It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God/Messiah Is already here, I have a part of him.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
And so do you, we don't have the same part. If we add my part to your part, then add to their parts, and do it without thoughts of profit What can't we accomplish? Cause we would've already broke the two main shackles, hate(fear of each other/race) and "money"

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Son is the Word / Wave of Creation that consciousness collapses to change indeterminate to determined. Quantum Mechanics confirms this collapsing wave function that renders reality from Word.

Chapter 10 of 1 Corinthians

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We are cut from the same loaf and poured from the same cup.

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

Christ is here already. We are all One in Unity with Christ if we recognize the voice and bear the cup.

edit on 17-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Amen
two times

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thanks for the reply, both of you. I admit, I havent read much of the good book, it's nice to see we're on the same page though

new topics

top topics

join