Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Islam and Fluoride.

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

After coming across an article today I uncovered a groundbreaking link between Islam and Fluoride. (Oh dear!). Yep, it seems the good Prophet (Peace be upon him) was utilizing the same tactics as those evil NWOers that have been trying to kill you all off while simultaneously turning you into mindless drones with low sperm counts.

Alternatively, one might consider this a pretty cool, natural way of cleaning one's teeth (But I posted it in skunk works for artistic freedom):

Miswak

The miswak (miswaak, siwak, sewak, السواك) is a teeth cleaning twig made from a twig of the Salvadora persica tree (known as arak in Arabic). A traditional alternative to the modern toothbrush, it has a long, well-documented history and is reputed for its medicinal benefits.[1] It also features prominently in Islamic hygienical jurisprudence.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Miswak twig is a popular tool for cleaning teeth (and other oral hygiene) used in the Arab world since before the times of Muhammed (Peace be upon him), although he did make it quite popular encouraging people to use it many times throughout the day. It's use is also reenforced in the hadiths (apparently).

Salvadora Persica is in fact a small tree or shrub with a crooked trunk, seldom more than one foot in diameter, bark scabrous and cracked, whitish with pendulous extremities. The root bark is light brown and the inner surfaces are white, odour like cress and taste is warm and pungent. Chemically the air dried stem bark os S. Persica is extracted with 80% alcohol and then extracted with ether and run through exhaustive chemical procedures. This showed that it is composed of:

1. Trim ethyl amine

2. An alkaloid which may be salvadorine

3. Chlorides

4. High amounts of fluoride and silica

5. Sulphur

6. Vitamin C

7. Small amounts of Tannins, saponins, flavonoids & sterols

Source

A bunch of useful chemical can be found inside the curious twig, one of course, being fluoride.

Study on fluoride levels found in the Miswak

The highest F concentration at the approximal area was obtained after using the miswak impregnated in 3% NaF for 3 days compared with the other products (p < 0.05 or p < 0.01). To conclude, NaF-impregnated miswaks produced a rapid release of F in vitro as well as in vivo and may be an interesting vehicle for home care use for caries prevention in countries where they are used regularly.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There's a huge difference between natural flurodies and synthetic ones.

The synthetic forms of fluoride like those found in toothpaste and in our water are very dangerous for you, as the research has shown.

Small doses of natural fluoride, even daily have not been shown to cause any significant effects on the human body.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Fascinating, and well presented. I want to know more about the tribe, in polite observation. But if the discovery risks modernizing them, we should tell them discreetly enough that it does not disrupt their life. It should eliminate the poison among them, and otherwise lerave them to advance as they may. I suggest a prime objective approach to all less civilized societies, so that they don't have to undergo the same growing pains about society that we had to go through. Let's warn them about ... important enough issues, but not burst their privacy while doing so. Fair approach? I think that's an important underlay in this issue. How do us "over-civilized" folk identify to unaware environments. We not only have to teach about flouride, but the whole chemistry ALPHAbet ...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To add what tothetenthpower said, Sodium Flouride is what they are putting in our water supplies. It's a waste product.

I'm betting this twig has Calcium Flouride which is found in nature.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
To add what tothetenthpower said, Sodium Flouride is what they are putting in our water supplies. It's a waste product.

Yup, that's what my guess is.

The sodium Fluoride is scraped from smoke stacks basically. Nasty stuff. Our city is one of the first in North America to take Fluoride out of the water supply last year. ONe of the only things I've been proud of regarding the small Hamlet of Moncton.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
thread defused

it shows that the prophet of islam was onto something, maybe there is a reason the zionists have made it its nom.1 priority to wage war on Islam and destroy it? maybe Islam is the reason a NWO hasn't been formed yet?

