel killing innocent women and children just trying to live their lives?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I can't wait until you are banned OP.

You are only here to spread hate towards the Israelis. Sucks.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Do more research and you will find articles to contradict your statement.

www.politicsforum.org...

About 400 Jewish people died on 9/11 and this forum list a few of them. In the end we are all human and need to stop dividing ourselves on religious beliefs.

Dang, was too late on my post lol
edit on 19-11-2012 by CajunBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

I think your ignoring the main undertone: The Northern European Christian peoples, especially in America, sympathize with the Israeli's and wish we could do as they do: defend our homelands from philistine invaders.

We know what happens when a light skin country goes dark, we may not be able to avoid our coming doom, but we can help them to avoid their doom.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by LostPassword

Nice try, Christains wouldn't be using rockets and suicide bombers, you reap what you sow. Hamas deserves to be destroyed.

The PLO started as a Christian organization....The West mostly didnt care because of their skin color

Put a million White Christians in a prison like Gaza with the same persecution and no outside help and you will see they would be just as violent if not moreso

en.wikipedia.org...
The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) (Arabic: منظمة التحرير الفلسطينية‎; Munaẓẓamat at-Taḥrīr al-Filasṭīniyyah (help·info)) is a political and paramilitary organization which was created in 1964. It is recognized as the "sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people" by the United Nations and over 100 states with which it holds diplomatic relations

Conceived by the Arab states at the first Arab summit meeting, the 1964 Arab League summit (Cairo),

Nice try, the UN was always a more secular/atheist Organization. I guess it is true what the Islam says about telling lies, unacceptable unless it is for the benefit of Islam..

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If Christians tied bombs to their children and sent hundreds of rockets into Israel

Then the Israelis would protect themselves...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join