It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROPHECIES!!! for 2012 - 2014 following Obama re-election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I bring to you today a few prophecies that were brought to my attention by a close friend, who came across an interesting chap that has quiet a story to tell regarding knowledge he has gained about the unseen and VERY near future. If you're a fan of nostradamus you might want to strap in tight for this one, because there are no riddles or vagueness to his incredible claims, that so far have actually come true.

I have tried to keep it as brief and concise as possible, it will make for a very very interesting read i can assure you.

Please forgive my translation of the videos posted as it is not my first language if there are any native speakers here that can assist further than please do so.

Advisory note to reader: please keep an open mind with the following content

This indidual is known well throughout the arab world as Abu Ali shibani, a man that claims he has knowledge of the future given to him by lifeforms known as 'jinn'.

Jinn definition - genies or supernatural spirits that inhabit an unseen world in dimensions beyond the visible universe of humans. (Please visit wikipedia for further details)

He has the ability to communicate with Jinn directly and they give him rumours that describe events taking place in the near future, and events that have already come to pass but that many of us are unaware off.

For example the intentions of major groups, organisations and world leaders and how they are impacting the current state of affairs as you will soon read.

The following prophecies and predictions were broadcast on an iraqi televion channel known 'Al Diyar', and videos of the broadcast were uploaded on youtube which predate the aformentioned predictions by at LEAST year (to my knowledge), with a vew of the videos being aired arond 6 month ago.

So far two of his predictions have come true as of recent, with obamas re-elections as president and the supposed assassination plot on obamas life that was 'covered up' by the MSM but reported in alternative media outlets as you will read on later.

Link 1 - (Take note of date posted, not necessarily date aired)

Predictions

- He says Obama will be victorious in the upcoming elections (Already Passed) & that Mr Barack Obama will be Americas LAST president.

- He mentions unusual weather patterns and natural cataclysm's / disasters will intensify even further than they already are, around the world. He describes events where ' Water shall be seen to rise as the ground is seen to fall underneath''

- He mentions unusual planetary alignments and other astronomical type changes will TRIGGER massive events on earth.

- Petrol and Oil in the Gulf states around the middle east will be set on fire.

- Many explosiong will occur around the middle east area, and he says that planes are falling in the sky at the moment but they are not being reported because of 'bigger' things currently diverting people attention.

- He states that the Iraq war/invasion was the first major sign (for our timeline) that the world as we know it is coming to an end

Link 2

- He mentions a VERY big earthquake will occur in either month 12 of 2012 (december) or month 1 of 2013 (January), but he doesnt mention specifically where it will strike except that it will be a truley major global cataclysm, unlike any other earthquake beforehand.

- He mentions another big earthquake occuring in the saudia arabian peninsula, and that a lot of people will die there.

Link 3

- He says the 'White house' referring to the american government, have been playing war like games , and have set out plans to destroy the world.....starting with the Arab world and the middle east where it is like a game of chess to 'them' reffering to the west.

- This supposed 'game' started in 2006-2007

Link 4

- He mentions that the current Prince of the U.A.E will be taken to hospital and die soon.

- Dubai will be seperated from the Gulf as an independant state/country. consquently the stock exchange will plummet drastically.

- He emphasis that compared to the current economic climate that is already a total mess, next year (2013) will be x1000 worse!

- He mentions that there was an assassination attempt on Barrack Obama's Life 1 year ago (early 2011?), and that it was covered up by the media. He said a few people with a military/ american backround attempted to kill obama with weapons they had bought.

This is interesting because an assassination coup was recently mentioned in a few alternative media outlets, such as EUtimes.net

Before you disregard such a source that many think is completely bogus and not reliable, its unsual since Mr Shaibani he has no correlation with the eutimes sources yet however they both mention intricately similar details of the assasination attempt, although eutimes is not a credible source amongst many here on ats you cant deny that there is an incoincidental connection here, this could mean that eutimes isnt entirely made up BS. there may be some truth in those articles.

the article from the EUtimes that talks about the FOILED coup can be found here

www.eutimes.net...

EUtimes - obama coup plot slams into russia

---------------------------------------------------------------
i URGE you to read the article on eutimes in FULL ( 8 minute read) as it explains the motive behind the assassination plot that co incides with the recent bengazi indcident with the embassy.

