It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You have it backwards, it's the Palestinian warmongers who fired rockets at Israel first.

Period.

Palestine fired first.

Israel defended by targeting the rocket launchers.

Zion is the Kingdom of God. Yet you have been brainwashed into believing that Zion is somehow evil. When the Creator of the Universe comes back and declares Israel Zion again you will be eating your words.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
You will soon understand my friend, once a mosque is built in your backyard and they tell you to convert or pay the consequence....Hope the best for you!

You don't get it because they are not in your backyard yet, pounding on your window. Well they were when i lived with them. It's no fun at all when they destroy your life, family and hurt everyone you love.

What a load of BS, what a huge load of BS

9/11 was an inside job

US is an Empire with 800 bases around the world.

And you come here spitting BS.

Congratulations, I would not even want to be in your presence.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Have you ever considered the idea you might be supporting an agenda of which you are not privy to the details?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
If you read my post you would understand that its has nothing to do wiht the msm. I was born and raised in Iran before I came here in 1987. Do you understand now? My Mom was cut by islamic police and citizens for not having her hajab cover her wrist's. i have had my father beat in front of me for waring a tshirt. I have family members who were killed for being christian. i had the church I went to burned down, I'm not some sheeple listining to the news. I lived through it. I heard their alah akbars in my face, up close and personal. I am not some american drinking the cool aid. They are evil, I had them destroy my family's life. I hope you get it now.

And, again. Name one peacefull islamic country that supports freedom, peace, equaility and the right to criticise the leadership without retribution and freedom to believe in another religion. Whats funny is they leave their cespool murderous countries, come to westernized countries and then try and change it to the country that they just left. Its mind-numbingly retarded. They are brainwashed by the the evils of ismam.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

US and Israel have been sabotaging and destabilizing middle East countries
for 50 years.

Not because they are muslim but because they want their OIL

How cold of you to now use this as proof they are all bad people.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I never brought up 911, im talking about my personal experience with them. Did you not read my post. MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM............. not anyone elses.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
This coincides with my decision not to speak to people with chopsticks poked in their nose.

Lets make a pact.

Omg, why would you do that? Discrimination much. Sorry had to say it

On topic: is this extreme to dump friends for a different point of view? I mean true blue, fair dinkum friends you have in real life. Or are you talking about "online friends". I do find it hard to befriend people with such extreme opposing views as mine to start with. So therefore never really had to dump a true friend for their beliefs, but good on ya if it makes you feel good.

Maybe a true friend could be educated to your way of thinking if you feel so strong

edit on 18-11-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
collapsed due to severe damage done by WTC 1 when it collapsed, and a unchecked fire - how about you tell us what the jews had to do with it?

Bruce I want to thank you for activity in this thread, no doubt it will
increase viewers, maybe you are not as helpful to your agenda as you think you are

As for Jews on 9/11, google dancing Israelies who filmed 9/11 live and turned
out were Mossad agents.

This is public information, too bad for you.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I'd also like to share a revelation with you that I've had during my time learning and understanding islam. It came to me when I tried to classify muslims and I realized that they are not actually part of a religion or apart of any civilized human race. Every human and faith on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, muslims do not. They move to an area and multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and all people conquerd and the only way they can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Islam is an infectious a disease, a cancer of this planet. It is a plague and Israel is the cure.....

You totally ripped that little speech off from The Matix and are passing it off as your own. Only you changed it from being Agent Smith talking about the human race into omegafire talking about followers of Islam.

I normally don't bother posting here anymore but occasionally I feel I must call someone out on their B.S.

This kind of blatant propaganda and plagiarism makes everything you have to say completely worthless and void of any credibility.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Really, you would ditch friends because of that?

Honestly Yes I did

I call it being moral person and not a sellout.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
You have it backwards, it's the Palestinian warmongers who fired rockets at Israel first.

Period.

Palestine fired first.

Excuse me sir but I think when someone bulldozes your home and then threatens
to arrest you for being angry about it constitutes as evil.

I honestly don't understand how you don't get that

Here is a picture to help.

They made a swiss cheese out of West Bank, and shrunk the Gaza Strip

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Whats your point? I figured everyone would know that, this is the largest conspiracy site on the Internet. I would figure most people here would love scify and would have wathced matrix hundreds of times. It fits the context of what I was saying perfectly. I'll do one better and go back to my post and put a footnote, mkay? I'm not ashamed of inserting a quote from the best movie of all time. The cool aid must have hit you too, hope you truly see the nature of reality too. Peace....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Have you ever considered the idea you might be supporting an agenda of which you are not privy to the details?

Actually spotting evil is not difficult at all.

Once you dig details on 9/11 as inside job and long term plans of US/Israeli Empire

it is pretty easy to call evil .....evil

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

If you read my post you would understand that its has nothing to do wiht the msm. I was born and raised in Iran before I came here in 1987. Do you understand now? My Mom was cut by islamic police and citizens for not having her hajab cover her wrist's.

I don't believe a word you say.

You have already shown yourself as a person who believes in Israeli expansion
at the cost of innocent.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I never brought up 911, im talking about my personal experience with them. Did you not read my post. MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM............. not anyone elses.

It is no surprise to me that you are not interested in facts of 9/11

I don't believe anything you say.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Period.

Palestine fired first.

You need a history lesson that doesn't involve religion

Israel defended by targeting the rocket launchers.

And killing civilians

Zion is the Kingdom of God. Yet you have been brainwashed into believing that Zion is somehow evil. When the Creator of the Universe comes back and declares Israel Zion again you will be eating your words.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Go and read my previous post's from month's ago that explain my plight, its not something created out of thin air.

Well, its off to bed. I know you'll see the truth soon enough once its right in front of your nose. I hope you start to calm down and not get anymore violations becuase of the anger induced inside you from learning the truth..... good luck with your friends and all, I hope you make the right decision kiddo!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
On topic: is this extreme to dump friends for a different point of view? I mean true blue, fair dinkum friends you have in real life.

In my honest opinion, people like you are not moral enough.

You tolerate evil because it doesn't matter to your moral center.

I am not insulting, I am expressing my honest opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Go and read my previous post's from month's ago that explain my plight, its not something created out of thin air.

Well, its off to bed. I know you'll see the truth soon enough once its right in front of your nose. I hope you start to calm down and not get anymore violations becuase of the anger induced inside you from learning the truth..... good luck with your friends and all, I hope you make the right decision kiddo!

Why don't I inform you about Israeli program started in 2003 to have people
post all over internet because Israeli image needs fixing.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Originally posted by feelingconnected
On topic: is this extreme to dump friends for a different point of view? I mean true blue, fair dinkum friends you have in real life.

In my honest opinion, people like you are not moral enough.

You tolerate evil because it doesn't matter to your moral center.

I am not insulting, I am expressing my honest opinion.

I'm sorry, you've totally lost me, were in my post have I stated my thoughts and beliefs on um, which topic are we discussing? Your all over to shop mate. I was talking about you OP about dumping friends due to their different beliefs!! This thread is beyond my interest now. Someone generalising and assuming about my thoughts & beliefs is boring...insulting people well that's just plain rude

edit on 18-11-2012 by feelingconnected because: Dam spellcheck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join