It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream of December 21st 2012, The Event.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N

Originally posted by thepolish1Call this bs if you want, but I have dreamt of people before I met them. I had a dream of my ex husband when I was 12. He was wearing a coke shirt, grey jeans, and a funky pair of gray boots...I'll let you guess what he was wearing the day I met him......

I mean no disrespect by this and I could be wrong... But I'm certain I've read in several places that the brain cannot manufacture faces in the dream state and therefore anybody you see in your dream is somebody you've seen (even if only fleetingly) in the waking world... Or, a collection of faces merged together.

The mind is a very powerful thing, The sad part is we only use like 10% of our brain. When we are in a deep sleep, REM I believe is the term, Some people can astral project...during REM sleep. I can tell you, I hardly dream about people I know, But in my dream, I can observe, be myself, and can see from every perspective, it's weird.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by trjack35

In the end of days men will dream dreams and have visions.

I been having some end of the world dreams too. And near the summer solstice I had a near anxiety attack feeling and picturing the sky open up.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join