It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal warned to "Prepare for 7 weeks of war"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.thetotalcollapse.com... Collapse%29

Other fear monering items at bottom of page by the way.........
This seems to me to be a major try at involving Iran in the escalation, in order to declare war against it.
The recent announcement that Iran has doubled its out put capacityfor 20% uranium, may be part of the scenario.......
The Iranians obviously expect its on the way as they have deactivated their Bushesher nuke plant by removing fuels.......(though it would be interesting if they are suffering a nuke emergency at the poorly put together nuke plant.......)
This is a distinct possibility as well, considering the various outfits that eventually put in into operation.....(by the time itwas opened, some parts of the plant were already decades old,,and even stainless steel rusts in the climate where the plant was built.........
Isreal is not finished surprising the world yet........just starting i think........

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I hate timelines. "7 weeks of war"...PFffft!

A timeline allows the opposition time to plan. To go to ground to rise up later. And begin the cycle again.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All I see is one paragraph at your source, and one paragraph at their source.

Are there any other sources, perhaps with a full story. ?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Whats to tell besides the announcement?
try the bottom of the linked page for more stories on the situation though.......theres other links down there.....

I find this announcement comming from the commanding general of the home front in Isreal to be compellingly
prophetic as towards Isreali Intentions
I stand by my assertion they are about to use the Gazans to start a war with the Iranians.......any bets?.......

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow those women and kids must be tough. So basically Israel is telling Hamas to go on vacation for the next two months.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Almost daily, I have to point out that the name of the country is Israel, not Isreal.
The latter sounds and looks derogatory for Israelis and sympathizers.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I tend to be dyslexic when i type fast.....(over 10 WPM)

And if you are really in Qom dont you feel just a little edgy?
edit on 17-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I read the 7 week war scenario warning on another forum about 3 days ago . Just throwing that out there .

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamOver
All I see is one paragraph at your source, and one paragraph at their source.

Are there any other sources, perhaps with a full story. ?

I thought the same but the OPs link has the source listed just beneath the paragraph.

Local authorities ordered to prepare for 7 weeks of fighting

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
another Sabra and Shatila massacre in the make?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I wonder how long the neighboring countries will put up with this treatment of Palestine.. 7 weeks might just turn to 7 years .

I have been getting the impression that Israel hasn't been making many friend around the region with their Muslim brothers . Also it would appear that having nuclear weapons are not a deterrent for people going going / starting a war with them .

If Israel is captured what then of the stock pile of nuclear arms ?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

What stockpile?

They'll use the Damascus Option. Nothing but smoking craters.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
israel is about to unleash a genocide on an unarmed people.

the siege of gaza has been going on for 40+ years.

they have to dig tunnels to get food, water and medicine to their towns and cities.

international humanitarian aid is intercepted by the naval blockade. the u.n. just watches and the u.s., well if you can explain wtf the u.s. is doing, you're a genius.

and now 75,000 troops heavily armoured and armed are about to invade a population that only has ak-47's to defend themselves.

they are going to be fighting in street clothes and sneakers with a few rounds of ammunition, no electricity, no food, no bomb shelters against tanks, drones, f-16's, mortars, armoured troop transports, apache gunships and thousands of heavily armed troops laying waste to everything in front of them.

the rest of the world will just watch while innocent palestinians are going to experience hell and war at the hands of a ruthless military occupier as it mows across 25 miles of the most densely populated place on earth.

being held accountable by no body.

and the idiots in america who have no clue about the world will sound like mindless victims unable to say anything other than "israel has a right to defend itself" as palestinians are being massacred.

that's like saying the gunman who is holding you hostage has a right to shot you if you attack him.

and all this, a direct result of one people using force to impose it's will on another, and the hypocrisy of the west that claims to stand for freedom will actively supporting military oppression.

edit on 17-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

they have to dig tunnels to get food, water and medicine to their towns and cities.

international humanitarian aid is intercepted by the naval blockade. the u.n. just watches and the u.s., well if you can explain wtf the u.s. is doing, you're a genius.

and now 75,000 troops heavily armoured and armed are about to invade a population that only has ak-47's to defend themselves.

they are going to be fighting in street clothes and sneakers with a few rounds of ammunition, no electricity, no food, no bomb shelters against tanks, drones, f-16's, mortars, armoured troop transports, apache gunships and thousands of heavily armed troops laying waste to everything in front of them.

the rest of the world will just watch while innocent palestinians are going to experience hell and war at the hands of a ruthless military occupier as it mows across 25 miles of the most densely populated place on earth.

and the idiots in america who have no clue about the world will sound like mindless victims unable to say anything other than "israel has a right to defend itself" as palestinians are being massacred..

that's like saying the gunman who is holding you hostage has a right to shot you if you attack him.

and all this, a direct result of one people using force to impose it's will on another, and the hypocrisy of the west that claims to stand for freedom will actively supporting military oppression.

I know you speak the utter deep dread that is in the hearts of people all over the world, but by God I pray you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
I wonder how long the neighboring countries will put up with this treatment of Palestine.. 7 weeks might just turn to 7 years .

I have been getting the impression that Israel hasn't been making many friend around the region with their Muslim brothers . Also it would appear that having nuclear weapons are not a deterrent for people going going / starting a war with them .

Ever heared of Operation Samson.
Google it.

Only has 6,300,00 hit
www.spiegel.de...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

and the idiots in america who have no clue about the world will sound like mindless victims unable to say anything other than "israel has a right to defend itself" as palestinians are being massacred.

Thats sounds horrific. Do you think the Palestinian can leave via the tunnels during the invasion. Women and children should get out of there .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
7 weeks, 6 million - arbitrary figures pulled out to con the masses, bit like the "Gates of Hell have Opened" garbage doing the news cycle at the moment to make this look serious enough to sell some newspapers and get teh west onside with their chosen good guys - Israel.

top topics

join