It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Twins" Spotted Multiple Times in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
At first I thought I was capturing the same pair of "UFOs," but after capturing them on film up to three times in one night, I realized that this is just how a lot of them fly.

I've seen other people capture the same thing, and sometimes these will start to glow! Proof that they are not objects but rather spirits.

It's also worth pointing out that sometimes these orbs will manifest to the visible spectrum, and then fly in a formation that makes people think they are actually seeing one object. For instance, the "Phoenix Lights" consisted of about seven balls of light all lined up in a triangular formation. A lot of people thought they were seeing one large triangular UFO, when in reality it was just a bunch of demonic spirits fooling the people of Phoenix. More proof that these things are not nice!

Hope you all like the video. Took me all night last night to edit it. Peace.

-SB

edit on 4/25/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

It gives me the impression that they may be satellites... and possibly a plane or two, there were some pulsating lights in a few clips that could be similar to aviation strobe lights.

Appreciate your efforts... anyhow, check out the similarities

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think satellites fly in formation, and I know that they can't glow like the example I posted above. Skip to 2:57 to see them light up.

edit on 18-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Let's see........

Unidentified - check
Flying - check
Object(s) - check

Authenticity of the cameraman - 10/10

I'm a Captain in the Navy - they are NOT Satellites (geostationary or orbital)

Good stuff mate

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thanks, glad you like it, I put a lot of work into this one. I still don't think they can be objects as I showed with my second post.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I'm a Captain in the Navy

Your appeal to authority may impress some around here dude, it's of no relevance to me though.

they are NOT Satellites (geostationary or orbital)

That's quite an assertive statement, care to elaborate and include links??

I'll stand by my original reply post and its sentiment until proven otherwise.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ships that glow like light bulbs are not spirits.
Called star ships or flaming foo or phoo ships are the result Mr Tesla's ingenuity.
Taking explanations from the Illuminati is not that cool in this day and age.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Called star ships or flaming foo or phoo ships are the result Mr Tesla's ingenuity.

I take my research from the Bible, Bible Apologists, and ex satanists (illuminati) who have publicly stated what these really are. As for your Nicola Tesla argument, why have these balls of light been reported since before Teslas inventions?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
S+F to the O.P. I have seen something similar in 1985 in Nottingham in the UK, except there were more of them, flying in all directions.

I forgot to add:

"All at the same time", and they were stopping, and starting, some at varying altitudes, and they were different colours as well. Half the neighborhood came out to watch them. It was just like a scene from "Close encounters", and the official explanation a week later "Helicopters" LMAO.
Even the Local UFolgists came out to watch them, it went on for about an hour&half.

Tony
edit on 18-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Added text

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
They are satellites, sorry, nothing unusual.

I see these all the time, sometimes they go in opposite directions and you wait for them to collide, but they are miles apart.
They glow brighter as they enter the Suns rays, and grow dimmer as they pass the Suns rays.
They Flash or strobe sometimes, because they are spinning and catch the Suns light on different panels etc.

They go in ALL directions, North-South, East-West, North East-South West, all directions you can imagine, as they arc across the night sky and fade from view. Totally Normal, Earth Man Satellites.

They are Not Alien UFOs.

Now...If they were to stop dead in orbit, or perform right angle turns or speed up and slow down, then i would start to wonder.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps

I'm a Captain in the Navy

Your appeal to authority may impress some around here dude, it's of no relevance to me though.

they are NOT Satellites (geostationary or orbital)

That's quite an assertive statement, care to elaborate and include links??

I'll stand by my original reply post and its sentiment until proven otherwise.

LOL - I could not care less what you think pal.

No links necessary - look up the satellites yourself - really really straight forward.

The flat Earth society stands by their sentiment as well - you know, you can lead a horse to water but.......

ETA: For the record, me stating my profession was only to back-up my observations of such things. Thanks for taking the time to add the link though - says a lot about your mindset
edit on 18-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
LOL - I could not care less what you think pal.

No links necessary - look up the satellites yourself - really really straight forward.

The flat Earth society stands by their sentiment as well - you know, you can lead a horse to water but.......

Yeah well I'm a scientist and I've looked up a google and seen that these are indeed Satellites.

As I said Im a scientist.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
As a few other posters have already mentioned, you might consider the possibility of satellites. I myself have seen 2 lights traveling the sky fairly close together, when after a while one of them lit up very bright for a few seconds. After looking it up online i realised these were what is called Iridium flares.

I live in a very remote area but even here we see high flying planes in the sky quite regularly. On a clear dark night these will show up as small pulsating white / red lights, and if I am correct the red in a plane light would show up as white in your night time videos right?
edit on 18-11-2012 by Bronagh because: Spelling, early morning, need more coffee.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Nice - thats why I star your stuff

You know, give me Lat/Long and GMT and I'll give you elevation and azimuth.

God bless science........sometimes
edit on 18-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: added link

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

These orb spirits can also appear to materialize, showing themselves to be metallicl. Skip to 2:37 on the video above.

Originally posted by gort51
Now...If they were to stop dead in orbit, or perform right angle turns or speed up and slow down, then i would start to wonder.

They do change direction, speed, make turns, and sometimes even glow for crowds of people. Just watch the videos I found for you...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thankyou for showing those videos.
The only thing I saw intriguing was the triangle shaped lights, which I would think was a black project craft. The objects the people were shining lasers on were satellites. That is fairly obvious I would have thought.

Apparently NORAD track fast walkers, but you must remember there is something like 20,000 pieces of Human Earth tech space junk and satellites, in orbit around the Earth.

Night vision also enhances flocks of birds in V formation, bats (you know bats fly fast and in different directions...just like a UFO), and planes.

And distant Flashes of light can be seen all the time in the night sky, could be something that happened 100s of light years ago, and you can be just lucky to see the result in our sky in one instant. Yes I have seen those too.

But, if you want to believe they are all UFOs from another planet.....thats fine.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Most of them look like satellites some could be planes .
The UFO "Twins" are probably NOSS Double Satellite Formations .

One of the interesting sights in the night sky are the Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS) satellite formations, each having two or three satellites in close proximity to one another. Normally these satellites are relatively dim to the unaided eye, but on occasion they brighten sufficiently to be easily seen in a dark sky
www.satobs.org...

edit on 18-11-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Good info. I don't know how satellites work, how or if they can change direction, etc., but I am wondering why I would see these over Iowa when they are supposedly for naval purposes.

Maybe some of the video. captures I got were indeed satellites, but I think based on all the other videos I've posted that the majority of these are for sure not satellites. I mean, based on my own footage, there is one capture with four orbs flying in formation, and the last three clips were all caught on the same night, I believe all within an hour. The point is that why would all these naval satellites be flying in their formations over my house? Isn't that a waste of resources? Can't one formation spy on one part of the earth, do they really all need to be tracking the same location?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Not all the satellites are NOSS , there are over 8,000 satellites in orbit of which 560 of those are actually operational the rest are dead satellites or debris .
This video may put it into perspective ...

How Many Satellites in Space?

edit on 18-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well, if you look at the first and last video I posted in this post, you will see two orbs manifesting into what appears to be metallic balls, as well as interlocked orbs twisting and turning downwards as in the last video.

I think what I am capturing is the same thing. If you look at my footage again, you will see that some of the interlocked pairs have one orb that is very bright, and another that is smaller in size. Some pairs will also have one orb that flashes while the other does not. I will have to read everything I can on NOSS satellites when I have more time.

Another one of my personal videos to prove my point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join