Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
@Putyournamehere

Haha

Imagine this please : www.youtube.com... ... Pretty cool right ?

Some of us are born with talents ... so it's not what we are on .... it's about what you lack.

Before you respond ... just ask yourself and look at the general 4 year old... they cannot read / write , nor speak
whole lines. If you watch closely to the video, you just see that this boy "feels" how this piece of music should be played and does so. Do you think this boy is on drugs and shall be hospitalized, or do you think this boy is a reincarnated soul, remembering how to play the piano ? ... What are the odds ?

So what about the people here ... They just feel something is happening so we look, listen, learn and share our experiences. Should we all be hospitalized or can you just enjoy reading and listening ?

edit on 18-11-2012 by Wsgizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Were mystical energy increasing in magnitude then would not the easiest way to prove it be attempting to cast a spell on camera and show it's result?

And what would you expect the video to look like...maybe some fire coming out of my hands, little green lights all over the place maybe light a candle with my mind? LOL

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Probably "Chronicle" or something.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wsgizmo

Sorry not going to bother watching your video or even finishing reading your post. Aren't you supposed to be enlightened, yet you criticize me and say I'm lacking? Reword your post and I might consider watching your vid.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

It's a 4 year old boy playing piano like Mozart.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OK folks, it time to knock off the ad hominem attacks and rude remarks.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
OK folks, it time to knock off the ad hominem attacks and rude remarks.

lol. Never.

There will always be envy between the 'Haves' and 'Have Nots'.

i feel the 'Haves' have a problem because its a curse, not a gift.

Ignorance truly is bliss.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No I have not felt anything because this whole 2012 deal is all a joke. ITS NOT REAL. Nor is this mystical energy you speak of. lets get real people. We have real issues and problems to deal with. Tricking people to waste their time in this fantasy land is not beneficial to humanity.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You know I can't help but feel that if there was anything to all this mystical energy nonsense, that posting about it on the internet would be the last thing anyone would be doing were they to be so enlightened by it.

Sorry, but it all smacks of smug attention seeking one-upmanship to me

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

It is clear you have not bothered to read my later posts and missed my point. You seem to be on the defensive and I was not attacking.
Edit to add, your condescendence on the subject is the very reason why science and spirituality can never be joined. I have been an experienser of astral travel for a long time but I will not force my knowledge on others that don't agree in an attempt to seem superior.

edit on 18-11-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I agreed with what you said about having something of substance to add, reading the responses and saying what's the point. I'm not attacking you nor do I feel like I'm above or below anybody. I think you misinterpreted my entire post. How am I being condescending? Sorry you feel that way, it wasn't my intention.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

It's funny you mention meditation as for some reason out of the blue 2 weeks ago I started meditating almost every day, it's crazy as I probably only tried meditating before this a handful of times in my life. Am I channeling 'higher' frequencies? Am I The One?
Joking aside, I think I started to feel what many ATSers have written countless threads about, titles such as 'Can you feel it?' spring to mind.

Now how can I make the most of this using meditation? I have reached some deep states of relaxation and got to a point where in the deepest of relaxation (almost can't feel my whole body) I suddenly see sparks or flashes, but only for a very brief moment, and then either i get distracted by them and thoughts come pouring in, or I get stuck in this level and can't seem to go any deeper, it gets quite boring after a while so I just come back to earth.

peace

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
You know I can't help but feel that if there was anything to all this mystical energy nonsense, that posting about it on the internet would be the last thing anyone would be doing were they to be so enlightened by it.

Sorry, but it all smacks of smug attention seeking one-upmanship to me

this is a forum board, correct? where people come to find others "like them" because in day to day life, the odds of you meeting another person like you aren't very high, whereas on a forum board, people from all walks of life and all areas on earth can connect.

so please excuse us for using this forum board for what it's meant to be used for. on second thought, just excuse yourself.

if you were actually willing to open your mind to possibilities that you can't see, you would be rewarded.

blessings are a paycheck, not an incentive program. waiting for the signs to manifest BEFORE you believe is NOT how it works. you take that blind step of faith and then you're rewarded. try it, it'll change your life, i promise.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Any energy from other Stars coming at us now is bad news. Ain't no Ionosphere left to protect us. The Sun going crazy is blowing our atmosphere away....people using Directional Radiowaves to push up on the atmosphere to stear weather is aiding in our Ionosphere getting blown away.

Maybe before we all lose control of our brains as the energy stream in the atmosphere shorts to ground some of you may have "mystical energy" thoughts and even think it's something biblical. It's just science.

Earth's losing her atmosphere. Most of the Ionosphere is LONG GONE. We're now witnessing WHY civilizations disappeared and why their history was forgotten. It's cyclical.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

this is a forum board, correct? where people come to find others "like them" because in day to day life, the odds of you meeting another person like you aren't very high, whereas on a forum board, people from all walks of life and all areas on earth can connect. so please excuse us for using this forum board for what it's meant to be used for. on second thought, just excuse yourself.

You are quite right....it is a "forum board", however people come here for a variety of reasons, to "find others like them" is one reason, another reason is to give their opinions on a multitude of topics.....I simply gave my opinion on this particular topic.

The "us" you refer to do not have any sort of monopoly on opinion, so no, I won't excuse myself from using this forum for expressing my views any more than I would expect you to excuse yourself for expressing your opinions.

My opinion is that there are no mystical solstice related energy forces being beamed at this planet, we are what we are, no one is coming to save us and you really need to get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ammumarket

What does that site have to do with this topic?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Ammumarket

What does that site have to do with this topic?

Drive by forum spam.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So I (surprisingly) made it through every reply in this thread. Something I normally have trouble doing on topics like this. I've concluded that sometime around December there will be a group of 20 somethings standing around a bonfire on a beach somewhere,
...exclaiming,

"Dude, like I can totally feel the galactic energy coursing through my veins."

And someone replies, "Man, I think I'm like kinda frost bitten on my toes... Do we have any more beer?"

"You don't need beer dude, we have cosmic energy. My pole just totally shifted."

-Future scenes censored-

-

Oh great mystical powers, please end my life early so I will never be witness to things like this again...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Oh great mystical powers, please end my life early so I will never be witness to things like this again...

careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Yea, im being pulled out of mystical dormancy too! Or... something else ridiculous and crazy.

The time of awakening approacheth, my bretheren from the land of magic and fairies! Prepare your inter-dimensional space teleportation/frequency devices! (AKA all blue gameboy colours circa 2006, with a brick of mouldy cheese crammed haphazardly into the battery slot)

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join