It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Lurker joins ATS :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi guys!

I've been a lurker for a while now after being introduced to ATS by my fellow conspiracy-nuts

Finally decided to join when I felt more and more drawn to the Alternative News community, as I don't have many people in my life who will take me seriously about any of these topics >.< I'm sure most of you can relate!

I'm a 20 year old Aquarian from Australia, studying 2nd year Psychology. My other interests and reasons for being here include astrology, space exploration, philosophy and metaphysics, quantum theory, secret societies, NWO, religious conspiracies, ancient aliens, 2012 ascension, social issues, ancient civilizations, and our fragile Earth.

I'm a bit of an idealist at heart, so it's a good idea for me to stay away from politics and other issues that seem to inspire hate speech and trolls here on ATS I'm just looking for peaceful discussion with like-minded individuals who want to explore every facet of our physical and psychological experience with an open mind and an open heart.

Look forward to chatting to you and hearing all your differing opinions and theories!

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

Hi,, It's Nice to meet you. I hope you have bought your Tin-Foil Hat and X-Ray Glasses

I hope you enjoy yourself and go with your instincts

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This should be in the breaking alternative news section with a headline like that! lol...

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
oi oi savaloy

welcome to wonderland (not like micheals)

peace

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

Welcome..im australian as well. I think theres lots of people from Australia on Ats.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

Welcome to the mad house

I figure you will like it around here... Well, I guess obviously you did, since you went from lurking to posting.

Anyway....I look forward to seeing you around the board and seeing the many contributions you will no doubt bring.

Peace and love.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thanks guys

already made the mistake of getting involved in a political discussion... sheesh, people are so serious

new topics

top topics

join