It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Was about to go to bed and then saw your post, First of all , I have nothing to do wiht Israel. I'm Assyrian (not Syrian), Its the language that Christ spoke, the language spoken in the passion of the christ. If anything I should be angry at Jews, they took my nationalities country away many years ago (through war-old testament). Our country was called Ninveh, we were the first culture that became christians after the resurection. Google, assyrians, ninveh, or jews taking over Assyrian country Ninveh. SO, any anyways, like I said, I have nothing to do with them. I just have my experiences with islam and the death and destruction that they produce. Also, I know the story of 91 isn't what really happened or what is the truth by any means, the perpertraotors are the ones that control everything, the secret g_o_v
edit on 18-11-2012 by omegafire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
Was about to go to bed and then saw your poast, First of all

I am not interested in your supposed history

Here enjoy a show from Israeli TV where they compare Jesus Christ to Monkey.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
I'm sorry, you've totally lost me, were in my post have I stated my thoughts and beliefs on um, which topic are we discussing? Your all over to shop mate. I was talking about you OP about dumping friends due to their different beliefs!! This thread is beyond my interest now. Someone generalising and assuming about my thoughts & beliefs is boring...insulting people well that's just plain rude

edit on 18-11-2012 by feelingconnected because: Dam spellcheck

You posted how I shouldn't have dumped my friends for
Supporting Israeli Agenda

and I responded by saying that in my opinion if you would tolerate friends like that
it makes you immoral person.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You still dont get it, here it is straight from the evil Book, The koran:

There is absolutley nothing you can say now, now you will truly see the nature of reality. This is what islam is, Muslims follow and act out what this evil book says.... now your eyes shall open to it all..... i leave you now with THIS!..........

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people...They desire nothing but your ruin....You believe in the entire Book...When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"Forbidden to you are...married women, except those you own as slaves." (Surah 4:20-, 24-)

Try as you may, you cannot treat all your wives impartially." (Surah 4:126-)

Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"The Jews and Christians say: 'We are the children of God and His loved ones.' Say: 'Why then does He punish you for your sins?" (Surah 5:18)

You shall not force your slave-girls into prostitution in order that you make money, if they wish to preserve their
chastity." (Surah 24:33-
wait a minute, so a girl can be foced ino prostitution if she doesnt want her chastity? Yeah real nice religion of peace and love.... See its right here in your face, and you still dont see it, do you?

Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." (Surah 48:29)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by omegafire

I have wondered about this myself. Islam has a worse track record than Judaism for human rights abuse, especially when it comes to woman and gay rights (which are nonexistent). The recent Arab Spring protests have toppled Westernized governments and replaced them with Islamic extremists.

I understand the idea that we shouldn't go to war, and that war is bad... but I think that one day we might realize that war is a way to protect ourselves.

In order to give a better opinion than this, I honestly think I would have to spend some time living in a Muslim country to understand the culture for myself.

I have a good handle on moderate Christian culture in America (which went out the window), extreme conservatism and liberal atheism having lived in all three.

The Jewish people that I have met in America are all very amazing, good people, open to science and faith at the same time. I have met some Muslims that are good people as well.
edit on 18-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What a shame that differing political ideologies can lead to the break up of long-term friendships. Political affiliation these days is almost like belonging to a religious tradition.

Didn't you know that Politics is one of the forbidden topics amongst people that want to remain friends?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yes you are right, but the muslims here have to play that moderate role. Once they are in their own territory and feel comfortable the game changes. If you have some time, read the Quran. Its their mandate to conquer, convert, and expand. I would be open to understanding too, if i didn't live in a islamic country before. However, i have lived in an islamic country, My family and i lost everything. Once their population reaches a certain point their true nature comes out. Just look and france, uk, and other western nations who have a high percentage of muslims. The nature of the beast really comes out. Read some of the verses i posted in my previos post, this is what they believe in and obey.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
I cut 3 friends from my life

If this is all it took to cut them from your life you weren't friends.

They were simply people you knew.
edit on 18-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Atlas shrugs (American news site) has some good video of hamas rockets dropping down on Israel, plus some video of 'iron Dome' in operation.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You've read to much into my post that wasn't there to start with. I was curious about your bold declaration of dumping friends due to different beliefs !!' I never once said you shouldn't because they believe in this agenda or that. You have assumed a hell of a lot about me out of one post. Have a good night or day wherever you maybe in the world .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by omegafire

The Jewish extremist will look down on you, treat you like a pos if you're not Jewish, will not accept you, will not eat the same food as you, will not eat in the same restaurant, bars or cafe as you, will not go to the same school as you and will plot to take everything you have.

The Muslim extremist will scheme to to have everything the Jews got and more, they will try and rid you of your secular freedom and replace it with God's law or suffer God's sword.

The Christian extremist will try to brainwash your mind into giving them your soul (energy) or face the eternal wrath of the lake of fire, in hell, gimmie your money, your name, your mind and your soul.

