It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncanny Lil Wayne resemblance of a "Mayan" Statue WARNING This Could be terrifying!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Seriously?

Wow....just wow.

It's only terrifying because you think it resembles Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne is nothing but a thug who go lucky. He isn't special and he doesn't make music. Calling what he does music is an insult to real musicians.

He looks NOTHING like that statue. It's an insult to the Mayans to even think it.

Sorry this is just silly.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
History does indeed repeat itself, literally. Either that or there is an elaborate cloning operation going on. Cool find, OP.

Bingo! Another option would be time travel. I don't have personal experience in these areas, but I do know there are things going on on the Earth that are far stranger than most people would imagine, and so I don't totally discount these theories, especially cloning.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The only thing terrifying is what passes for rap these days.

It really is just a funny comparison, no more to it than that.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wow Thats uncanny.

Here's another mind blowing resemblance.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't mean to disappear like that but I got a little distracted with black ops2 and sleep but I'm back now and i will reply to everyone.

I've scene some totally hilarious replies so far and look forward to reading them all.

I think some of us our on the same page while others our on different books ok here we go

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Originally posted by winofiend

What it means, in my mind, is Lil Wayne just looks like a badly deformed mayan statue. Funny that.

Oh and heres my collection of celebs wot look like ancient stuff.

:

edit on 18-11-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

Come on there are no such things as coincides and thanks for embedding the pic.

reply to post by jude11

Originally posted by jude11
Riiiiight...

L'il Wayne has the inside scoop on life, the Universe and everything.

Peace

lol Well lil wayne doesn't have the inside scoop bcuz he is just a pawn, but the ppl who control his strings most likely have some understanding of whats going on.

reply to post by pheonix358

Originally posted by pheonix358
Yea, I know the statue but,

who is Lil Wayne.

P

ETA Is the hyphen important?
edit on 18/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

alol , and idk about the hypen..Is that so well than who is it a friend of yours perhaps?

reply to post by doobydoll

Originally posted by doobydoll
I first read the op and thought 'lil wayne? looks like a mayan statue? - LOL'

Then I saw the pic -

He really does look like that statue.

Glad to see I'm not the only one, I was definitely freaked out when I saw this, and If any one can prove this statue is real than I will really be screaming.

reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie

Originally posted by jude11
Riiiiight...

L'il Wayne has the inside scoop on life, the Universe and everything.

Peace

If that's the case.... We really are screwed.

But seriously. To the OP, not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes things really are as they seem. If you have a human like statue, it is inevitable, that some one will look like that statue. We notice that he looks like it because he is famous....

I bet there are plenty of non famous people that look even more like that statue.....

I once saw a few pictures of dog owners that look like their dogs.... This does not mean there is some massive dog conspiracy going on...It just means, sometimes things look alike.....

You know....Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse...But that doesn't mean there is a conspiracy at the Kentucky Derby....

www.listoid.com...

Peace and love

HAHAHah well you might have a good point, but come on what are the odds. I don't believe in coincidences. Those pics sure are funny but could that be because of genetic manipulation human animal dna splicing?

i]reply to post by Bonkrh

Originally posted by Bonkrh
this picture is so old and ive gotta be honest.. i can walk into the mall near my house and see a dozen people who fit the same description within 5 mins.

Ok cmon now don't exaggerate I bet you actually can't, and If you can that just adds to the mystery and the possibility of genetic manipulation.

reply to post by Viking9019

Originally posted by Viking9019
It doesn't look like a stone statue though.......although i'm sure Lil Wayne is stoned.

Nice play on words, I like what ya did there

reply to post by LightWarrior11

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
In attempt to take it serious, im curious as to what the rest of the statue looks like.

It looks like its attached to something more..that could be interesting and help with the interpretation.

And lil Wayne.................. lol.

You know they can only give us a tase or else it could cause mass panic and paranoia on levels this world hasn't scene. lolol just imagine if the rest of the statue has him holding a mic or something.

Ok I'm out of space now for this post, now I'm moving on to part two for the 2nd half of the replies.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Originally posted by yourmaker
Are you implying 2012 will happen because this photo exists?

NO i'm implying 2012 already exist, because its been here for the past 11 months LOLOLOL jk im messsin with ya
Yeah I do think that releasing this pic into the masses could be an extra reason to help illustrate the possibility of the mayan prophecy.

reply to post by misscurious

Originally posted by misscurious
Thanks for the warning, I have to say I'm absolutely 'terrified' now..

I'm always glad to be of some help, hopefully you can be more prepared now

reply to post by doobydoll

Originally posted by doobydoll
Sid the sloth had the same prob as lil wayne

[yvid]

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by jude11

Funny...I thought is looked like lady Gaga to me...after one of her costume changes.
Or ...even Michael Jackson in his everyday image.

Did you dig up Michael jackson and take pictures?

Speaking of Micheal Jackson...So it just a coincidence that there happens to be a few examples of ancient statues looking like modern day people? History does indeed repeat itself, literally. Either that or there is an elaborate cloning operation going on. Cool find, OP.

Yeah ive scene that one b4 and thought it was erie, well if you look at mjs one music vid its egyptian themed I think its the song with "do you remember the time we fell, in love do you remember the time we first met..." So maybe he was trying to tell us something.

reply to post by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Seriously?

Wow....just wow.

It's only terrifying because you think it resembles Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne is nothing but a thug who go lucky. He isn't special and he doesn't make music. Calling what he does music is an insult to real musicians.

He looks NOTHING like that statue. It's an insult to the Mayans to even think it.

Sorry this is just silly.

I agre with everything you said except the part where you think there isn't a resemblance. I'm afraid you may need glasses and if you have some you might wanna check your prescription because even a kid could tell the two pics are similar..I guess your denial shows the type of terror you must be in now, since all you can do is deny whats before your eyes.

reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

History does indeed repeat itself, literally. Either that or there is an elaborate cloning operation going on. Cool find, OP.

Bingo! Another option would be time travel. I don't have personal experience in these areas, but I do know there are things going on on the Earth that are far stranger than most people would imagine, and so I don't totally discount these theories, especially cloning.

Yup Thats exactly along the lines I was thinking. Perhaps cloning and or time travel It could be possible. or maybe something similar to battle star galactica (the newer one that came out in the 2000s) could there be real life cylons?! hmmm the similarities are scary. I really like the time travel possibility to both are just as plausible and when you look at it all it kinda makes since..I don't wanna say it for ppl who haven't figured it out yet and give you a spolier but hmmm interesting stuff.

reply to post by Osiris1953

Originally posted by Osiris1953
The only thing terrifying is what passes for rap these days.

It really is just a funny comparison, no more to it than that.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

I agree mainstream rap is horrible and trash nowadays and i gave it up back when i woke up, but back in the day i thought tupac songs were garbage too, i think the only one that is ok is it goes something like "thats just the way it is" but the message is trash so thn again i don;t like it lololo I guess thats just the way it is

reply to post by Pedro4077

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Wow Thats uncanny.

Here's another mind blowing resemblance.

OK THATS JUST TOO MUCH ALOLOLOLOLOL
I actually was laughing for a good bit when i saw that.
that actually gave me a good laugh,

but the resemblance could be due to the fact tptb and the elites experiment with human animal genitic manipulation and that is the result of there evil cross breeding

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join