Christians, make no mistake, Israel would do this to you too.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
They have no business being there.

They've never lived anywhere else in the history of mankind.

Where the hell are you suggesting they move to?? Canada? Your house?

(you #ing idiot)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Originally posted by r2d246
They have no business being there.

They've never lived anywhere else in the history of mankind.

Where the hell are you suggesting they move to?? Canada? Your house?

(you #ing idiot)

You do realize modern Palestinians are Arab, right? That means they haven't lived in the region known as Palestine for as long as the hebrews have (not even close).

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

And you think they've just decided to move there now so they can watch the fireworks???

The Palestinians have officially lived in Gaza since the 1500's and their ancestors (probably a healthy mix of Arabs, Semites, Egyptians and Canaanites) have been there for 5000 years.... long before Moses was born!

Where would you have them go after 5000 years?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You have had quite a busy day spreading your hatred for the Zionist' with every key stroke;. I do not recall
any Christians here claiming they were special and above persecution from anyone. So if you are looking for the" tit for tat" mentality perhaps you should take a good hard look in the mirror!

You will gain nothing by your flawed ideology. Your very actions of spreading hatred in 2 different threads within 24hrs. only proves YOU are part of the problem and NOT the solution. In this Holy war, there are no winners only losers,,,

Pax

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by DeadSeraph

And you think they've just decided to move there now so they can watch the fireworks???

The Palestinians have officially lived in Gaza since the 1500's and their ancestors (probably a healthy mix of Arabs, Semites, Egyptians and Canaanites) have been there for 5000 years.... long before Moses was born!

Where would you have them go after 5000 years?

There was no such thing as "Palestinians" in the 1500's. While you're right about the general mix of the people in the region, you conveniently omit the fact the hebrew people dominated the region and are on record under various languages and historical sources as living there, being conquered, and being expelled multiple times. Why is that?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
You people should really learn what Israelis are doing to Palestinian Christians. You should look to Bethlehem and see what's going on there. And, Israel has bombed many churches. And, the Jewish state is for those of Jewish faith, they discriminate against Christians. If I was a Christian, I would not support Israel.

I hear you, but US is funding this Atrocity, 3 billion a year to continue this nonsensical conflict and propaganda, who caused Jesus crucifixion? Americans are not christian any more, six days work their ass off to pay the credit card, the mortgage etc... and Sundays sheepishly heading to churches to turn the other chick for the weekly slapping; then bow to the slapper and kiss his hand.

Yes, christian you are programmed, you are done by the book of lies written by Jews.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
if you take a look , israel was to be put in either australia, canada amoung others..

Theodor Herzl sought support from the great powers for the creation of a Jewish homeland. He turned to Great Britain, and met with Joseph Chamberlain, the British colonial secretary and others. The British agreed, in principle, to Jewish settlement in East Africa "on conditions which will enable members to observe their national customs."

There was no such thing as "Israel" ......

After the rejection of the Uganda scheme on the grounds of impracticability by the British, Zangwill turned his attention to settlement in Canada and Australia. But opposition from local residents led him to abandon the scheme. Expeditions were sent to Mesopotamia (Iraq), Cyrenaica (Libya) and Angola but little came of these expeditions.

Read it here, www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Close call there, A australia!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Exact. The core of Zionism is atheistic. Ever wondered, everyone, who was behind Hitler and Communism? The answer is: Herzl and his Zion Party. Zion used religions, twisted it to have a land in Middle-East by pretending they're jews, and there you go.

Is it possible that Hitler was a time traveller and saw what kind of race are Jews and attempted to burn them in the fire so their soul never come back to this reality?

Too far fetched?

Well give me your scenario then.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

The thing is...Israelis ARE killing Christians in Palestine and Gaza right now.

There are PLENTY of Palestinian Christians...only an idiot would imagine Palestine is exclusively Muslim..it's not.

And let me tell American or British Christians this, remember when opening your wallets and purses to drag out yet more money for those poor, besieged Israelis because you imagine it's your religious duty...the bombs and missiles they buy with your money, are just as effective at ripping through the bodies of the Palestinian Christians just as much as they are the Palestian Muslims...

I just hope you've made your peace with God before putting more money for weapons in the hands of those Israeli Zionists so they can kill Christians...God doesn't like his children massacred, but likes it even less if Christians were supplying the means for them to do it.

On your own heads be it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

There was no such thing as "Palestinians" in the 1500's.

