It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarivoyants, Channeler and Reincarnation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Clarivoyants, Channeler and Reincarnation.

Many a time i have read a story of a person claiming they can communicate with the dead deceased. These people will generally describe themselves openly as Clarivoyants or Channelers. I think mabey the most famous, and well known of these; of the modern era was Edgar Casey. He claimed the ability to be able to channel a path of communication to the voices of the deceased, and even into the distant mythological past of civilisations such as Ancient Atlantis.

en.wikipedia.org...

This thread of course isnt to debate the veracity of Edgar Caseys psychic abilities, but to probe the question is reincarnation real? That is more specifically when our human bodies die, does whats left of us in energy form become embedded into a new body. This energy form is of course our consciouness and many people refer to this as our soul.

Therefore upon death does our soul get placed into a human baby body inside the mothers womb so we can again be born into the world?

Who on Ats believes in Reincarnation and what is the basis for your belief? Can you recall a past life/s and who you were? Anyone important?

edit on 17-11-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We are all important!

Dsiderata

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its shams, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.[1]

P

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have seen and felt a ghost, even knew who it was.

Gives me great comfort in knowing (as opposed to believing) that there is life after death.

P

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A medium is someone who communicates with the deceased.
I have no doubt in regards to the existence of the soul which incarnates into many situations in order to gain better insight and to evolve into higher realms. Your body contains certain codes within the DNA which try to override your soul into believing it's the body. This is a dense reality and we are essentially cut off from a higher perspective. One way to shift your awareness is to begin observing yourself rather that operating from a state of reaction and separation.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

A medium is someone who communicates with the deceased.
I have no doubt in regards to the existence of the soul which incarnates into many situations in order to gain better insight and to evolve into higher realms. Your body contains certain codes within the DNA which try to override your soul into believing it's the body. This is a dense reality and we are essentially cut off from a higher perspective. One way to shift your awareness is to begin observing yourself rather that operating from a state of reaction and separation.

Does everyone incarnate, and what is difference between incarnate and reincarnation?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Reincarnation is the cycling process. Sometimes we choose our parents based on our emotional wounds in order to face or transmute an issue within ourselves. There are many traps one can encounter as well when they incarnate into a body due to the veil of separation. This is why people will sometimes continue to manifest a problem until it's resolved.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Can a person incarnate into a Alien body on a different planet?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yes, they are called star seeds. The term alien is not the most accurate. It's an extraterrestrial soul incarnating into the lifeforms of that planet. You have to master this game first or risk beings lost to a very challenging situation.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yes, they are called star seeds. The term alien is not the most accurate. It's an extraterrestrial soul incarnating into the lifeforms of that planet. You have to master this game first or risk beings lost to a very challenging situation.

Are you a starseed? How can i know if im a starseed? Your last sentence is very cryptic im not sure what to make of it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hi,

Can't offer you any beliefs. None that I attach too. So I can only offer what I experienced as part of my work over many years. So don't go making new beliefs out of them

Firstly, everything we humans think about anything 'outside' ourselves is mostly incorrect. And that's because it is all based on Belief of one kind or another. We crete theories for what we think must exist and how it must all work. The theories are usually nothing compared with the reality.

Souls.. are massive and powerful things. Not small, naughty and in need of a higher power forcing it's will upon them... see, that's the human theory.. it's egocentric.

Souls aren't Human souls, they are SOULS.. and humans are only one of the tools a soul could use for experiences.

So now to your questions so far...

Therefore upon death does our soul get placed into a human baby body inside the mothers womb so we can again be born into the world?

No. There's a few more things that happen with the 'spirit' when the body dies.

Some get caught up in what's been called the Belief Territories, which is the self-creations you can make when operating under your human Belief limitations. In the old times some people might call this Hell. Everyone gets out eventually, when they Wake Up to actually being dead and ready to move on. Quite a number of living humans who are aware work in that place to assist those waking up.

Some stay around family/friends for a little while and then move on. Some stay longer and get stuck. Their Beliefs and whole mental structure can cause them to relive the same timeframes, see things as they were instead of how it is now, etc.

Those that just move on go straight to the Light at a place I called the Arrival Zone when I first experienced being there. Each has something or someone waiting for them.. to make them more comfortable initially. That is so the new arrival has a little time to notice the Feeling growing inside them.

From the outside, as an observer, I see it like a light starting to shine inside them. As it gets brighter, they begin to Remember being in this place before. More light.. ALL of their HUMAN thinking.. ALL BELIEFS.. every thought ever about what is and what isn't.. all of it.. starts to fall away from them.. like mud. It is awesome to see and brings me to tears each time.

