It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, make no mistake, Israel would do this to you too.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Problem is we wouldn't be firing rockets into Israel.

And that should have been the end of the thread.

*applause*

Well, I do think Nethanyahu is getting a bit out of control. As Iran was stopping its nuclear production, Nethanyahu (or, as Romney calls him, Bibi) set ready to nuclear-strike Iran. Nuclear strike! That's the same thing which destroyed Hiroshima!

Speculate with impunity, my friend. But we cannot ascribe our morality on people with a different value set.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I see no evidence that Israel would treat Christians the same way as Hamas or other Iranian supported groups. A living arrangement would much more easily be worked out.

In the same way, I don't believe that the Islamic morality police would put up with the contagion of a California life style in their midst and would take steps to snuff it out. They do that to visitors to their countries who are dressed immorally, I suspect there would be a "purity drive" against the Californians.

Well you don't see what I see.

That's fine

But I'll tell you what I see

If instead of Palestinians, Christians were present there in large numbers.
Being expansionist, Israel would bulldoze those same Christian homes
to build Israeli homes.

FORCING Christians to become "terrorists".

They are called Illegal Settlements

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It wasn't the Mossad. It was 19 MUSLIM EXTREMISTS. And if those Muslims had any love in them at all, why did they mass murder 3,000 people ... (and they attempted to murder hundreds of thousands .. that's how many would have been in the World Trade Center if it had been full).

Then why was Mossad taping live in advance 9/11

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

If Israel is so eager to expand their territory, why did they gave away Sinai desert, an area larger than Israel itself, full of oil reserves, back to Egypt, in exchange for peace?

If all the want is territory.

I would say it contradicts your thread, and it should be moved to the disinformation forum.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

*applause*

I agree wholeheartedly, I will never judge Israel no mater what they do, and if there is any judgement at all it will come from a higher realm, beyond the grasp of mortal understanding.
"Those who cut Israel adrift, will be set adrift."

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would support Israel if Christians claimed to be real people but were invented for the purpose of being riled up by taqiyya to blow themselves up for any dumb political reason. I would certainly hope that Israel would defend themselves against a bunch of taqiyya-lovers that claim to love peace but then subject their children to endless wars and terrors all in the name of intense hatred of the Jews. I hope that Israel defends itself against a bunch of ignorant and illiterate people who claim that Allah is great and loves them all the while claiming that Allah wants them to commit suicide, murder, and taqiyya as if that's love. Israel has a right to defend itself against anyone who loves the spirit of taqiyya, suicide, and murder. Palestinians call that spirit Allah but Christians call that spirit Satan. Christians call the depravity otherwise known as taqiyya, jihad, and suicide as evil while Palestinians call it righteousness. God bless Israel in its defense against lunatics that can't comprehend that the God of the Jews and Christians condemns those that are dumb enough to follow the spirit of taqiyya, suicide and murder right into hell. Good riddance to anyone that believes in such utter stupidity! Such people that delight in wickedness deserve to reap wickedness and if Israel is God's hand in helping anyone reap what they sow then God speed to Israel.
edit on 18-11-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

How do you call what the Israelis are doing "defense"? They are clearly the aggressor here. You can't just launch an attack against a country for expansion reasons then claim you are defending yourself. Israel is in the wrong here and need to back down.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What is it that drones fire?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

You are being mislead by the media, since the Palestinians are the victims here, you would never hear about them firing rockets towards Israel, for weeks prior to the Israeli attack.

No one gives a damn about rockets being fired at Israel. But when Israel reply, they call them "aggressors".

This is how propaganda and MSM holding people by the balls.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
religious wars are so stupid. bolth side of the extream ave there heads so fat up there ass they dont see the bodies of innocent people who want nothing more than to just live life. can someone please push the button already? im so over this and all the election talk.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That is all
edit on 18-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

If I remember correctly, the main holy places of christianity, the Church of Nativity and Church of the Holy Sepulchre are well within the borders of Israel, in their holy city, and millions of christians are happily doing pilgrimage at these places year after year without any problems whatsoever. Unlike their neighbours, Israel never attempted to knock them down or to "expand" there.
Also millions of jews lived and still live in Christian countries, without ever having a religious issue with them, again, unlike our peaceful "friends", muslims, who after only 3 decades of living in Europe, are being offended by the sight of christian crosses, churches or even Christmas trees.

