It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT team fires semi-automatic weapons at unarmed teenage girl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Actually, SWAT can be the spear head when taking down a high profile target such as a big time drug dealer or a well known drug house or something like that. They're not exclusively for hostage situations.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedictorian
reply to post by Daedal

The police state we are presently experiencing in America is a sure sign of what lies ahead. The United States of America has been rapidly devolving toward dictatorship since the presidency of Theodore Roosevelt. The elemental principles of totalitarianism have actually been in place since the inception of this democratic republic. We have since degenerated from some really quite vague notion of democracy that certainly hasn't resembled anything like a Republic for about two hundred years. Americans recently sealed their fate by having hammered the 'final nail' by their choice of a Marxist dictatorship with a voracious appetite for imperial power.

So as America ravages the entire world what makes anyone here think for a moment that its inhabitants will be spared the terrible effects of leftist totalitarianism - just because you're Americans who happen to live within the boundaries of the United States? When in reality, as inhabitants of this dictatorial regime such as you are now a party to - by your own doing - the citizenry of this nation will be the first to be subjected to the ominous power of the state and all of its ill effects.

You do understand that you are no longer entitled to the benefits of freedom as American citizens under the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights - don't you? You see, dictatorships such as the one you now live under do NOT have citizens - they have denizens as in Animal Farms !!!

The question to ask yourselves now is - how much of this is of your own doing? If you are a leftist Marxist liberal, then I suspect that very much of what is happening is now upon your shoulders.

You now must face up to the reality of the choice you have made - you live under a Marxist dictatorship and the Liberal Inquisition is just around the corner.

edit on 17-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

Firstly, to say the Obama administration is a Marxist dictatorship is ridiculous. So, it's a dictatorship when you find yourself in the voting minority (because that's where you are)? Secondly, you obviously have no idea what Marx wrote about. The only "communist" countries we have seen are not working on Marx's model. Well, Lenin had the intention of going with Marx's model, but even Marx said in a letter to Lenin that it would never work while the greedy forces of Capitalism were waging wars. Try reading " the Communist Manifesto" so that you have some understanding what it is you are talking about. You are making people into ideological boogie monsters because you disagree with them.That would seem to be junior-school yard tactics at best. After all, the motto of this website is: "deny ignorance".

eta: on topic: This story is an indication of the rise in Fascism (not Marxism) across the western world in the name of self defense, which is similar to what happened in Germany after WW1.
edit on 07/17/2009 by Mumbotron because: address thread topic

edit on 07/17/2009 by Mumbotron because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow this is just the most absurd crap I have ever heard..

I don't even know what to say. The FBI better give some damn answers.

And they better do it damn soon... you hear that you psychopaths?

Yes I know one of you douches will be reading this...

Ooops, I don't want to get too smart or I could face an early morning raid.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Definition of an America "SWAT Team" (we are so good at it that many other countries have also taken up our model.)

1. professional group of terrorists who specialize in:
2. Breaking and entering.
3. Theft
4. Assault
5. Murder
6. Terrorism
7. Using destructive weapons of war on unsuspecting families.
8. S____d____ of other cops.

The typical SWAT member acts out of a sense of responsibility to ruin the lives of their suspects and families, typically dressing in black ski masks (like all trust worthy people do) and have a fetish for controlling others. For a brief history of SWAT teams see Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany, East German Stasi, Red Terror, and Chairman Mao.
Hey don't those SWAT team guys look like Fascists?

Incidentally, you guys inspired me to finally post an Avatar.- I was looking for the right subject - one that would best describe and truly express the pent up rage I feel against the Marxist dictatorship that I (we) now are subject to.

Perhaps when the revolution starts it'll be in the form of a group of specialized and strategically placed SWAT teams eh?

edit on 18-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: spelling, grammar, syntax, composition, sentence structure, and misplaced nouns!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Their plans are starting to work out, they want a para-military police force in every city, they want to jack you and your families up just for breathing the air around you.

In the next 4-6 years, I expect these types of incidents to get worse and worse, as they push for a para-military police force.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Their plans are starting to work out, they want a para-military police force in every city, they want to jack you and your families up just for breathing the air around you.

In the next 4-6 years, I expect these types of incidents to get worse and worse, as they push for a para-military police force.

The Zionist's have infiltrated to the extent that they are operative in most local police departments, and sheriffs offices throughout the USA. These once ordinary officers have been and are now being trained (mind controlled actually) in special techniques by the Israelis and Mossad. These activities are promoted in the USA by the SPLC and the ADL who are funded through AIPAC - Zionism in action in America.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
reply to post by Phoenix

Actually, SWAT can be the spear head when taking down a high profile target such as a big time drug dealer or a well known drug house or something like that. They're not exclusively for hostage situations.