This is the spirit waking up from it's Dream of Life on Earth... it retains all the memory. It now chooses what it will do next. Some choose to have more experiences in this offering (Earth), some don't.

So... Soul.. BIG... human.. small.

Soul does not squeeze all of itself into the tiny dense body. Soul 'reaches into' the astral levels with a small part of itself, then into this 'physical' level to incarnate.

Does everyone incarnate, and what is difference between incarnate and reincarnation?

Yes, if they choose to.

Incarnate... basically means you are aware in the body now.

Reincarnation.. basically means to go in again.

Can a person incarnate into a Alien body on a different planet?

Yes.

You were 'alien' before you chose to experience Earth, now you are human.

Your soul chose a different body type and experience to what another Soul has... he chose Wobbly-jelly people on water world Xc5-23

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

There is a thread I posted a while back. Didn't really take off though but there may be some information within it for you. Atlantis

I created more of challenge for my Self than I probably expected and I am still clearing.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

"Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" (Galatians 1:7-8).

Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment. Hebrews 9:27

This is Truth, for the Almighty is Truth.

Messages of reincarnation and global consciousness are channeled from beings variously self-identified as
- extraterrestrials
- ascended masters
- spirit guides
- humans from the past/future
- God consciousness
- Departed loved ones
- angels
- Christ/Buddha/Matraiya

They all offer you very similar positivity - no real death, the chance to "do-over", life after death for all, that there is nothing called "sin", that Jesus was not God, that humans are on a path of progressive evolution to becoming gods. All of which are seductive to the part of us that inherently understands that we are hiding from Our Creator - the part of us that says "I don't want to obey..."

Please don't be conned. Divinitation is strictly forbidden for good reason. It's messages are deceit because they originate from the one who is a LIAR and a murderer from the beginning. Such deceit that it masquerades as all of the above to deceive as many as possible. Truth doesn't need to lie or deceive, nor hide behind 20 aliases. Truth isn't confusion. Ask yourself WHY you want reincarnation to be true and WHY you wouldn't want "Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment." to be true. Not whether it is true, but why you want reincarnation to be true? The honest answer is that it removes self-responsibility, it pushes off having to seek your Creator, it allows you to drop any fear of judgement and it removes feelings of guilt.

Through these channeled messages, millions are reading how the necessary death of those who will not comply to the coming world order aren't really dying.....but will simply reincarnate in order to eventually accept these beliefs....that it's the best thing for them really. In other words, it's not truly murder or genocide....because we all "live forever". I cannot think of a more dangerous and deceptive philosophy, now held as truth by millions. Millions who now believe as Hitler did - who are prepared to do as he did.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Religion is just one of the many traps for the soul. There is a sphere of experience for those departed from their bodies in which they can be with others who are of similar beLIEf constructs. It's supported energetically because like attracts like (it's why religions need the support of your consciousness). Once it has nothing more to offer you in terms of further understanding, you wink out and move on or reincarnate again.
Why put a construct or anything between you and the Creator?
edit on 18-11-2012 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Can you remember any of your past lifes?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

To use a simple analogy, which can be a useful tool to understanding the uni-verse; you don't master riding a bike on Daddy's first push. Sometimes you fall, and other times you pedal before succumbing to a mistake. Why would we only get judged on one life? There is more of a learning experience involved when one is forced to reincarnate forever until they fix their bad habits and wrong doings.It is about clearing you karma, or more effectively breaking the wheel of cause and effect. If anything in the Christian religion, Yahweh is the one who sounds like a power-hungry tyrant not tolerant of free-will.

I love the jibe that is thrown out about morals being derived from God/Yahweh. So, uh what end of the moral compass does slavery and rape fall into? He saw fit to allow and condone both to happen...Yeah that's some God there.. I'm more of a subscriber to the belief that Satan has been lying all along and posing himself as God, blinding everybody to believe that the true creator is Satan instead. There was a reason Jesus was mentioned as the morning star...Venus.
edit on 21-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

All spirits re-incarnate if they do not have the spirit of Jesus Christ in them at their time of death.

Before Jesus arrived, sheol is where spirits would wait for Judgement Day. Sheol was once a paradise.

Since Jesus died, all good spirits wait with Him. Sheol is now hell.

Enoch the Scribe was told by YHWH that all nephilim will be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day. Their flesh will be judged innocently, their spirits (half angel) are already tainted. Hence these spirits reincarnate.

Every spirit has originated from outside Earth and incarnated here.
Only the nephilim re-incarnate.

The Rephaim have geographical locations for their re-incarnation. Its basically where their fallen angel father fell to earth and they were first conceived within their human mother.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join