No but that's when Gaza was formed, in a region which has been inhabited by the same indigenous peoples of that area for 5000 years. Philistines and Egyptians claiming leadership to the area long before anyone else, so you can call them Palestinians, call them what you like, but these people didn't just suddenly up sticks and move into the area to be bombed and pretend their land was being stolen!!

So again, after 5000 years, where do you want them to go?

you conveniently omit the fact the hebrew people dominated the region and are on record under various languages and historical sources as living there, being conquered, and being expelled multiple times. Why is that?

Because the Hebrews that dominated the region are long dead and gone and haven't had a claim on the land for centuries.

How can it be relevant in any sane argument?

It'd be like starting a massacre of US women and children just to give the land back to the Native Indians, except 3 times more topical and more likely to be justified using your rational, as this at least took place within the last 500 years.

How can you support genocide of one people to satisfy the greed of the ancestors of another people?? The only people alive today that have any claim to this area are the ones you're trying to kill....
edit on 19-11-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
no sir your lies will not be allowed

What lies? What do you want me to prove? I will happily.

I never assumed anything...

I pointed directly to your personal beliefs.... you might want to go back and edit out the term Palestinian brothers from one of your responses

Religion aside, I look at everyone as a brother, even Americans. We all came with the same and will leave with the same regardless of how much you hate another culture. I won't edit that out even if I did type it. I dont like political arseholes who take innocent peoples lives because they believe its the right thing to do.

All Zionist are jews which has been the hate
Not all Jews are Zionist

is this the muslim brotherhoods goal?

Zionists are a political movement who control Israel. I'd love to see how many "Zionists" were starved, detained and murdered in Germany.

Do you really want Americans to hate Jews... Christian Nation and all... Want us to come in and put right what once went wrong... Remember however, we can go after you as well seems we all three have the same original book and since the DMCA passed the christians can claim the muslim religion is a knock off of Christianity...

Whats Christianity? Is that an American version of Catholic?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Is it just me or can anyone else see what is about to happen !
Im thinking that Israel is going to keep pushing and pushing to see how far they can take Palestine.
They will continue to press them with much hatred towards them from the rest of the world for doing so , yet none of the western powers will stop them !
So then their enemies will step in and retaliate to protect Palestine from any further invasion .
Whats going to happen is loads of jews are going to be killed , the jewsih state will claim some new mass genocide for the deaths and the UN will # itself and give them some more land , thus repeating the process over !
We will all be made to feel sorry for those that were lost in such a great genocide and the future generations will not say a word against Israel or their foreign policy !

is this just a repeat of history !

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There are too many of you to reply to, I choose to reply to Beezer
because he is the spokesman for Lets keep warring and conquering because that
is what we have been doing for ages, so lets keep on keeping on.

And now here is my reply.

If you don't want to take my words when it comes to today's hardcore
Zionists.

Take the words of Jesus in Book of Revelation.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews,
and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy
feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Do you people get it now, most of the Hardcore Zionists in Israel are
NOT EVEN REAL JEWS.
edit on 19-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
For the record

I am Caucasian Christian person, those of you thinking that I am muslim
need to believe that in order to dismiss my posts and sleep easier

One more time here are words of Jesus in Book of Revelation

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
edit on 19-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You didn't really just quote the Bible, Scripture and the words of Jesus Christ to rationalize and justify your hateful rants did you? I mean there is stretching things and then there is just taking a leap off the deep end of logic entirely. Whatever Jesus might do or think, being cited as basis for hate and especially hate against Israel of all the places....isn't what I think He would likely find amusing. Just my two cents....after biting my tongue for quite awhile.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nibirian
Is it possible that Hitler was a time traveller and saw what kind of race are Jews and attempted to burn them in the fire so their soul never come back to this reality?

Too far fetched?

Well give me your scenario then.

Okay: Swiss banks funds Hitler to kill thousands of Jews. Once that happens, Vatican and the UN establish a state for the Jews to protect them (Israel). Except that the guys who funded Hitler are now the funders (and the control) behind Israel Government.

I, for one, encourage the existence and survival of Israel. But its government seems as corrupted as our own.
edit on 19-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

They don't believe in Christ.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

kind of makes me think of this, youll have to follow the link it wont let me embed it, israeli settlers abusing a british journalist.
edit on 19-11-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Christians in the Holy Land have been driven away, maybe just 2% still remain. According to the Churches in the region, it was the Israelis that drove them off as they lived at peace with muslims there for centuries

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Problem is we wouldn't be firing rockets into Israel.

Hmm, I dunno, imagine Mexico taking land from Texas, I'm sure there would be some radical texans who would fire at Mexicans.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join