It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
What a shame that differing political ideologies can lead to the break up of long-term friendships. Political affiliation these days is almost like belonging to a religious tradition.

Didn't you know that Politics is one of the forbidden topics amongst people that want to remain friends?

Actually, it is about morals.

If You are the kind of person, who while sipping drinks with me at a restaurant
supports how Israel is expanding territory, and refusing to look at evidence
of Israeli crimes.

YOU ARE NO FRIEND OF MINE, good bye in that case.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
muslims. The nature of the beast really comes out. Read some of the verses i posted in my previos post, this is what they believe in and obey.

Take a look at text of Torah and Talmud I already posted, it is recipie for
keeping SLAVES.

I lost everything and had to start a new life in another country thanks to policies of
USA and Israel, this time they targeted a Christian country that was in their way.

Don't tell me who is right, go to your bellowed Pentagon and Mossad center and
tell them how much you love them.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
If this is all it took to cut them from your life you weren't friends.

They were simply people you knew.
edit on 18-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

I knew them since early school days, we were tight bunch but like them you
underestimate my sense of morality in this case.

Don't get me wrong, I am not surprised that so few of you "get it"

I think a whole lot of people are extremely low on Empathy, which is why
our leaders start all the wars, they know they can get away with it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Considering the propaganda and hate that you are LOUDLY posting here, I'm thinking they are probably grateful for the peace and quiet of not having you around.
Thanks for sharing this side of yourself with us. We all know you much better now. Whatever ... enjoy your self imposed isolation. I'm sure your former 'friends' will enjoy it ...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Atlas shrugs (American news site) has some good video of hamas rockets dropping down on Israel, plus some video of 'iron Dome' in operation.

Yes American news site won't show you Israeli crimes,

that's a given

They need you to support them and die for them NO MATTER WHAT

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

you miss the point of the Talmud, as well as the Cabala which must be taken into account when speaking of Talmud. It is a companion work.

The cabala teaches a sort of hive mind to people. Like a sort of collective mind where every action for a community had a direct effect on every single individual through a link through God. They believed that our actions had a direct effect on God, and that the closer we were to him the more good or harm we could do to God. They being his chosen people were in a position to do a great deal of harm to God as a community. They accepted the flawed nature of man and were saying that if you had to do harm, not to crap where you eat sort to speak.

They saw God and "heaven" as influenced by man so when you did evil to your community, you were injuring or hurting the balance and harmony of God. That you were expelling him from the garden of Eden. That is another concept of cabala that God did not expel mankind from the garden of Eden, but that we expelled him by our actions. We broke apart from the harmony and union of his consciousness.

They didn't seek to do harm to others, but to minimize the harm done to God harmony. They knew that as imperfect beings we were bound to sin as the mortals we are, but taught to do so with minimal consequences to the harmony with God already achieved as a community. That is why offences "sin", were so serious.

I am not jewish mind you, that I know of.
edit on 18-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
You've read to much into my post that wasn't there to start with. I was curious about your bold declaration of dumping friends due to different beliefs !!' I never once said you shouldn't because they believe in this agenda or that. You have assumed a hell of a lot about me out of one post. Have a good night or day wherever you maybe in the world .

ok you too

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
You dont gotta tell me any of this. I believe, Extraterrestrials planted us here. All im saying is the hurt, abuse, and opression i experienced first hand was at the hands of islam. I have lived in a jewish country and christian country. Yet the only one that me and my family were abused by was Isam. Just read some of the verses i posted in my previos post. THats what they follow. THeir are no evil verses like that that are in the new testament spoken by jesus.

Again for that we have only your word.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Some people don't understand that this is NOT about politics, it's about morals and belief about what is right and wrong.

The very basis of zionism is incredibly ANTI-humane, a zionist is no different than a Nazi, a KKK member, a skinhead, a new black panther party member, a racist, or any other horrible group of people.

Just because they hide behind politcal ideology doesn't make them simply a political group. Just because they hide behind the religion or peoples of the jewish faith doesn't make them simply an ethnic group or religion. Zionists are evil, evil people who believe that THEY are inherently superior to EVERYONE else on Earth. They think that we are their slaves and they can do with us as they wish. They think of us as non-humans, as non-entities.

