It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, make no mistake, Israel would do this to you too.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

www.muslimaccess.com...

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah 9:5

the before and after is pretty much in line...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by polyphemus75
reply to post by LostPassword

BS! I am sick of the hatred towards the Jews on this website, they were attacked first from Gaza, Israel responded, now, the aggressor is the victim, bs, I am convinced we are living in a reality where good is no longer clearly defined, evil permeates, what's up is down, what's wrong is right, hurry up God, the inmates are running the asylum!

Gaza most certainly did NOT attack first. The Hamas leader was drawn out into the open, and IDF Gunships moved in and took him out. THEN Hamas started firing their bottle rockets across the range.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
Christians, make no mistake, Israel would do this to you too.

Gee... you think?

LINK

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Dear FyreByrd,

I suppose I did put a bit too much top spin on that one. Forgive me and I'll try to explain.

I was wondering if the problem that the Arab world was having with Israel was really land and settlements, or if the Muslims could not accept the hated Jews living in their midst. Was it really a religious problem?

So I took a quick mental inventory of the cultures of the world to determine which was most likely to infuriate Muslims. Voila! California fit the bill nicely. Public nudity in San Francisco, revealing clothing everywhere else, drugs, alcohol, Hollywood, loud music, smoking of all sorts, protests against authority, homosexuality, adultery. In short, nearly everything that Islam hates thrives in California.

It seemed natural, then to ask how Islam would react to having California deposited in the middle of their countries. I explained that the borders would be open, the country would disarm, Muslims would be free to come and go, all of the worldly objections would be gone.

It seemed to be that Muslims would still be jumping up and down with rage and attempting to destroy the new California because it would be a blasphemous country. We know how Islam treats blasphemy.

I hope that clears it up.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by polyphemus75
Have you not noticed the Islamic cyber Jihad on Israel . TheMuslims will do anything to cause Israel to appear at fault even though the Palestinians /Hamas have fired 120 rockets into Israel before this started . The Islamic God Allah gave that land to Israel per the Quran in the book of Night Journey chapter 17 verses 100 thru 104 . The Arabs admit it but will not yield ownership to the Jews .

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by polyphemus75
Have you not noticed the Islamic cyber Jihad on Israel . TheMuslims will do anything to cause Israel to appear at fault even though the Palestinians /Hamas have fired 120 rockets into Israel before this started . The Islamic God Allah gave that land to Israel per the Quran in the book of Night Journey chapter 17 verses 100 thru 104 . The Arabs admit it but will not yield ownership to the Jews .

The day people stop quoting religious scriptures, is the day the world will be a better place.

I tell you what.. you get your god to come down to Earth, and sign a legally binding contract saying Jews have a 100% right to the land and I'll believe you. Until then, your scriptures mean absolutely nothing in this conflict.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

no sir your lies will not be allowed

*snip*

I never assumed anything...

I pointed directly to your personal beliefs.... you might want to go back and edit out the term Palestinian brothers from one of your responses

so back to generalizations...

key words- your training was pretty good
but I saw you palm the card
acts of terror
committing false flags
your country
Palestinian genocide
destroying munition plants

at least you admitted one generalization was wrong

All Zionist are jews which has been the hate
Not all Jews are Zionist

is this the muslim brotherhoods goal?

Do you really want Americans to hate Jews... Christian Nation and all... Want us to come in and put right what once went wrong... Remember however, we can go after you as well seems we all three have the same original book and since the DMCA passed the christians can claim the muslim religion is a knock off of Christianity...

So on behalf of muslims your are inviting Americans into your lands? To fight the Jews...
We will have to guard the oil so the jews do not take it...
We will have to guard the gold
so the jews do not take it...
We will have to guard the munitions factories so the jews do not take it...
We will have to guard the weapons so the jews do not take it...
We will have to hire american workers to do the work so the jews do not attack muslim workers

We will have to charge you a minor fee for the protection of course, say a million a year per soldier from your oil revenues which we now guard... their are also administrative fees... since we can not allow any jews to do the paperwork we will have to hire americans to do the work...

I like your plan we will be uh. protecting managing, and shipping the oil so the jews do not take it... I think I can sell my fellow americans on this one... I pretty sure I can put together a strong division or three from vets... We will PROTECT your precious resources in the name of so the jews do not take it...

That tis what your thread wants... for america to get involved... I am willing to bet we can even sell the jews on the plan..lol... I like the way you think

I would advise you to unionize now before the mega corporations take over...

edit on 19-11-2012 by ripcontrol because: because god and the atheist are denying each other again

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321 and Anyone else interested

I see an idea popping up now and then which may be dangerous. Dangerous, because it appears to be false. That's the idea that this series of attacks were brought about by the Israeli attack on the Hamas military leader. Please don't continue to spread that idea until there is some corroboration for it, I haven't seen any yet.