This thread feels like a walk into the sewers of ATS; other than screaming your yellow hate, it has a valid point?

edit on 18-11-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If we attack them by lobbing mortar rounds into their kids playgrounds, I would expect them to do it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Man, only if man didn't deceive each other into believing in stupid religions, wars would actually have meaning over in the middle east. But no. all the extremist want constant hell on earth for everyone around them. Seriously there is no hope for the human race. everyone hates each other for no apparent reason. these people don't even know each other personally but still hate each other. I just want to thank man kind for f******* up the human race with religion.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You must be right. The Palestinians don't belong there because they were kicked out.

Why would those people be mad enough to fight back?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Jews' status as victims has worn very, very thin, and only constant information control prevents the victim mantle from passing to the Palestinians. If any other group was robbing and killing them, they would have many coming to their defense. But then, we are all Palestinians now, well all of us goyim/cattle.

The coming world war is the fruit of the war-mongering state which calls itself "Israel."

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nedusa
reply to post by LostPassword

I agree with your comments and stand back in amazement when this Gaza conflict erupts almost on cue prior to Israeli elections. I cannot understand why people who have a ounce of intellect and can grasp basic history and politics repeat the same tired old mantra that Israel has no choice as it is being attacked by terrorists.

Do not be fooled for one second , Israel could end this conflict in a heartbeat but chooses not to and what is probably even sadder is that the US and other major western nations support the state sponsored terrorism this gangster state indulges in. Hamas fighting the IDF is like trying to stop a tank with a catapult.

Israel has not ever had,nor does it have now any intentions of seriously looking for a peaceful resolution to this situation. Opening frank discussions with all the relevant Arab states incl Hamas and Hezbollah and looking for a serious political settlement is not on the Israeli agenda and never has been. All talk of a peace process is a sham designed to give the impression that Israel is looking for peace but all the time they steal more and more West Bank land for their illegal settlements.

I wish the World's other major powers would put pressure on Israel to move towards a real peace process but I have to say this doesn't like very likely any time soon.

I think you are right, but it is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

The USA can't really say anything to Israel since they are all in the same boat with innocents in the middle east being killed in their names by the CIA and eventually US military. It was all fun and games until Americans started getting killed and now the game is different.

Israel is still playing the game and they wrote the plays. USA is Fu*%ed!

Look what happened when Obama ignored Nutinyahoo! The public went crazy, or at least that is what was on TV for those that watch it. Our problem is deeply entrenched throughout our entire society from office supplies to the president and beyond. Plenty of money helping to make these plays.

Follow the money.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughingdog

*applause*

I agree wholeheartedly, I will never judge Israel no mater what they do, and if there is any judgement at all it will come from a higher realm, beyond the grasp of mortal understanding.

That thinking is what helps Israel do whatever they want without reproach. You are so wrapped up in your rhetoric that you will deny blatant aggression by Israel and believe whatever they say as long as it does not offend your ears.

I see this all too often. There is an entire generation of people with hands over their ears. They go to church on Sunday and say "Praise Jesus" to their "Brothers" when they pass by in a supermarket. They take a pilgrimage to Jesus' house and think the Jews love them. Secretly they wish for the Jews to be "Perfected" (Changed to Christianity), but they would just as soon see them Raptured since they killed Jesus and all.

Hypocrites. Both of them. This is stupidity at it's finest. Two groups who tolerate each other until they can murder each other. I support NEITHER! I listen to both with my ears open so I know what is going on. My eyes can see also and I don't limit what information I seek.

If you choose to rely on rhetoric and lies then so be it. I just hope you don't expect me or any of my family to fight for YOU because you will go first.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Zionists are completely insane and place Zionism ahead of basic human decency. They are about to go over the line and it will destroy them.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughingdog

Oh, is that the latest version of "Those who bless Israel, I will bless." Actually, YHWH (Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail, i.e., Jesus) told Abraham, "...and I will bless them that bless thee [Abraham], and curse him that curseth thee [again, Abraham]..." Wait, there's more - he wasn't even Abraham yet, just Abram, a Hebrew, not even an Israelite or Jew - they came along later. To apply that to the secular state calling itself Israel is really a reach, and not justified by the Bible. Your theology is invalid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join