Again this is up to the readers disrection to make their own judgements, i am simply trying to connect a few dots and provide the sources of information, i feel there is a connection here.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing on...............

from link 4

- He mentions that a NEW assissination attempt on Barrack Obamas life will happen soon but wont kill him......instead it will INCREASE his popularity amongst he followers and the people of america will sympathise with him more for surviving the attack.

- He mentions an explosion/s occuring inside russia

- He mentions that Putin wishes to bring back the old USSR and that their will be an assasination attempt on his life also by trying to blow up his car/convoy

- America will exert pressure on pakistan to choose their next president /prime minister

- Hamid karzai (president of afghanistan) will die soon.

Link 5

- He mentions in this video that america will cease to exist as we know it to be in terms of a nation (U.S.A) it will split (internally) and no longer be an independant nation.

NOTE: This is interesting with all the talk recently of individual states in america petitioning to secede.

- He describes this event as a big 'politcal earthquake' where the american government will collapse/ disintegrate completely.

- He says that america (government) is trying to collect as much gold as possible because they KNOW the dollar will soon be worthless!

NOTE: this is interested as they started to make laws a while ago in america limiting the amount of gold citizen can own or purchase....

- Israel, america (whatever it will be in future), qatar, france will cause a big disaster for iran before irans next election, meaning they will inva

- The will be a war/conflict with turkey and the middle east

edit on 17-11-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: link fail

edit on 17-11-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
- Israel, america (whatever it is in the future) , qatar, france will create a big disaster for iran ...invasion/war.......and that america is already currently sending in spies from iraq disguised as arab to get information for america....preparing iran to get hit/invaded.

- A big ship near iran will sink near iran coast

- in 2013 or end 2012 he said a big earthquake will hit japan again , even worse than the previous one.

- he says a big change will happen in our world, something we havent seen before......unsual occurences like the moon appearing extremely close in the sky, which will prompt many people to ask why...

-in early 2013 or end 2012 some countries in the world will be completely destroyed/wiped out by the coming natural disasters...i.e. they will not exist anymore.

NOTE: sounds very similar to that 2012 film,

End prophecy, for now.....theres just too many videos with many descriptions but i added as much as i could for now.

I guess only time will tell......but what are your thoughts??

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I guess only time will tell......but what are your thoughts??

Allot of things will indeed happen as time is speeding up.
The end as far as "we" are concerned is close (galactically speaking)

But, what's with the set of dice on his desk in video 3?
I hope that's not where he gets his prophecies from...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
america breaking up is a good thing.

the world will be free again and all of its 147+ military bases occupying almost every country on earth will be dismantled and its occupying military personnel recalled.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Civil war in America.

America becomes the fourth Reich.

Nuclear exchange between Israel and Iran.

U.N. Control of the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Does this guy have any sort of track record?

Other than that. it always seem like predictions are end-of-world life changing things that never happen. His predictions read like a National Enquirer in 1975.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Perhaps,but i find it weird that most of these predictions are all related/ describe very similar events....mayans/nostradamus/ this guy......if see the threads coming up these days they are all similar.....this guy is pretty popular in the middle east,again arabs do take what he says with a grain of salt just like our good ol' ATS community

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

I absolutely hate people like this. Why? Not one good thing to say.

This is a guy that constantly gets up on the wrong side of the bed in my opinion.

Blechhhhhhhhh!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

i completely understand what you mean, i personally want to see the positive side to things, but the world is looking pretty grim these days, i wish the best for all of us in the future, and i hope these predictions can be avoided/ not come true

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

i focus on this little point in your OP
:

Before you disregard such a source that many think is completely bogus and not reliable, its unsual since Mr Shaibani he has no correlation with the eutimes sources
yet however they both mention intricately similar details of the assasination attempt,

although eutimes is not a credible source amongst many here on ats you cant deny that there is an incoincidental connection here, this could mean that eutimes isnt entirely made up BS.