Palestinian medical sources said at least eight people died in the Israeli airstrikes, including two young girls, and 84 others were wounded, 10 in serious condition. However, the health minister in Gaza, Mufid al-Mukhalalati, put the death toll at seven.

The dead included Ahmed al-Ja'abari, the popular and influential head of the Hamas military wing, and his son, the group said on its website.

The Israeli operation -- which the military calls "Operation Pillar of Defense" -- came after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned this week of pending retaliation by Israel for increased rocket attacks from Gaza.

"I would ask you, I'd ask any person around the planet: What would you do if your population was targeted day after day?" Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev said, later adding that "you have to see our operation as fundamentally defensive."

The United States said Israel has the right to defend itself, according to a statement from the State Department.

"We strongly condemn the barrage of rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel, and we regret the death and injury of innocent Israeli and Palestinian civilians caused by the ensuing violence," the statement said. "There is no justification for the violence that Hamas and other terrorist organizations are employing against the people of Israel. We call on those responsible to stop these cowardly acts immediately." (emphasis addded)

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by DerekJR321 and Anyone else interested

I see an idea popping up now and then which may be dangerous. Dangerous, because it appears to be false. That's the idea that this series of attacks were brought about by the Israeli attack on the Hamas military leader. Please don't continue to spread that idea until there is some corroboration for it, I haven't seen any yet.

Palestinian medical sources said at least eight people died in the Israeli airstrikes, including two young girls, and 84 others were wounded, 10 in serious condition. However, the health minister in Gaza, Mufid al-Mukhalalati, put the death toll at seven.

The dead included Ahmed al-Ja'abari, the popular and influential head of the Hamas military wing, and his son, the group said on its website.

The Israeli operation -- which the military calls "Operation Pillar of Defense" -- came after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned this week of pending retaliation by Israel for increased rocket attacks from Gaza.

"I would ask you, I'd ask any person around the planet: What would you do if your population was targeted day after day?" Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev said, later adding that "you have to see our operation as fundamentally defensive."

The United States said Israel has the right to defend itself, according to a statement from the State Department.

"We strongly condemn the barrage of rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel, and we regret the death and injury of innocent Israeli and Palestinian civilians caused by the ensuing violence," the statement said. "There is no justification for the violence that Hamas and other terrorist organizations are employing against the people of Israel. We call on those responsible to stop these cowardly acts immediately." (emphasis addded)

www.cnn.com...

I will agree with your post and recant my statement about the Hamas leaders death being the cause. As I researched more, I found many conflicting reports. Some news outlets are stating it started as far back as November 4th. So yes.. I agree and I recant my statement.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
rt.com...

One of the holiest sites in the Christian world, believed to be the place of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection, is now under threat of being closed over unpaid water bills.

For decades there has been a tacit agreement between the church and city authorities that exempted it from water charges. But in the late 1990s private company Hagihon took over water supply in Jerusalem and now insists that Israeli laws do not permit the company to make such exemptions.

The church says it is willing to pay for future utilities but finds it difficult to pay for the accumulated debt. It has asked Hagihon to write off the debt as it was the result of a past misunderstanding.

And it gets better!
Holy Sepulchre bank account blocked for water bill.
news.yahoo.com...

Maybe you guys should ask your churches to help raise the 9 million shekels owed! But dont forgot since the church is in the Palestinian territories it is illegal to give any aid!

Canada will give Israeli Christains refugee status at this time. (It just goes to show that Canada is full of anti-Semite hate mongers!)
www.unhcr.org...

I hate to say it, but I distrust Israel so much that I think they launch the missiles themselves! I think the real goal is to drive more and more Pallies out of the country!

The saddest part is that we do indeed have 15 million good friends in Israel, but the aparthied way of things has already been tested by history and almost none have stood the test of time! Most have gone down in flame!

Sure many have displaced native populations, but the Pallies have a very wide support base, around 2.2 billion to be exact! I think we may be watching Israel start the fight that will be her demise! Lets just hope this stays contained within Gaza!
edit on 19-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

Originally posted by laughingdog

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Problem is we wouldn't be firing rockets into Israel.

And that should have been the end of the thread.

*applause*

I agree wholeheartedly, I will never judge Israel no mater what they do, and if there is any judgement at all it will come from a higher realm, beyond the grasp of mortal understanding.
"Those who cut Israel adrift, will be set adrift."

That thinking is what helps Israel do whatever they want without reproach. You are so wrapped up in your rhetoric that you will deny blatant aggression by Israel and believe whatever they say as long as it does not offend your ears.

