It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, make no mistake, Israel would do this to you too.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

I'm sorry, I disagree. The death toll is heartbreaking, but if you really want to keep this in perspective, consider the intent on both sides as well.

If Hamas had their way, ALL of Israel's civilians would be dead by now.

And you honestly believe Israel doesn't want to wipe out the Palestinians? To clear their holy land of the sub-human Palestinians? I could certainly provide you with several quotes from senior Israeli politicians and military leaders stating that fact. I could certainly point you to quotes from the Talmud that claim any non-Jew is basically a worthless animal who's only purpose is to serve Jews.

edit on 18-11-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

Israel has ceded occupied land in Gaza to the Palestinians as recently as a few years ago, in an effort to promote peace, but Hamas seized control of the land and launched a renewed campaign of terror against Israel.

Furthermore, there are 1.5 million indigenous Arab Israeli citizens living inside Israel proper that are afforded equal rights and enjoy a higher standard of living than most Arabs living in Muslim countries.

Furthermore, the right wing views you cited are at worst, a representation of the extreme minority of Jews both in Israel and worldwide. Most Jews have never read one word of the Talmud, myself included. It is an archaic text, and is not part of the Old Testament or the Torah.

Israel is a multicultural, democratic nation that seeks only to maintain a Jewish identity.

Don't believe the hype.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Nice moves so far... you have a pretty good playbook your going by

First problem

previous thread saying I have friends who are isreali who I am no longer friends with

now it is a matter of, christians in the west... isreal is gonna get you

what about the christians in the east huh?

I actually do not think this is trolling... this is more like an agent fishing and trying to run psyops..

I wanna play the game however

I am kent walls and I call

Tell you what .. if you muslims cant get the isrealis to lay down there arms, why do you not lay yours down...then anything they do to you would be truly what you say however you fire on civilians.

You just want to claim they took a homeland back from you or something like that...so your justified in your violence but the isrealis are evil... ( they blew up the towers, really)

why do you not stop you fellow extremist from attacking the Isrealis in the first place?

Take a page from ghandi ... Isreal would ignore you completely if you did not fire on them...

You will not will you?
you know why?
Because according to your own clerics you are not supposed to let them live... they order you to kill the jews and the infidels in your mosque

As for you spreading your lies and hate, I am pagan... the goddess is not exactly happy with your false gods orders to kill all PAGANs..

"Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them: seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." (9:5)

She will forgive you for stealing her symbols, eventually after you suffer your years of karma you have coming....

Also she wants you to remember something

Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons
For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup

As I said I believe you are not really telling us the truth... You are a muslim trying to establish a sort of beachhead here... I can see through your propaganda ...

its a shame that you expect people to buy this...
BTW, Israel would not fire on Christian you know why Mister

because some churches in the united states are backing them... some send donations to help them... you know why? Because they are seen as God children by the Christians...

Most christians are not going to buy what your selling because they know you execute the missionaries they send over to your mismanaged areas...

In conclusion, your people are being morons when it comes to resource management. If you had managed your resources properly you could be in complete control of the region your in now. how much of the illegal money you have made could have been spent on civic improvements. on education for you males, better breeding practices for your enslaved females...

Your people could have enforced peace among your tribes. Established trade zones and massive hydroponic slash irrigation systems....

no sir your world is to be wept over and allowed to die in peace for the missed opportunities...

edit on 18-11-2012 by ripcontrol because: newspeak censorship

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All those pictures and political cartoons make me laugh.

What is Israel supposed to do? Sit there while Hamas uses Gaza as a base of operations to launch attacks? It is Hamas who has always broken the cease fires, its not really debatable.

The people in Gaza could have a very peaceful existence if they simply didn't stand for allowing a terrorist organization to operate freely in their land.

Every time even a single rocket is fired from Gaza into Israel it is a form of aggression and Israel has every right to respond, enough is enough. Israel is not being unreasonable at all here going after these terrorists.

It is the cowards from Hamas who decide to sit in homes full of civilians, then claim look what big bad Israel did when civilians get hurt.

So when Hamas hides in houses full of children, and uses those houses to orchestrate attacks on Israel there are only so many things Israel can do to stop them.

A) Launch an attack from afar blow up the building housing individuals who are deemed to be important enough to Hamas to justify collateral damage. B) Send in ground forces, attempt to use more precise bullets to kill those people.

If option B is chosen, there will be resistance by more fighters. I don't think anyone would deny that. I believe that the collateral damage would far outweigh those killed in the aerial bombardment directed as specific targets.

What are they supposed to do? The land is theirs. Agree or disagree, but the dominant governing forces in the world see it this way.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

BS! I am sick of the hatred towards the Jews on this website, they were attacked first from Gaza, Israel responded, now, the aggressor is the victim, bs, I am convinced we are living in a reality where good is no longer clearly defined, evil permeates, what's up is down, what's wrong is right, hurry up God, the inmates are running the asylum!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Shouldn't we be talking about Communism?
You knew this modern Christian versus Islam, Jews vs Arab wouldn't troll the internet and your mind at first place if Communism had flourished.
Communism was the first enemy to American in power, to this American is that Communism had to end in order to proceed the game onto next level a.k.a Christian vs Islam, Jews vs Arab, the game we are somehow involved in today which we should not at first place.

