Skinny Puppy and why it rocks

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I've been listening to skinny puppy throughout my expirementation years, causing many visuals and such. I think they are a great response to many people's skewed ideals or ideas in life because of the lyrics. They initialy sound evil, making demonic noises and singing about death. But there are samples of a male voice in assimilate i can't get over how it sounds to me. It sounds otherworldly calling out something, obviously it's manufactured but ive been hearing voices for three years now and sometimes when I can't hear the words they say, I hear fragments of similar sounds from this video.

P.S. i started this at 11:11pm CST. odd ..right.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I've been listening to skinny puppy throughout my expirementation years, causing many visuals and such. I think they are a great response to many people's skewed ideals or ideas in life because of the lyrics. They initialy sound evil, making demonic noises and singing about death. But there are samples of a male voice in assimilate i can't get over how it sounds to me. It sounds otherworldly calling out something, obviously it's manufactured but ive been hearing voices for three years now and sometimes when I can't hear the words they say, I hear fragments of similar sounds from this video.

P.S. i started this at 11:11pm CST. odd ..right.

I started it at 12:34!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
2:07

What does it mean I wonder...

Oh yeah, i need a coffee..

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
One of the best bands ever
Pure art

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
four on the floor rock industrial with synths, originality, hard hitting. eff yeah i love skinny puppy i want to cover smothered hope

top topics

join