Or else your Shaibani an the EUTimes are two seperate parties who 'feed' off each others fodder

i think... since there was no 'sealed envelope' with those assassination details kept secret from the world... that each premonition-source was actually feeding off each other... and hence the seeming 'support' that one outlet was supported by the other outlet of this discerned and prophetic info---
i am not buying that Pig, in a poke thankyou

else-wise a good heads up post

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
the shift in water and earth levels are what is interesting to me..
Currently the buoys in the ocean which measure floor depth register shifting in ocean floor
upwards to 2000 feet in some areas..apparently.
guess we will see

cant say I believe that as one would think tsunami's would be happening everywhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I love prophecies. Have always been interested in Nostradamus, and other types of prophecies.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I would take it to consideration if this guy published all this 20 years ago. This way, its all been prohesied 100s of times, and he didn't add anything new/specific other than Assasination attempts that were (how conveniently) covered up.

There is not much time left too, we are behind schedual.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I've wondered about Obama being the last president. I knew this eletion was a sham, and that Obama would "win" in spite of the press makming it look like it was so close.

I've also always thought that he'd get a third term.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hi, OP. I am both amused by this and annoyed at the doom predictions. I see nothing new in this that has not already been discussed or presented in ATS threads. The hype of a coming world war has been talked about a lot and I think it's fair to say that the average ATSer would predict oil fields on fire as well as a ship ablaze in the Strait of Hormuz (did he say whose ship-s?) and possibly the Gulf?. Likewise, Dubai has been called an independent city state for a long time by all the Persians I know, so no real surprise there. And it's fair to say that no one would have expected Karzai to still be alive today although he still is, and to many people it's nothing short of miracle that he is. A second horrible EQ in Japan has been predicted by many others too. So to me those things are not new predictions, nor are they really specific enough and different from what has already been seen in threads here on ATS to be able to give this guy any acclaim whatsoever. The USA falling apart, Obama the last pres, an attempt plot against Obama has already been discussed on ATS. I read of one plot hushed up in his Columbia visit, so no surprise in reading about any kind of plot about any sitting president really, nor surprise in increased severity of storms.

I don't understand the language in the videos so I hope you will tell me: Does he say more exact things about specific people and specific places, specific events or dates if he is to be believed and taken more seriously? To be believable he has to predict something that has not been predicated already on ATS. Can you tell us if he says very specific things that would be a total surprise? What does he say about Pakistan, England and North Korea? Erdogan, Morsi? The brotherhood? About Islam and Christianity? Not generalities though. Thanks. I appreciate your effort to translate and summarize all of this stuff, so don't be offended by my post.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

hello there, thanks for your reply. unfortunately he doesnt elaborate much on his visions of events, only that it is most likey to occur at so so time....

He simply has too many videos and a wealth of information i just thought id highlight the major events that would really stand out.

He did infact mention north korea in one video....

- He said that North Korea will be responsible for a nuclear strike on American soil....he did not state whether is will be directly.....or indirectly (third party delivery).

- He mentioned america will aim to kill pakistans current prime minister in a bit to choose their next one. like regime change

- He also mentioned in one of his videos that edrogan will die in some conflict or assassination attempt?

I appreciate many of these predicitons have been mentioned before as i am aware, i also feel that when so many other sources point to similar predictions of the future, it tends to strengthen ones view of the validity of these claims, much like how people on ATS absorb information on from media outlets to form an accurate judement.

While we may not trust one particular media outlet we will gather as much information from as many possible sources to build our own judgement of just how credible a piece of information is.

just like prophecies....while it doesnt mean they are true...its evident that many cultures and civisilations with the mayans being the most popular point to similar events of doom and destrucction, this guy also describes similar events along the same time frame 2012-2013......so we look for connections and patterns amongst these ideas.....but again they could be feeding of each other...

So i thought i would add Mr abo ali shaibani as another source for these prophecies to add to the existing list....my intention was not to hype up 2012 at all.

I believe abu ali shaibaina mentions genuine prophetic visions of the future and not just some stock market forecast style predictions.... he says he has his own method of receiving such visions ( those jinn i spoke about) do i believe his claims however?? i remain skeptical but keep an open mind.

But whats interesting is that unlike many prophecies that you have read here on ATS....he hasnt said anything about the end of the world....he believes life will go on....he was just describing life changing events that would occur...events that have never happened in our history before...but earth wont be destroyed completely....just that we will be living in very tought times....

I thought that this would be the best time to introduce this thread and the events mr ali shaibani depicts in light of recent events that have been taken place around the world...one cant deny that his claims seem a little more plausible today then they would ....say....10- 20 years ago....so its more of a heads up seing as we are so close now to end of 2012 and 2013/2014.

top topics

join