I see this all too often. There is an entire generation of people with hands over their ears. They go to church on Sunday and say "Praise Jesus" to their "Brothers" when they pass by in a supermarket. They take a pilgrimage to Jesus' house and think the Jews love them. Secretly they wish for the Jews to be "Perfected" (Changed to Christianity), but they would just as soon see them Raptured since they killed Jesus and all.

Hypocrites. Both of them. This is stupidity at it's finest. Two groups who tolerate each other until they can murder each other. I support NEITHER! I listen to both with my ears open so I know what is going on. My eyes can see also and I don't limit what information I seek.

If you choose to rely on rhetoric and lies then so be it. I just hope you don't expect me or any of my family to fight for YOU because you will go first.
I found your rant quite entertaining, and every now and then it slipped off on a tangent. I hear, and my eyes are wide open. Call it what you will, and I understand the spiritually dead would not understand or grasp my post. And know this, I can do my own fighting, I will give my life for the cause if needs be.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

You are absolutely right. Israel would not be acting the way it is if the Arab States had not tried to wipe them out on several occasions as well as Terrorists firing Rockets into Israel without any concern for who they may kill.
If this happened to the U.S. we would WIPE OUT any would be attacker. Israel has shown Great Restraint. The Author of this topic is obviously filled with Hatred toward Israel or Jews in General. I am not Jewish but if I were I would find this attitude DISTURBING. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Religion is not the whole reason for this war . It is the hate between the two people from the time of Isaac and Ishmael because Ishmael was rejected of God to bring forth Jesus .Most of that hate comes from the rejected people .You might actually read why this is happening in the bible . Also this thing is just getting started and will be in your back yard before long . Don't think it is a Middle East Problem only . Thats in the Bible also .
Religion gets blamed for a lot of things like hate and greed.
But for your information the Arabs agreed that the Quran says that and the 1st wooden Mosque over the rock was built there to preserve the spot for the Temple to be rebuilt . These are facts .

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

You are absolutely right. Israel would not be acting the way it is if the Arab States had not tried to wipe them out on several occasions as well as Terrorists firing Rockets into Israel without any concern for who they may kill.
If this happened to the U.S. we would WIPE OUT any would be attacker. Israel has shown Great Restraint. The Author of this topic is obviously filled with Hatred toward Israel or Jews in General. I am not Jewish but if I were I would find this attitude DISTURBING. Split Infinity

It's not that, Israel displaced this population number one, and subjected them to a life void of any real liberty or even basic necessitates. Israel drew the lines of disengagement but continually redraws them in favor of who? The Pallies fire in response to land grabs and the denial of basis human needs and rights! I am afraid Israel, will come down on the wrong side of History friend!

Many countries have displaced or even exterminated native populations, but this one has the support, moral at least of 2.2 billion plus.

The very best bet in my book is to just go in round em up and deport em! Sure its harsh, but in the end the Pallies get safety and the Israelis get their land! The Temple mount is going to have to be some world heritage holding or something because none should be able to posses it!

Make a deal with Iran! We wont bomb if you will take these million or so Pallies!

Mossad Israel et al is not really very trust worthy in my book. I would bet they have lauched more than a few rockets into Israel themselves!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Dear DerekJR321,

That's what I like about this place. I can learn a lot and adjust my thinking in a setting of respectful discussion. For the billionth time we must ask, why can't they do it that way over there?

Anyway, my hat's off to you and may applause surround you as I salute you as a true Knight of ATS. Well done.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Israel is a Pain in the Ass to U.S. Peace Plans. The Palestinians are not any better. Still Israel has been attacked consistently since it became a state. You and I KNOW the U.S. would never allow what is happening to Israel to happen here. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Only one answer I see! Deport em all! Just be sure to kill none in the process etc.. The Temple mount will have to be a world heritage holding as none should posses it! Who in their right mind would want to live in the occupied territories anyhow? Israel is lost to the non Jew, we need world authority over the holy sites but all of Israel should be for the Jewish state only!

Take your prize, but give those displaced safety and abundance albeit in some other country! Cut a piece of Iraq for em!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

I've read the Jewish holy books, I know a bit about what it says about non jews. That we are less than a dog in their eyes.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I wouldnt live in a place that randomly fires rockets at a much stronger country and expect something good to happen, regardless of religion.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

It is true that Israel has become much to many peoples anger...a Country that uses Religion to dictate policy very much the way many Islamic Nations do. Still there is a large growing segment of Israel that wishes to find Peace. The Problem is that many Arab Nations as well as Iran does not wish peace.

Israels current leadership is Hard Lined and has been Heavy Handed...still as I have said before...if the things that happen to Israel happened to the U.S...we would OBLITERATE THE ATTACKERS WITH NO RESTRAINT.

I believe that Peace will only be obtained when the Older Religious Zealots on both sides die out and the Younger Generations of both sides end this conflict once and for all. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join