It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncanny Lil Wayne resemblance of a "Mayan" Statue WARNING This Could be terrifying!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I tried searching on here and didn't find it so I decided I'll start the thread. Also this could go in 2012 or other areas but I think general conspiracy is fine if not please move to appropriate location.

Ok with out further adieu I was on lamebook earlier (facebook) and I saw tmz posted a picture showing an image of lil wayne and his resemblance to a "mayan" statue. After seeing this a multitude of wild and scary conspiracies struck my mind at the possibilities of what this could mean. Like this isn't the only time we scene a modern day celebrity or person of interest who matches an image on an ancient artifact. (feel free to add pics you found of others here)

So I want to know what do you think this means (is this cloning,channeling,pure coincidence etc etc) and what could be the reason of refreshing peoples minds with the mayans as we are now almost a month away from the infamous date, since this comparison has been drawn before. And knowing how hollywood/MSM and other puppets like lil wayne are usually linked to secret/occult codes for events to come or done I figured this could mean something. links and pics bellow. Ok ats help sort all this out.

What sorcery is this?

tmz facebook link www.facebook.com...

break link www.break.com...

I'm not sure how to embed a pic so if someone could thanks.

www.break.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

What it means, in my mind, is Lil Wayne just looks like a badly deformed mayan statue. Funny that.

Oh and heres my collection of celebs wot look like ancient stuff.

:

edit on 18-11-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Riiiiight...

L'il Wayne has the inside scoop on life, the Universe and everything.

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yea, I know the statue but,

who is Lil Wayne.

P

ETA Is the hyphen important?
edit on 18/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I first read the op and thought 'lil wayne? looks like a mayan statue? - LOL'

Then I saw the pic -

He really does look like that statue.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Riiiiight...

L'il Wayne has the inside scoop on life, the Universe and everything.

Peace

If that's the case.... We really are screwed.

But seriously. To the OP, not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes things really are as they seem. If you have a human like statue, it is inevitable, that some one will look like that statue. We notice that he looks like it because he is famous....

I bet there are plenty of non famous people that look even more like that statue.....

I once saw a few pictures of dog owners that look like their dogs.... This does not mean there is some massive dog conspiracy going on...It just means, sometimes things look alike.....

You know....Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse...But that doesn't mean there is a conspiracy at the Kentucky Derby....

www.listoid.com...

Peace and love

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
this picture is so old and ive gotta be honest.. i can walk into the mall near my house and see a dozen people who fit the same description within 5 mins.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a stone statue though.......although i'm sure Lil Wayne is stoned.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
In attempt to take it serious, im curious as to what the rest of the statue looks like.

It looks like its attached to something more..that could be interesting and help with the interpretation.

And lil Wayne.................. lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Are you implying 2012 will happen because this photo exists?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning, I have to say I'm absolutely 'terrified' now..

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Sid the sloth had the same prob as lil wayne

I love the sloth dance

edit on 19-11-2012 by Gemwolf because: Fixed video embed

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

You know....Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse...But that doesn't mean there is a conspiracy at the Kentucky Derby....

I'm still laughing at that sentence - so funny

Star

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

You honestly cannot be serious with this. This is your proof?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
Sid the sloth had the same prob as lil wayne

[yvid]

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I live my life not trying to know who this man is . and all the others . I maybe close minded with whats good in music or movies in the past 10 years .. But I could careless .. Music and Movies are dead to me

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's his sixth great uncle twice removed. Simple genealogy.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Funny...I thought is looked like lady Gaga to me...after one of her costume changes.
Or ...even Michael Jackson in his everyday image.

Did you dig up Michael jackson and take pictures?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well this guy looks like the 16th century Nobleman in this painting at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

He looks just like him. I mean EXACTLY like him.

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
So I want to know what do you think this means (is this cloning,channeling,pure coincidence etc etc) and what could be the reason of refreshing peoples minds with the mayans as we are now almost a month away from the infamous date, since this comparison has been drawn before.

It means nothing really.
Some people just look like other people...

...or animals.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by jude11

Funny...I thought is looked like lady Gaga to me...after one of her costume changes.
Or ...even Michael Jackson in his everyday image.

Did you dig up Michael jackson and take pictures?

Speaking of Micheal Jackson...So it just a coincidence that there happens to be a few examples of ancient statues looking like modern day people? History does indeed repeat itself, literally. Either that or there is an elaborate cloning operation going on. Cool find, OP.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join