It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rectangular "cloaked" craft over New Brunswick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Over the past several years I have seen things in the night sky that always make me ponder such as "satellites" making turns or flaring up but in all of those cases I suppose there could have been a logical explanation.

Tonight, however, what I witnessed defies logic

I was out on the back deck having a smoke and as I always do I was stargazing. I happened to look towards the front of the house and witnessed what appeared to be a rectangle roughly the size of a football field running parallel to the road at about 500 feet in the air. It happened rather quickly so I am unsure how many lights were on it but it appeared to have one on each corner that were not very bright but definitely noticeable. What I can say for sure is that it was a solid object but appeared to be shimmering similar to what we normally think of when we say "cloaked". If I had to guess at a rate of speed I would say 80 mph and it was completely silent and southbound. This happened at roughly 9pm EST.

As a frame of reference use Google Maps and go to New Maryland Hwy, New Maryland, NB

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tybrus

I'm in Nova Scotia. Let's hope it's coming this way! I've seen a couple videos on YT of UFO's around. Most of them orbs that change colors but rectangular, I can't visualize it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
if it was cloaked how did you see it?

hmmmm

edit on 17-11-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I used the word cloaked because that is the only thing I could think of to describe it. You know when you see the heat rising off the road on a hot summer day? That is the way it looked.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tybrus

I don't doubt your experience. I've seen one disappear in an instant. It was daylight and I was looking, unblinking, right at a glowing orb when it just vanished. If it wasn't for another witness I would have thought I was seeing things.

If something can travel, however it does, to Earth then it wouldn't be a stretch to think they can step out of our visual spectrum and may have been doing so for sometime. This could also explain the Ghost phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I dont suppose the orb was orange was it. Back about 15 years ago I was at the end of my driveway talking to the neighbor and in broad daylight a bright orange orb appeared behind him in the sky. It was only there for a second and vanished. My neighbor looked at me strangely and said "Did you see something?" and I replied "You wouldnt believe me if I told you." to which he said "Was it orange? I saw an orange light shine on you"

Freaky

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tybrus

Actually it was orange and truthfully I'm not sure if it was just glowing from energy or reflecting the sunlight. I say glowing because it was evenly bright all around which makes me lean toward some kind of energy release.

A friend and I watched this orb follow a plane on take off. That is why I looked up in the first place. It followed the plane for a short distance before it just vanished.

Just the other day I watched 'Out of the Blue' on Netflix and a Deputy minister of Interior in Russia mentioned a glowing orb that followed his plane. This makes me wonder what it is about planes that attracts them? Is it just because they are in the sky with the UFO or is the UFO seeking out the planes?

I found it. Watch at 50:30 to listen to his orb experience. Sound familiar?

edit on 17-11-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
What the hell are orange orbs. I've witnessed an orange orb. I'll just paste my experience from a previous post. There are countless reports of orange orbs for the last 60+ years... doing all kinds of crazy #. #!!!

"I was on the summit of a range of mountains in my town. I was there with my friend. We were sitting in the car at about 8 or 830pm. There were no clouds in sight. Friend was looking up at the stars and asks me, "Whats that?". It took me about 5 seconds to get in position to see what they saw.

What I saw was an intense orb of orange light. There was no sound, and the light refraction seemed static... as in, it wasn't a typical light that you see twinkling in the atmosphere. it just gave the impression of being in the upper atmosphere or even above it/in space. It didn't move in a straight line either, it moved like it was an insect in the wind, slight variations in its course(I later wondered if it was maneuvering around space debris). It traveled across at least half of the sky, and when it had reached about halfway, it suddenly accelerated, and arced up/away from us, in two distinctly noticeable bounds, and disappeared into the background of space within less then a second. The acceleration was mind boggling. It didn't travel in a direction exactly away from us, on the angle we saw it, it really gave them impression that it went the bleakness of space very far away. It also became smaller as it sped off, reinforcing that impression of it actually traveling far away, as opposed to being an event taking place solely in the upper atmosphere.

As soon as we observed it do this, we became very verbal, shouting, "What the f**k was that?!", over and over... I immediately turned on the car and left, we both felt fear."

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tybrus

THATS a good way to describe what you saw me thinks

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
As to the shimmer effect that is often reported around structured ufos (as opposed to "ball of light" types), I've always figured that, if these things are real, then the shimmer would probably be due to (or is at least consistent with) whatever kind of advanced propulsion they use. At minimum, such things seem to have a different relationship with gravity and inertia/momentum than conventional physics allows. So, if these things are real, then they must have some way of interacting with spacetime that we are unfamiliar with. Regardless of the specifics of the effect, it's likely that any such tinkering would change the way light behaves, like refracting it in very strange ways. Which would look a lot like a cross between a star trek cloaking device turning off and the shimmer of a heat haze on the road.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

I agree, and I dont think there was any attempt to disguise it. It actually passed by the moon low on the horizon and it blocked out the moon for the split second it went by it. Ive been thinking about the while incident for the past 24 hours and what was interesting to me is why this "vehicle" even needed to have lights. What is the purpose?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Interview with a pilot who reported a "cloaked" triangle over England a few years back.

My opinion is that these our ours (as in from this planet).

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

They very well could be from here, but that being said, which government? If you were to go on the assumption that these are all from the United States then are other countries governments aware that they are in their airspace? It would be rather unsettling to think any one country would be invading others airspace without permission.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tybrus
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

They very well could be from here, but that being said, which government? If you were to go on the assumption that these are all from the United States then are other countries governments aware that they are in their airspace? It would be rather unsettling to think any one country would be invading others airspace without permission.

Well, that's another good point as well mate, but if this aircraft has stealth technology (one would assume more advanced than is currently known), would it matter if the particular country was aware of this invasion in its airspace? After all, the only "evidence" of such craft come from pilots like the guy in the video I posted.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Seems like a mix of stuff in this thread. As for the rectangle you are probably referring to an active camouflage system, which could be achieved in a few different ways. They could use led panels with cameras to mimic starlight or the background. They could recreate a mirage effect around the ship using some type of heating system.
This aircraft, usually referred to as a black triangle, must belong to the USAF but is obviously deployed in NATO bases overseas, slow movement indicates some type of dirgible.

In fact this tech is not very advanced is it? It's not breaking the sound barrier at 80 mph!
edit on 22-11-2012 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join