It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPECIAL REPORT: Bird Flu Vaccine with Adjuvant - Approved by FDA for Pandemic Stockpiling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Oh jeez I do hate your hard questions!!! ....Exposure to the flu must be minimal - not non-existent, just a little tiny bit. Gives the body a better chance. Also, fyi - every time we relocate we get a bit sick. Every place, group, culture has different germs (ok, mutations) - and we need to adapt, assimilate and acclimatize. It all passes - again, minimize exposure and keep the immune system strong (Vitamin c, etc. etc.) Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Here in the Midwest we seem to have a deluge of vaccine posters on every corner as well as TV commercials etc. for whooping cough, meningitis, to name just 2 they are pushing.

The sense that I got was that it is a process in which each vaccine holds the adjuvants that prepare the individual for the next level if you follow my poor spelling and meaning, for the ultimate this year which will be in the vaccines.

Interesting that they are not pushing the flu vaccines right now as they have done every other year as the kids go back to school starting next week, but instead these others. Really leaves a question mark above my head.

I have a bad feeling about this year girlfriend, I really do. Is it possible that the new mix has not gone through mass distribution yet, so they are holding back the big push for the back to school vaccines until such time as they are readily available?

What about the old vaccines? Do they remix those into the new or discard? How do they discard them?

Ok, off to take advantage of no tax day for back to school supplies...

Also any word on the totals for this last summer's death count due to that nasty flu that went through? Oh and one more thing, I heard that necrotizingfascitis is rampant. (I know spelling)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hmm. I'm seeing lots of coverage on the Net suggesting official pandemic fears - bird flu is epidemic again in Nepal (or Thailand?), respiratory syntactal? virus (RSCV) is getting scary. The big flu's are H5N1, H7N9 and H3N2 in the States - the new H7N9 has popped up in Holland and Arkansas, albeit in low-path form. ......looks like 'they' don't know what's going to hit, just that something will.

Texas has a "Flu Fighters" team out to educate children. ...Might be there is no vaccine - and looks like most new strains are resistant to anti-virals too.

Good question about disposal. The fools probably dump the old vaccines in the sewer system - and the way biology works, resistance will spread horizontally.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That's weird, Holland and Arkansas?

I know people travel but that is a strange one in print.

Ok, just checking in and saw your reply so wanted to keep this thread up and running for anyone who wishes to read or post more info as we get it.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

UPDATE:

The U.S. government has for the first time approved an adjuvanted vaccine to protect against H5N1 bird flu.

The vaccine was made by Quebec City-based ID Biomedical, a subsidiary of pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline.

The approval was announced by the Food and Drug Administration, which regulates vaccines in the United States.

The vaccine will not be available commercially; it will be placed in the U.S. government's emergency stockpile.

The H5N1 vaccine contains a boosting compound known as an adjuvant...

And yes, there's a plan....
Maker of flu vaccine launches campaign comparing flu shot "evaders" to outlaws.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Holding it in reserves for the forced vaccination program? If it were really helpful or going to stop the spread then why are there still outbreaks in other countries? It is not like they just made it yesterday, if there was anything legitimate about this vaccine it would have been used to save lives already. Oh wait only the Americans will be able to take the vaccination because they are so much more worthy than those thirdworlders in the Asian countries...

I am so sick of this game, soon children will not be allowed into school unless they take their medicine, shoppers will not be allowed to make purchases, patients not allowed into Dr.s offices, parishioners not allowed into church and synagog, just like the healthcare workers now. Funny how the people who do take it by choice become so irate and angry at those who do not. They are like religious zealots in their attitudes.
edit on am1130amSun, 24 Nov 2013 09:30:00 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join