It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

It's okay to dislike a policy.

It's not okay to hate a population.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by omegafire

You are so right, I know who I trust more and it's not a Muslim, they are a menace to earth and it's people, Israel is the best as they like peace, the Muslim prefers hatred and war and building damage, the Muslim are so full of hate, but I am not sure why, as there good book don't tell them to live like they do.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Question for the OP.
Are you a racist or a troll? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
reply to post by LostPassword

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

Again name one that has all three..... peace, freedom for all (including being able to practice your own religion freely), ad equality for all, you can't. Also, name an islamic country that let's it's citizens criticise their leader's without fear or retribution? You can't because islam is evil, and opresses all who oppose. Thank you for understanding now.
edit on 18-11-2012 by omegafire because: (no reason given)

You can practice your own religion in Iran. I saw a video on Youtube a while back that showed a Jew Store owner living in Iran and he was perfectly happy and didn't have any hate crimes against him. I don't have time looking all over the internet for you, but I'm sure you could find it if you tried.

Also, Russia does not let you criticize their leader, and their number 1 religion is Christianity. Would that mean that Christianity is evil? No.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Trustfund

It's okay to dislike a policy.

It's not okay to hate a population.

And hate comes from both sides, which pro-zionists seem to ignore and are so eager to pull the anti-semite card.

Some anti-zionists hate Jews
Some pro-zionists hate Muslims or Arabs.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Your decision to cut your friends reminds me of end time prophecy. You guys are brothers and you are killing each other! I understand your position clearly but just "what if" the Bible is correct and we see a one day war where israel wins again! Causing the other Arab confederacy to flee their own country. Then what would you think?

Go ahead and try to bomb the hell out of Israel. It is impossible, not because of the US but a dude upstairs, some call God, Allah, Jehova, Yahweh, he is the same guy with different names. God doesnt hate anyone especially the palistinians he is however protective of Jerusalem. It is written and it will come.

Israel will get wiped off the map but only when the seal is opened and allowed by God. This is WW3, have your read the recent news? It all says what is in the book of Ezekiel.

But the Bible tells us that in the End Times, there will be another "world war", and it will be led by Russia, Iran, and a group of other nations that surround the nation of Israel, to plunder her resources and steal her wealth. We find this prophecy in the 38th chapter of the book of Ezekiel.

"And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands and many people with thee...

...And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, [that] my fury shall come up in my face." Ezekiel 38

So why have more hatred, now is a time to love thy neighbor. Satan has a short time to divide and it's working rather well for him.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Theories abound, friends are few. Choose wisely; I am not sure you have done so.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Glad friends are limited. Thanks for reminding me a friend will put a knife in your back.

2nd.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

So you cut some friends because you believe a silly conspiracy theory blaming the jews for 9/11....

Yeah too bad he's not talking about jews, hes talking about zionist's....big difference.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And right now somebody is talking about that guy with all the crazy 911 theories that kept calling me a zionist even though I am a methodist has stopped ranting and me gone back to talking to himself.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think the only way to solve problems in this world is to stop talking to people you disagree with, and harbor as much hatred for them for possible.

I recommend this approach for both sides in the Israel/Palestine conflict.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hi friend it's been a while. I enjoyed your analogy. Well thought out!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Originally posted by omegafire

I dont understand why you would do that? Israel is stopping muslims, it's part of a muslims nature do expand, destroy, and conquer evreyone who does not bow down to islam. I'm Chrisitian, if I must be ruled by someone I rather it be a jew then a muslim who beheads and rapes people for being another religion.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*Snip*

When CIA and Mossad did 9/11, they could have killed me and my family
muslims had nothing to do with that

When US and Israel decided to go forth and to conquer, they took from me and
my family in order to do that.

When US companies are pushing GMO food, muslims are generally against that.

When Jewish private Central Banks like the FED, Bank of England, ECB are putting
my country in perpetual debt. I am against that.

When I look at Muslim much more stable islamic finance, I support that.

I can go ON AND ON.
edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Personal comments removed. Please see Courtesy Is Mandatory and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak
edit on 18/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

Great comment! I "hear" a lot about the Muslim threat - but I what I see is the institutions of the wealthy and powerful (and media) crushing our government and our country. These institutions "just happen" to have all the same alliances.

I love Jewish people, I hate the government in Israel that is Hell bent on a war with Iran and excusing the misery of Palestine as they perpetuate the apartheid. The Christians who support the Zionism, only do so to fulfill some biblical prophesy, and meanwhile we must endure the constant manipulations of the Mossad as they bribe and extort our politicians into supporting their nation above our own.

Israel is so proud of the "Iron Shield" -- which is another reverse engineering effort of US technology (Patriot Missile System) that they will be selling to China. We wouldn't need their intelligence services, if we weren't supporting them and the oil companies. I'm sick of the world bank, I'm sick of big war and big oil.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
2012....... the greatest hope for the world at this point in mans evolution is that all of the prophesies about death and destruction this year come true and a great fireball from heaven comes to earth and gets rid of the worst disease to ever inhabit this planet.

Never before has man been so selfish and disrespectful of the planet and of each other as this time in our evolution and it is about time mother nature came and kicked our asses and showed us some humility.

People seem to forget how much longer the dinosaurs where around then humans are now and although they were giants I doubt they ever thought they were above the hand of nature.

If all we can do is kill each other then I say bring on the great redeemer and show us how truly small we really are.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by hellobruce

So you cut some friends because you believe a silly conspiracy theory blaming the jews for 9/11....

Yeah too bad he's not talking about jews, hes talking about zionist's....big difference.

Yes there is a difference. I'm Christian and I am not zionist. I'm also against some wars, not all. WW3 is the Holy War. No stopping it. To anyone in that area, get your woman and children out of harms way, dont try AGAIN to hide behind them. They arent Martyrs for this cause. The are innocent on both sides.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hi friend it's been a while. I enjoyed your analogy. Well thought out!

WB, wonderworld, so good to see your eye.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What more anti-Semitism on ATS oh my goodness, please stop the hate.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life,

In this case the 3 may be better off with out you. But hey what do I know.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Originally posted by hellobruce

Why don't you google Dancing Israelis on 9/11 and collapse of building 7

and report back

thanks.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Could have just as easily been Islamic Jihadists dressed as Israeli Mossad. Perhaps we will never know the truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You're what's wrong with the world.

DIS-OWN FRIENDS BECAUSE OF THEIR RELIGIOUS ASPECTS lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join