It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingredients to a higher power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What are they?

Well, the truth lies in a void.

What state was the void in prior to existence?

It was a dark state and it was real cold state and it was non-solid state.

^^Those are the basic ingredients it takes to bring about a higher power.

To shut off the start of too many higher powers the darkness and the coldness and the non-solidness only need be altered.

I personally believe there are three higher powers that got started existing. I believe they formed a union that jointly chose to shut off the start of having too many higher powers. In other words, they deemed it wise to just let it be a few to start existing to rule what would become of the free void.

The void was originally behaving sort of like the On Spark in the second Transformers movie. The first was the cartoon one.

What are your thoughts?

Whom controls the void controls how many living beings will exist in the void. There is only three living beings. At thier original states they are higher powers. The rest of life are actually artificial lives. Artificial lives are like the uttermost live-like robots.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If higher powers set the void back to its defualt, then other higher powers would start to exist.

One after the other they would pop into existing.

That's what I'm getting at basically.

The higher powers would have to agree to delete everything they're responsible for up to this point, to bring the void to its default again in order to let more higher powers start to exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

...I don't get it?

Where did these higher powers come from? If they're in a void, what are they made of? Why three, specifically? If they're in a void, where would the OTHER higher powers come from? How are they conscious? How do they communicate?

C'mon, man, give us something here! Gimme something to work with! I feel like I'm swimming upstream with my hands tied and cement blocks for shoes!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ahh yes, the great void... this is also perhaps the "dark matter" that physicists and astronomers are struggling with...??

Wherever there is matter, there is a "disturbance" of the void, yes?
Anything that is not "matter" is simply the void in its pure, truthful unadulterated state... nothingness... "Nirvana."

This void comprises all actual existence, and anything matter-wise that comes into play is an "agitated" area of the void... or simply dark matter in a state of unrest.

Just a theory.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What are they?

Well, the truth lies in a void.

What state was the void in prior to existence?

It was a dark state and it was real cold state and it was non-solid state.

^^Those are the basic ingredients it takes to bring about a higher power.

To shut off the start of too many higher powers the darkness and the coldness and the non-solidness only need be altered.

I personally believe there are three higher powers that got started existing. I believe they formed a union that jointly chose to shut off the start of having too many higher powers. In other words, they deemed it wise to just let it be a few to start existing to rule what would become of the free void.

The void was originally behaving sort of like the On Spark in the second Transformers movie. The first was the cartoon one.

What are your thoughts?

Whom controls the void controls how many living beings will exist in the void. There is only three living beings. At thier original states they are higher powers. The rest of life are actually artificial lives. Artificial lives are like the uttermost live-like robots.

It should be observed, the current state of what became of that void; what holds it together?
Also, for a Creator to create consciousness out of nothing... that is more than power. To have existed in nothingness as it must have, in order to intend to create is also interesting.
Forget the concept of power, for that sort of exercise to create an entire universe could not possibly be measured or confined by the word power. Our bodies operate simplistically, and are susceptible to complications from other forces in the environment, but most importantly by the mind of that body.
Consider, if you will, that the creator's so called "power" created the universe for which that very process (I just described a sentence ago)to apply. It is perplexing to even imagine how the creation occurred, or how the Creator could exert, transfer, Its will into nothingness. That would either mean, that (a) the nothingness/void did not even have necessity to exist because it quickly fell to Creator's whim or (b) the nothingness/void still exists for those who are able, to shape things upon.
Then that draws the question: is everything a nothingness? Do we not create here?
Or how about: everything already exists in the nothingness, and we are only manipulating its matter.
Paradox: nothing cannot have matter, it is nothing/void. So we are living in the creation of the Creator, mind you we are the Creation. We came out of Its Will; body, mind and spirit...the latter being fundamental in the next question that I'll propose.
Where did the Creator's Will come from , and how did it develop? It must have come from either (a) within it (b) from around it, whilst incorporated with the Creator.
"(b)" would mean that the Creator was subject to the rules of this universe, even before It Created It. Think carefully about that. If true, it would mean there was yet another Creator before it that developed matter. This would only lead to paradox.
So it must be "(a)", unless somebody comes up with another option. I doubt this is possible, because I believe I've generalized that option "(a)" as far as can be general, and any other option would very likely be rooted within the option I've provided.
Supposing "(a)", the Creator could then be said to have no body for which to contain the force of Its Will which is above anything Created out of Its Will (basically, above anything you or I could ever imagine or perceive in this Universe). Implying It has no body, because the body like I said is a thing of this world. The Creator was not subject to this world's Laws for which life exists. It was the opposite.
Question: Is the process by which the Universe was created even conceivable?
It is, in a way, conceivable...but not in the way that would satisfy most who currently inhabit the Earth.
Realize, the way we are designed to perceive this world is through seeing occurrences/everything as a product of Will.
To conceive the Creation process, is not to understand the mechanics of a Being that Created will.

If you can grasp the implications of the above sentence, you'll see my point when I say that The Creator was above Will, and therefore did not Create as in manipulating matter so precisely as to create this realm. It was/is(the Creator is above time) out of Being, that everything exists. Yes simply "Being", a concept foreign to most, Created/Creates the Universe; in fact, the concept of Being is not a concept. Though I digress, Being is not a concept because it cannot be understood in terms of doing/having been done; Being is above doing/free-will.

So, the creation is not a product of will as that was "later" introduced. For those already knowing this, they might agree that the Universe houses all realms, even as we perceive our own for it is in this realm of free-will that we learn...we learn through the actions we take.
edit on 17-11-2012 by 1Learner because: changed the word "world" to "Earth" one time.

edit on 17-11-2012 by 1Learner because: noticed two spelling errors, corrected now

new topics

top topics

join