It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: The President's $223million 'doomsday' plane that protects him against nuclear war, ast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What a relief it is to know in the event of a nuclear war or other disaster scenarios our government will still function. Whew!

I hope these guys are better prepared...

Much of the country's emergency preparation falls to the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, which also handles natural disasters, such as "Super storm Sandy".

I just have one question...what country will they be governing from another planet?

Won't be anywhere here to land without nuclear fallout...are they going to land in a secret leaded location?

www.dailymail.co.uk... .html
edit on 11/17/2012 by ascension211 because: OOPS!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Got a link?

Nice plane. I wonder how big of an asteroid blast it can withstand?

edit on 17-11-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Got a link?

www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

thanks for reminding me

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They will land at the Denver International Airport. Google it if you don't already know about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
They will land at the Denver International Airport. Google it if you don't already know about it.

Along with the Queen of England and other people who will be useless for starting a new world.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Along with the Queen of England and other people who will be useless for starting a new world.
They consider us useless in their "brave new world". Plenty of breeders and useless eaters will survive to stock the slave pens in their opinion.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Lol it says that the bunker has enough supplies for 200 people/month. Right.. And 300ft under. What about the miles deep bases with many years + sustainability. This bunker is just the "appetizer" bunker.

Gs

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The government can have all their bunkers and planes to escape a nuclear explosion. I prefer to go out with a bang instead of scrounging for food and living in pain. I would rather be looking down from above shaking my head and thinking what fools.

new topics

top topics

join