And what the heck are we doing here watching this Jews Arab puppet show?
If you let go the religion, then it is GAME OVER!!!

Bye bye dudies Jews

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by LostPassword
All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Problem is we wouldn't be firing rockets into Israel.
No, the problem is they shouldn't even be there in the first place. Better do some research on how Israel got ''their land''.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

If I was in modern day palestine with my family, yes I would be.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I totally agree with you accept Palestinians are not descendants of the Philistines. They are actually Arabs and probably mixed with Jews as well. The Philistines were widely believed to be from Cyprus and were called the sea people. Anyways, the Palestinians actually came to Israel way later so technically all of that land including parts of Egypt, Syria and a few other belonged to Israel as well. So Israel is fighting for what is actually theirs. I would not give no more land to them or divide israel anymore. And frankly I don't care what any of these antisemitic, terrorist loving people on this site say.
edit on 18-11-2012 by meggiddo2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2012 by meggiddo2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
The Islamic propaganda machine is in full swing on ATS . They think we can't see whats going on .WE are not as ignorant as these Muslim extremist think we are . They are waging cyber propaganda war on Israel .

Oh BS. You got the biggest dose of propaganda when someone introduced a bible into your life. Don't go blaming Islam... You are being charmed under the very same thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

Really don't care what you say either.. Zionists are evil and one day you may realise why.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 18-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Jews hate the Christians in Israel.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

So ignore the rest, whats your dehumanizing rationalization for me a PAGAN!

the Quran clearly states muslims are to kill Pagans

So I should allow you to kill me and mine... I'll pass...

I remember reading something on this a little while ago...

Starts with first they came for... ends with them getting me... no thanks I'll pass

So why are you muslims avoiding the question, as a Pagan why should I be killed?

Oh Isee your playbook ok...

How are Zionist evil? reminds me

I will assume Zionist means Jewish

Jews....
-flew planes into buildings
-executed american soldiers via beheading
-bombed school houses and school buses
-attack a neighboring country because of religious reasons first
-stormed american embassies
-jacked up oil prices worldwide
-imposing their religous extremist rules on areas the are in
-women are cattle to them
-rape women because its their gods will
-kill people for being homosexual
-killed marines at the us embassy
-killed SEALs at the us embassy

Again nope all muslim acts... seems to be muslims causing the world problems

I ask my christian brethern to think the muslims for OPEC setting the price of oil

As for isreal being behind the world problems I think your over exaggerating it like a southern fisherman.. I want you to think for a moment...

If the Zionist existed as you say, They would have wiped all Muslims off the face of the earth under the Russians...And I mean massive genocide... they would have convinced Stalin you were a threat to him

think about it, you would be dead and now you want to give some of the most industrious people on the face of the planet the idea that hey, you are working together every single one of you...

"You know Goldstien thats not a bad idea..."

"Mr. Shivestien I think we could actually do this..."

Real bright...

Israel is about as much the enemy as Billy bob thorton has of a chance getting back with Angelina Jollie

BTW your other tell was your complete lack of anti american tossed in there to the mix

edit on 18-11-2012 by ripcontrol because: the goddess loves you

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
The Jews hate the Christians in Israel.
You know truth, and it's not just Christians. It's Americans and everyone else except ''the chosen ones''. The average American, regardless of color lines, has no idea that they are considered goyim. And on top of that, they have no clue as to what goyim means. Better wake the hell up, STAT. And for the record, I'm of no religious denomination. I know that ultimately, there's an entity that created this world, it's just that, like 911, I don't believe for a second, the ''official'' story.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Your assumption that I am a Muslim is wrong...

- I am Australian.

Your assumption that Zionism means every Jew is wrong.

- Zionism is a political movement which was created to introduce the state of Israel. Theodor Herzl was the visionary and they would do this at any means possible, even persecuting Palestinians. And no, that doesn't mean all Jews. Not all Jews banded together and created that movement.

And with that, Israel has been caught committing acts of terror is recent history. Killing Muslim scientists is one, Using Australian Passports to cover their arses is another, bombing countries munitions factories, Committing false flags against your country while murdering your people, palestinian genocide in the late 40's to obtaim Palestine, A very good relationship with NAZI Germany before and during WW2.

But hey, Muslims can take the blame for all that also I guess.

edit on 18-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

You don't understand the difference between exterminating people and acts of war against people.Israel is not exterminating people.The lies from people who hate Israel is awful and dicpicaple evil.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Perhaps because they are incoherent.

Forgive me, but wtf does California have to do with Palestine and Israel?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by DarknStormy

the Quran clearly states muslims are to kill Pagans

Where? Please cite chapter and verse.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by joinats
Shouldn't we be talking about Communism?
You knew this modern Christian versus Islam, Jews vs Arab wouldn't troll the internet and your mind at first place if Communism had flourished.
Communism was the first enemy to American in power, to this American is that Communism had to end in order to proceed the game onto next level a.k.a Christian vs Islam, Jews vs Arab, the game we are somehow involved in today which we should not at first place.

And what the heck are we doing here watching this Jews Arab puppet show?
If you let go the religion, then it is GAME OVER!!!

Bye bye dudies Jews

Christian, Muslim, Jew are religions Arab is a ethnicity. Get your crap straight.

Second, what does Communism to do with the subject?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I'm so tired of MALE aggression of all types, physical, verbal. economic. Argue about that - D***heads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join