It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello,

I am a newly minted member of your fantastic conspiracy boards. I first stumbled upon your website a year and some ago. Japan had just experienced her earthquake and tsunami, and since I was living on the Cascadia subduction zone I was dying for some information. Any info would/will do. The scientific boards (fragile earth) were of interest but so was any paranormal (predictions etc). I have been alarmed while reading these threads, entertained, and outraged. You are all such a diverse group of people and I'm pleased to join your ranks and participate in conversation!

I am a 29 year old female, married with kids and the proud owner of a shih tzu who is not the smartest thing in the world... I have experienced some creeptastic things that most people would commit me for! I am also well- read, college educated, and a person always willing to learn.

Thanks so much for your time and I hope I don't come across as too crazy... but it's a risk I'm obviously willing to take

Dalrie.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalrie

Welcome to the civilized madhouse.

I look forward to the stories that you would be committed for.

edit on 17-11-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalrie

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalrie

Welcome to the tribe.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalrie

Welcome on board, i like the sound of you! I have a competely moronic bichon frise, hes so stupid he sometimes forgets to breath lol. Cant wait to here about your creeptastic experiences,

Question to Beezer, is that Don Johnson's hair? its miamilicious!.

edit on 17-11-2012 by thedoctorswife because: serious inquiry.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello! Welcome.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I hope I'm replying right lol. Thanks for the encouragement towards my crazy roots!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by Dalrie

Welcome on board, i like the sound of you! I have a competely moronic bichon frise, hes so stupid he sometimes forgets to breath lol. Cant wait to here about your creeptastic experiences,

*sob*

I'll be so glad when this bet is over with!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

My dog has water on her brain! So she's kind of blind, deaf, and this morning jumped into my coffee mug! Thankfully the coffee I was holding was no longer scalding
She's not even a year old and all her weird quirks has just added to her loveable nature. I hope to update you all on my creeptastic experiences soon!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks for all this wonderful information. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm alittle overwhelmed at the momet. Heh.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalrie

I hope I'm replying right lol. Thanks for the encouragement towards my crazy roots!

Message recieved. You're learning!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yay! Thanks for replying to my reply. Heh heh.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

and the proud owner of a shih tzu who is not the smartest thing in the world... I have experienced some creeptastic things that most people would commit me for!

Welcome!
I also have a Shihtzu. Sweetest little dogs. Very quirky creatures. Hard to house train, but they get smarter with age. Mine communicates very well now, he's almost 4.

I get the creeptastic too - makes us realize there's so much more to this world than what we can see

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalrie
reply to post by thedoctorswife

My dog has water on her brain! So she's kind of blind, deaf, and this morning jumped into my coffee mug! Thankfully the coffee I was holding was no longer scalding
She's not even a year old and all her weird quirks has just added to her loveable nature. I hope to update you all on my creeptastic experiences soon!

Oh bless her, my bichons 13 years old and has cataracts on both eyes, so hes practically blind but he has great hearing. Right i better shut up now, or im gonna get a row for being off topic, see you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

and the proud owner of a shih tzu who is not the smartest thing in the world... I have experienced some creeptastic things that most people would commit me for!

Welcome!
I also have a Shihtzu. Sweetest little dogs. Very quirky creatures. Hard to house train, but they get smarter with age. Mine communicates very well now, he's almost 4.

I get the creeptastic too - makes us realize there's so much more to this world than what we can see

This is very true. The creeptastic has made me question what I hold to be true of reality, my own sanity, and the sanity of those around me

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by Dalrie

*sob*

I'll be so glad when this bet is over with!

Well, if its any conselation, i think you've dealt with the prostitution of your avatar with great dignity and aplomb.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalrie

Welcome!!!

So glad to learn you've joined! You sound very interesting, and I look forward to seeing you round the boards!
~wildtimes

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well, if its any conselation, i think you've dealt with the prostitution of your avatar with great dignity and aplomb.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Dalrie

Welcome!!!

So glad to learn you've joined! You sound very interesting, and I look forward to seeing you round the boards!
~wildtimes

Thank you! You've all be very kind! I look forward to the interesting conversations I'm sure to have and enjoy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join