Those of you who are ignorant and those of you that choose to ignore the truth don't change the fact that Zionists are evil, bad, disgusting people. I have no idea why you would support them as they don't even think of you as a person, they think of you as a slave, as nothing at all.

Sometimes slaves like being slaves I guess... sorry but I refuse to support those who place a value on me less than that of a slug.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by iskander683
I don't post much on here because I enjoy reading more than inputting but I have to respond to this.

Firstly, the OP is coming across as a complete buffoon. How can a persons mind be so closed? They are your friends and should be treated with respect and love but you refuse to speak to them because they are 'Zionists'?
That is really sad.

Actually my Zionist friends are NOT Jewish

They are simply Zionists who refuse to acknowledge Israeli crimes despite evidence.

I will point out once again, and I will keep pointing it out 100 times. If you are the
kind of person who doesn't mind sitting down and drinking with people
who support killing other people.

Then you are in my opinion not nearly as moral as you think you are.

This is my honest opinion, no offense, I take no offense that you think
I am buffoon.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by LostPassword

Personally, I think your friends got the better end of the cut.

But please, continue with your blind hatred.

I find it amusing to see such displays of active ignorance.

So according to you, I am blind hater and what else because
I am against killing people in name of freedom and false self defense.

OK thank you for your opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lurkatron
I can understand your moral standing but you need to forgive nobody is perfect when it comes to the religion how can we as humans say love god and respect what he teaches us but constantly defile the commandments?????

Just one problem, I am not talking about religion, I am talking about
philosophy of killing a person in order to take his property.

The little country whose borders are work in progress......called Israel.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
And as Jesus described future Zionists as
members of the synagogue of Satan How?
Zionism was born much later?
The "synagogue of Satan" term was introduced later by the Christian gospels.

If they were kind to you, and respected you, what do you care what geopolitical nonsense is going on in the world on a personal level? Unless you think they personally did the things you use to validate your......judgment.

Really who cares.

If you are comfortable sitting down with a black guy who hates white
people, OR with white guy who is member of KKK

That is your judgment. I disagree.

As for what Jesus said about Zionists, he said Jews who say they are Jews but are not,
and are members of Synagogue of Satan, to me that sounds like present day Zionists.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Luckily I have had only one friend who supports zionists, upon learning this I immediately broke off my friendship with this person. It's like being friends with a murderer or a pedophile. They can seem like the coolest person in the world, but if they are a murderer or pedophile I would refuse to associate with them in any way. Just like I will refuse to associate with a zionist supporter. Zionists are one of the greatest evils that exist in the world today, and their supporters are no better.

I applaud the OP for breaking off friendships with such scum.

AMEN brother

AMEN

if you ever need computer help, PM me, I am a natural

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

you miss the point of the Talmud, as well as the Cabala which must be taken into account when speaking of Talmud. It is a companion work.

You can say whatever you want, text speaks clearly.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile, christian, muslim) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work.

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
If you are comfortable sitting down with a black guy who hates white
people, OR with white guy who is member of KKK

Or in your case people that hate Jews?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Considering the propaganda and hate that you are LOUDLY posting here, I'm thinking they are probably grateful for the peace and quiet of not having you around.
Thanks for sharing this side of yourself with us. We all know you much better now. Whatever ... enjoy your self imposed isolation. I'm sure your former 'friends' will enjoy it ...

Propaganda ??? Really ?

Israel itself publishes whenever they build 500-1500 new Jewish homes on
bulldozed land.

There is no need to spin this whatsoever, this is public knowledge.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Or in your case people that hate Jews?

I know a Rabbi, A freakin Rabbi who is against Israeli border expansion at
expense of Palestinians.

I met him on a plane, turns out we live in the same city,

Great man, objective man,

Moral man.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Just one problem, I am not talking about religion, I am talking about
philosophy of killing a person in order to take his property.

The little country whose borders are work in progress......called Israel.

And yet you ignore;
America
Britain
Germany
France
Spain
Russia
China
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Iraq
Egypt
(etc.)

Just to rail against Israel.

Tis why I think your agenda is not entirely honest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join