As I understand they were began in LA for hostage type situations and have morphed into quasi - military assault teams terrorizing folks when serving minor warrants - its extreme overkill and creates violent reactions.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's too bad no one barges into these cops home and terrorizes them. See how they f***cking like it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

Judging from many of the comments here I can see that most people are either in denial or don't have a clue as to what's really going on in the United States. Although these incidents are 'brutal' in and of themselves, they are NOT related to the usual definition of what is know as "police brutality," nor are they to be seen as isolated cases of 'bad cop' gone wild etc., etc..

There are at least 500 incidents per day of the type we are speaking of here. These all amount to a conditioning of the American people to the existence of a POLICE STATE. They are telling you outright and in your face that you now are under de facto MARTIAL LAW.

Nothing can be done about it because you have already surrendered to it - and nothing will be done about it because this is the way dictatorships operate. If you want to understand what's happening to your country do your homework. Study the American Revolution, and the French Revolution, then look at what happened when the Zionist's took over Czarist Russia and when the Zionist Nazi's took over Germany............I could lay it all out for you but but I refuse to do it for you - !!!

edit on 18-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here in Portugal the police cannot force their entry in any house, except in special (and extremely rare) cases. They must show a warrant before entering and they can only do that after sunrise and before sunset.

To me it's a little difficult to understand how a situation like this can happen so frequently.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Study the American Revolution, and the French Revolution, then look at what happened when the Zionist's took over Czarist Russia and when the Zionist Nazi's took over Germany............I could lay it all out for you but but I refuse to do it for you - !!!

Or study what happened in Portugal in 1974 to see how to get rid of a real dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It is not a leftist nor rightist totalitarianism state of things. Those are things your told in order to divide and conquer us. The pigs in the government along with their criminal cronies outside it or neither left nor right, especially when they donate to "both parties"

I know of no leftist that want Multi-National Corporations and Central Banks to control the world like Walmart, Monsanto and Goldman Sachs for example nor do I know any rightist that want "Government controlled Healthcare, Banks and Obama Phones through these same corporations and banks.

The enemy of America are the MultiNational Corporations and Central Banks that own our government, inside as politicians and outside it as lobbyists and do not believe in Capitalism and Free Markets like the majority of small and medium sized business and banks in this country.

They want to control us at the government level, because it allows for more resource control, power and profits for those at the top at the expense of the rest of the country.

reply to post by Daedal

The police state we are presently experiencing in America is a sure sign of what lies ahead. The United States of America has been rapidly devolving toward dictatorship since the presidency of Theodore Roosevelt. The elemental principles of totalitarianism have actually been in place since the inception of this democratic republic. We have since degenerated from some really quite vague notion of democracy that certainly hasn't resembled anything like a Republic for about two hundred years. Americans recently sealed their fate by having hammered the 'final nail' by their choice of a Marxist dictatorship with a voracious appetite for imperial power.

So as America ravages the entire world what makes anyone here think for a moment that its inhabitants will be spared the terrible effects of leftist totalitarianism - just because you're Americans who happen to live within the boundaries of the United States? When in reality, as inhabitants of this dictatorial regime such as you are now a party to - by your own doing - the citizenry of this nation will be the first to be subjected to the ominous power of the state and all of its ill effects.

You do understand that you are no longer entitled to the benefits of freedom as American citizens under the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights - don't you? You see, dictatorships such as the one you now live under do NOT have citizens - they have denizens as in Animal Farms !!!

The question to ask yourselves now is - how much of this is of your own doing? If you are a leftist Marxist liberal, then I suspect that very much of what is happening is now upon your shoulders.

You now must face up to the reality of the choice you have made - you live under a Marxist dictatorship and the Liberal Inquisition is just around the corner.

edit on 17-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Please stop calling them assault weapons. They are rifles. Assault weapon is a word dreamed up by the MSM

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was the unfortunate person who was invloved in a dawn raid on a house that I rented a room in.
The FBI arrived at sunrise and kicked the door in. I woke up to a person in uniform hold a gun in my face.
Turns out they were chasing someone else and got the house wrong..
Never heard from them again. It was a little un nerving to say the least. They do not mess around, I can tell you.
edit on 18-11-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Valedictorian