With that being said, does Iran know something we dont?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Brilliant!!! I wish we had this growing in North America. It is thoroughly disgusting to me that denstists are taught to promote such a destructive poison. What is more disconcerting is that none of them challenges the use of flouride. People are truly lead to the slaughter like unsuspecting lambs.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes, because everyone knows how docile Americans are... *sarcasm intended*
Isn't that the primary claim of anti-fluoride folks?

edit on 17-11-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

A good read on flouride and studies done.

cof-cof.ca... rnal-Fluoridation-Fluoride-19-Sep-2012.pdf

www.fluoridealert.org...

www.kipnews.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The Miswak twig is a popular tool for cleaning teeth (and other oral hygiene) used in the Arab world since before the times of Muhammed (Peace be upon him), although he did make it quite popular encouraging people to use it many times throughout the day. It's use is also reenforced in the hadiths (apparently).

Sure, but in the same collection of ahadith we find this:

Sahih Muslim Book 1, Number 66:[
Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The people asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

That would include Flouride.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Appeasement. Shameless appeasement.

Never thought I'd see the day.

peace be upon him... a pox on him I say.

Fluoride.. I don't brush my teeth with the kettle, so why is there fluoride in my coffee water

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I have found zero evidence whatsoever of sodium fluoride being used in water. Been to multiple water treatment plants and done some research.

Fluorosilicic acid is in the water. This stuff is a waste product of fertilizer plants and would go in the air but its scrubbed out of the air to more directly poison us I guess. Wouldn't it do all kinds of wonderful things in the air too?

The scary thing is fluorosilicic acid was never tested. All safety testing for "fluoride" as a water additive was on laboratory grade sodium fluoride.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

The scary thing is fluorosilicic acid was never tested. All safety testing for "fluoride" as a water additive was on laboratory grade sodium fluoride.

Not true, they have been studied.

I often find myself defending certain arguments against fluoride on the forum because of how much bad information is put out against it. (Although I personally don't agree with the practice).

-Conundrum!-

I don't mind the negatives being pointed out about something but it has to be done in a way that doesn't jeopardize the argument.

Here's an interesting one that is anti-fluoride...

Silicofluorides and lead uptake:

The massachusetts called for more science on the topic and the Elsevier linked paper did so...

The Elsevier study concluded:

These findings show that fluoride consistently increases BPb and calcified tissues Pb concentrations in animals exposed to low levels of lead and suggest that a biological effect not yet recognized may underlie the epidemiological association between increased BPb lead levels in children living in water-fluoridated communities.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Boncho
It is rather ignorant to attempt to compare this with what the ADA has been pushing here in the states, Do more research into what Sodium fluoride does to the body and mind before making this look harmless.

Yes fluoride is in many things naturally, this has been established over and over on this site and many others. So for further interest to yourself,, read all info prior to making a comparison. thank you.

Nitrates occur naturally in celery and ive got no problem eating them, but when chemists make it Sodium Nitrate and add it to meats as a preservative, it then becomes cancerous..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by boncho

There's a huge difference between natural flurodies and synthetic ones.

The synthetic forms of fluoride like those found in toothpaste and in our water are very dangerous for you, as the research has shown.

Small doses of natural fluoride, even daily have not been shown to cause any significant effects on the human body.

~Tenth

I'd just like to add to this that it is also the 13th more common element, and highly attracted to bonding with any calcium it can find. While in most cases naturally it is harmless, commercialy maybe harmful, and either way,.. it can be a bone leach.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Got a link to anything about testing of fluorosilicic acid? I'd like to see it. Anything I have found was testing on sodium fluoride, but any water treatment plant ive ever been to used fluorosilicic acid. Does seem like a bit of a conspiracy in that regard. But I don't like giving out wrong info, of course.

By the way, last time I was at a water treatment plant, the guy that set me up to unload my tanker, was telling me that he doesn't wear a chem suit when he deals with fluoride and that he has got it on his skin and didn't do anything to him. WHAT? I sure thought that'd be a big deal. Of course i'm not trained with that crap.

Oh, and the phosphates I deliver to water treatment plants are a bit of a conspiracy as well. But I always get on the subject of fluoride when I am making these deliveries. I've been to a couple of plants that don't use fluoride at all.

new topics

top topics

join