It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

In the years that I've been on ATS I had a chance to see more than one specimen of the "New Age" type. And if you count yourself as same, you are not doing this moniker any favors. A "pulse" is coming from Saggitarius? X-rays are going to wipe out life on Earth? WTF, really?

I never said anything about life on earth being wiped out. All I said is that xrays have been detected from Sagittarius A, and that they could penetrate our atmosphere if they coincide with a chaotic pole reversal.

You're putting words in my mouth, and you're being rather rude about it. How about you lighten up, eh? You're gonna go gray in your young age.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

In the years that I've been on ATS I had a chance to see more than one specimen of the "New Age" type. And if you count yourself as same, you are not doing this moniker any favors. A "pulse" is coming from Saggitarius? X-rays are going to wipe out life on Earth? WTF, really?

I never said anything about life on earth being wiped out. All I said is that xrays have been detected from Sagittarius A, and that they could penetrate our atmosphere if they coincide with a chaotic pole reversal.

You're putting words in my mouth,

Oh I'm not. The X-rays have no chance of penetrating our atmosphere unless it's basically gone. And you keep repeating this nonsense.

and you're being rather rude about it.

When I see stupid nonsense, I say stupid nonsense. Nothing personal.

edit on 20-11-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Oh I'm not. The X-rays have no chance of penetrating our atmosphere unless it's basically gone. And you keep repeating this nonsense.

Hey man, I'm just throwing ideas out here. That's why I visit the website, so I can learn. Thanks for being so helpful and everything, even if you do like to bury the proverbial dagger in my kidney every time I come up with an idea.

When I see stupid nonsense, I say stupid nonsense. Nothing personal.

Then stop being so offensive. I was just making a suggestion, no need to bite my head off over it. Thanks again.
edit on 20-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
X-rays from Saggitarius A will be deflected by the shields of Gemini. Osiris will take his Nuclear Force belt off and beat the Pleides for not making dinner on time. My guru urmonitankaram told me so.

For love of God, x-rays are a natural occurance. We still have static from the Big Bang.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

I really don't know, but I'm still trying because I suspect that if scientists do find something like this, they wouldn't tell us anyway. So I have to find the truth for myself. Kind of like a self-affirming code - if you can break it, you've earned the right to know what it says. That's what I'm trying to do.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Uh ... I was joking.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I see my message did little good. Folks, anyone can post to any thread, whether they agree with the topic or not. Everyone can express their opinions pro or con. What you cannot do is make it personal by telling others who can or cannot post, or engaging in ad hominem attacks. Either go back to discussing the topic in a civil manner or this thread WILL be closed and Post Bans may be issued. The topic is "Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us".

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/20/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I know I can't tell others who can and can't post, but I thought I could at least ask politely. I already asked skeptics to voluntarily leave this thread. I had no intention of doing so again.

I feel like skeptics have already ruined this thread, so if you close it I, as the OP, won't mind.

edit on 20-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
People do not always agree. To ask people to leave a thread because they do not agree with you is wrong. People disagree and sometimes they use humor and sarcasm to make their point.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

All that needs to happen is for everyone to return to the topic and be tolerant of each others views. The old "you can disagree without being disagreeable" adage is very true.

My remarks were not directed at any one person, but at both sides of the bickering. No reason to close this as long as from this point forward people act civil.

ETA: Whenever anyone has a problem with another poster, instead of arguing in a thread send us an alert and let us handle it. Trying to handle things yourself will just disrupt a thread and make things worse.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

this thread was about an energy. not just the energy the OP referenced in the post, either.

once it's rained for so long, who cares if the sun comes back out? the parade is over and everyone went home. know what i mean? (not trying to be a smartarse, either blaine. i'm pretty sure this is what bluemule was saying). this is why us "weirdos" often times seem to get defensive. it's because we're trying to build an energy and sense of connection. us weirdos know we feel what we feel.

when we ask "did you feel it"?, we're more hinting to each other that someone else felt it. it's kinda like a secret handshake for the masons? when you feel these energy shifts, it's nice to be able to reach out to other sensitive people who felt it. it's nice to know that 300 other people felt it, too. every time there seems to be an energy thread, it gets loaded up with people saying they didn't feel anything and think we're smoking crack.

you seemed to have a very present eye here blaine. i like that, seriously. if the OP is entitled "Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us" and it's posted in already "fringe" forums like 2012/metaphysics, wouldn't it be off topic to go in talking about how you don't feel it and think these people are crazy or egotistical? it's like a bunch of bullies chasing down the short bus, in their eyes? they think we're easy prey and we can't really "fight back" but in essence, they aren't there to add anything to the thread. their only there to throw stones.

are you willing to start watching these kinds of things? or did i just make no sense?

do you walk into a bar and then talk smack to people for drinking beer?
edit on 11/20/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

The thing is this is an open forum and anyone can reply to everything. If ATS starts disallowing certain people to post in certain threads that's censorship and goes against what ATS stands for.

On topic, the reason so many people are incredulous about this energy because they know how unreliable the human mind can be. If a person believes in this energy they're going to be convinced that they felt it even if there is no energy. That's why there's so many people clamping for scientific evidence. The mind is constantly misleading the body and vice versa.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

i understand there has to be a flow. you can't lay down walls. but seriously...you can tell when people are there to question and when they're there to derail.

we aren't talking about factual things as it stands. we're talking about things that supposedly don't exist to most people and only a select few believe possible. so why so much interest in what only a select few believe?

if we're in "la-la land" why would someone come here just to tell us? if we're crazy, do they actually believe they're gonna "reach us"? come on now. as a man thinketh in his heart, so does he become. intentions shine clear, even through crafty words.

i think dungeons and dragons is STUPID. however, i do not go to dungeons and dragons conventions and tell them all that they're crazy, losers and need to get a life. nope. i live my own life. that's what making every post counts means. why are you posting?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Your post is off topic. The issue at hand is about the claim that there is some sort of mystical energy. What does how firmly you believe in something that probably does not exist have to do with the veracity of the claim?

You make a lot of unsubstantiated claims in your post such as, "Basically both Heaven and hell are merging into this world. " Is there some basis for this claim or is it just a matter of posting something resembling sheer fantasy?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

The difference is that the scientist moves forward with the intention of testing the idea.

Not all people end up being happy in the end.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join