If you are looking for a boogie monster, it isn't quite as easy as pointing a finger at ' Zionists' . In my opinion, Israel, The U.S.A, the U.K. and most of the western world are ruled by the same group of financiers. To call any of their agents " Zionist" , " Americans", " Conservatives" " Liberals' or anything other than people who are bought and paid for by billionaires is strictly speaking inaccurate. The term Zionist has been used to demonize Jewish people for decades. Any group of people should have a right to want a home free from the centuries of persecution which Jews have endured. That's what Zionism really means. The heart of the matter unfortunately seems to be that the Israelis (as well as the USA, UK, German.. etc governments) are agents of the architects of the NWO , who have chosen to use disproportionate force against Israel's neighbors. This is no reflection on the Jewish people or those who believe that people should be able to live free from persecution. Most Americans have no clue how, why... some even if the USA attacked Iraq. When a person makes a decision to drop a bomb, the responsibility lies with that individual, not everyone who lives under the same flag as the one who dropped it.
eta: actually upon reading your next few posts after the one that spawned this response it would seem clear to me that you are not a Valedictorian in history or social studies. I mean do you really think Zionists created Nazi Germany. I think there is some kind of break down in communications here as far as your understanding of geopolitics, Marxism, Dictatorships and perhaps the political system in the USA. Me, I don't like Fascist (look up that term!!) cops or moves by our government. I won't be blaming it on people who voted Obama, Jews or such as you seem to be. Read a book!
edit on 07/17/2009 by Mumbotron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
I mean do you really think Zionists created Nazi Germany. Read a book!

The Zionist's not only invented the Nazi Party they also invented the so-called 'holocaust' - Read a "book"??? Ha what a joke that is..........Zionist's control just about everything in the USA which includes ALL mass media, and communications outlets, which includes the publishing industry - I don't read their trash-heap "books" EVER. Your kind of reading is for the uneducated and the simple minded: those who cant think for themselves. Rather I write - let the readers read themselves around in Zio circles from everything to the Zionist lies about science (and most especially evolution) to their total fabrications regarding historical events.

BTW - do yourself a favor and look-up "Zionist control of Hitler and the Nazi Party" - you might discover something.

Zionism is Marxism in drag.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

More on the horrors of the Zionist imposed Police State in America and throughout the world.
Realizing that this may be wandering somewhat off the primary topic - I am obliged to respond to your criticism of this OP's ignorance of the history of Zionism.......here is something for you to chew on for a while. If you can show in subsequent posts that you have actually read the material (not a book btw) then you may return and I will debate you in a separate thread on the all important topic of the 'evils of "Zio terror" and the Police State historically, and the manner of it imposition throughout the world and the dire consequences it poses for us all.

The [Very] Dark History Of Modern Day Zionism
Theodor Herzl in Basel, 1897

Opening paragraphs......read on but be forewarned - it gets much darker - murkier - as you go along.

Known as "the father of Zionism" Herzl was a Jewish Austro-Hungarian journalist who wrote "Der Judenstaat" (The Jewish State) in 1896 which proposed the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine (modern day Israel) to avoid growing prejudice toward Jews in Europe.

The pamphlet (later published as a book) gained widespread attention, which included the support of a Christian reverend named William Hechler (known as the first "Christian Zionist) who believed "the second coming of Christ" depended on the Jews return to "their" homeland.

Hechler was well connected and managed to introduce Herzl to German royalty, which although did not gain him access or promise to a future homeland for the Jews, it did serve its purpose in gaining more support amongst the public for the cause of Zionism, which is to say the movement for the establishment of a Jewish homeland. Although this cause seems noble enough on the surface, as you continue to read you will find it is much more questionable than what we have been led to believe to say the least.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I saw an article that talked about using throw away phones and calling in 9 11 calls on politicians homes. Its the fastest way back to the constitution. Let them feel it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Valedictorian

You are obviously confused as to which group has infiltrated which. I will agree that the Zionist movement has been infiltrated by the same group that has the US government, the German government post WW1, and so on. You for some unknown reason believe that a (and I quote) "Marxist Dictatorship" is a real concept (Marx wrote about pure democracy.... read it!). You also believe that Zionism is " Marxism in drag", I saw that in the other thread too and thought well, that isn't worthy of a response but since you were proud enough to repeat it, what does that even mean? You have proven how little you know about Marxism to me so I don't think there's much point in a debate on that topic. Sure I would debate you any time, but with a single rule as soon as you stomp your feet like a three year old or displaying your inner vitriol like a troll, you concede to my victory. Seriously though, you might want to educate yourself first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join