It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP? The Strange Noises in the Sky (San Diego)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Here's one i found on youtube, very creepy indeed. This doesn't sound exactly like the ireland video but in pitch it's almost the same. To me it sounds like an attempt at vocalization. This Video was taken on October 17th 2012
edit on 17-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That noise is very loud, and that makes me wonder why there aren't hundreds of people in the street freaking out.

These noises appear to be being heard all over the world, are there any vid clips showing masses of people who hear the noise?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
HAARP aye?

How do you know it isn't a bowl of corn flakes?

If you can prove to me it's NOT a bowl of corn flakes I will be impressed.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

From the sound of your post, I don't think ANYONE can prove ANYTHING to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by winofiend

From the sound of your post, I don't think ANYONE can prove ANYTHING to you.

Not from ATS it seems, as facts tend to get in the way of the 'evidence'.

HAARP it is.. lmao

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It is so easy to make these by adding a soundtrack to a video clip, I've almost been tempted to make a few, just to screw with family members (since they get off on messing with my head, it's only fair). The only way I will ever believe this crap is if I hear it myself, in real life. And so far, I have not heard anything of the sort.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok if these strange sounds videos are hoaxes, where are they getting the sounds, and why is it a world phenomenon? Also why recently, and why are they mostly all different? And why does radio and tv shows talk about them?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I really don't know what these sounds are, I've never heard anything like them before

There's this one, really weird
www.youtube.com...

And this one,
www.youtube.com...

And this too,
www.youtube.com...

All different parts of the world. What can it be?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Surely any noise made by HAARP would be much less than the daily noise made by the Sun?

You do know what HAARP actually is and does?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I didn't make the title, its from the youtube video

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Apparently these sounds are not a new phenomenom. They occured in 1897 near Yellowstone lake.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Is HAARP legit?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was just going to bed at 4am in UK London last night, and I heard that sound again but I was too late with my video camera.

I only heard it because I don't have double glazing in one room. So maybe people don't hear this sound because of double glazing. And sometimes it happens at night.

This is the 4th time I have heard this sound BTW. Each time it was slightly different.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

you're right it's not a new phenomena.. infact James Fenimore Cooper wrote a book about it which is why it's referred to as seneca guns.. or mistpouffers

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Very eerie sounds indeed. It does sound like tormented souls crying out.

But who knows if these videos are for real. When I hear the sounds myself I will know.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hummm we just had a BIG Halloween party a few weeks ago so I know you can buy those sounds on a CD!! It's all packed away now but most of it is something recorded backwards.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I believe harp is real as you only have to look at the news and see for yourself weather manipulation that's happening. I'm pretty sure the gulf stream going out if sync proves something is wrong. Can't say I've heard noises in the sky to suggest harp but I have seen extremely odd cloud formations which indicated a electrical ionic reaction of some sort was taking place.

new topics

top topics

join