What is all of this telling you?
I know what it tells me.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaSpy2012

You dont gotta tell me any of this. I believe, Extraterrestrials planted us here. All im saying is the hurt, abuse, and opression i experienced first hand was at the hands of islam. I have lived in a jewish country and christian country. Yet the only one that me and my family were abused by was Isam. Just read some of the verses i posted in my previos post. THats what they follow. THeir are no evil verses like that that are in the new testament spoken by jesus.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

A Reminder

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

If you are going to discuss this subject, do so in a manner befitting civilised people. If you can't, don't post.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I don't post much on here because I enjoy reading more than inputting but I have to respond to this.

Firstly, the OP is coming across as a complete buffoon. How can a persons mind be so closed? They are your friends and should be treated with respect and love but you refuse to speak to them because they are 'Zionists'?
That is really sad.

If they've actually done something to hugely offend you then fine but just because they are Jewish? It's just sad, mate. I know that you'll come back with the same old rubbish you've been talking all through this topic but I really don't care.

Secondly, omegafire talks more sense than I've heard for a long time. This person has suffered at the hands of islam and deserves to have his/her say.

I have the utmost respect for omegafire.

edit on 18/11/2012 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/11/2012 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Personally, I think your friends got the better end of the cut.

But please, continue with your blind hatred.

I find it amusing to see such displays of active ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I can understand your moral standing but you need to forgive nobody is perfect when it comes to the religion how can we as humans say love god and respect what he teaches us but constantly defile the commandments????? all of us have a right to defend what is ours but at the expence of others that is were we go wrong!!! what is that famous saying by Yoda pain leads to fear, fear leads to anger, anger leads to the dark side!!! the human civilizations from the past to present are not innocent, my only fear is that we will all be destroyed before we learn to acheive peace and love for one another and if we dont we acheive this great goal, are worthless in life and we have dishonered not just ourselves as individuals but as a whole!!! damn this is very deppressing my point is please dont hate and judge just be understanding and compassionate xxxx Peace out

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
I cut 3 friends from my life

NO

No I am not being stupid or shortsighted,

This isn't just about what Israel does in Middle East

I will not dishonor the dead of 9/11 killed by CIA and Mossad
by continuing to drink and eat with friends who support
Zionists and Warmongers.

And I will not dishonor the dead Palestinians.

Yes we all have religious friends who supports every single action
of Zionists because supposedly it is Gods will.

Screw that, screw that.........I stand for Justice, not false flags and wars of expansion.

Israeli methodical and cunning expansion knows no bounds.

They are murderers and thieves. And as Jesus described future Zionists as
members of the synagogue of Satan.

Israeli Illegal Settlements, and the people they made homeless.

They made a swiss cheese out of West Bank, and shrunk the Gaza Strip

I just searched and found what your 3 Zionist friends are saying about you.. WOW!!

They said the same things you did but in their favor...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

And as Jesus described future Zionists as
members of the synagogue of Satan How?
Zionism was born much later?
The "synagogue of Satan" term was introduced later by the Christian gospels.

I don't like Zionism, Transhumanism, elitists, democrats, republicans, Liberalism, conservatism, Christians now, ect.

But I won't treat them differently for it. What is next, avoid all Americans, Europeans, and everyone else who has done something less than perfect?

If they were kind to you, and respected you, what do you care what geopolitical nonsense is going on in the world on a personal level? Unless you think they personally did the things you use to validate your......judgment.

Really who cares. I probably hate everything you believe in, but can love you. What does that tell you about me? That I am human and you shouldn't judge people based on anything other than their personal actions to you, and even then "judging" is just retarded. Try to understand them, not judge them.

You may not agree with them, but by understanding them you can move past differences people always have and see them and YOURSELF as people. Maybe laugh at it all.

Don't be hateful.

edit on 18-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't believe that Israel or Mossad had anything to do with 9-11 because I have no proof. That doesn't mean I don't think they did NOT have something to do with it, simply that I cannot believe something without direct supporting evidence, it's just how my mind works.

Luckily I have had only one friend who supports zionists, upon learning this I immediately broke off my friendship with this person. It's like being friends with a murderer or a pedophile. They can seem like the coolest person in the world, but if they are a murderer or pedophile I would refuse to associate with them in any way. Just like I will refuse to associate with a zionist supporter. Zionists are one of the greatest evils that exist in the world today, and their supporters are no better.

I applaud the OP for breaking off friendships with such scum.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
You still dont get it, here it is straight from the evil Book, The koran:

NO I am afraid YOU don't get it

here is text from Jewish Talmud and Torah

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile, christian, muslim) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work.

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

What Jewish Scholars Are Saying:

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy:"They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim," a Hebrew term for non-Jews.
(NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."
(NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
(NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

IN THE END IT IS ABOUT WHO ATTACKED TO KILL WHO

find out about 9/11, CIA and Mossad operation, they could have killed me
and my family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join