It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin

People still think James Randis' approach is valid?

/sigh

When are people going to wake up to his shenanigans? When are people going to see through his empty publicity stunts?

edit on 18-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I must say, I'm ignorant to the claims of the op but for people to claim that any kind of new energy would be immediately identified is delusional at best. Take into consideration the hard problem and accurate real world observations of clinically dead people in the near death experience. If you can be bothered to look and have the confidence to not just parrot back others information you would realize there is something else going on.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Indeed , this topic got me to register and reply.

There is more between heaven and earth what cannot be seen with your eyes

As gifted musician i can say that some people feel things other simply don't. Just to say that those should be hospitalised is a bit overkill...

Also evidence is mounting up that we might expierence new things soon .. Just read some at whatsupwiththat on recent solar topics .. It seems solar activity is linked to activity of our galactic core for instance...and that information is really backed up with evidence!

Anyway .. Just dont be ignorant .. Listen and learn .. Leave the judging for those who are meant for it

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

What is the source of the energy, from the winter and summer solstice. I thought all this was were the shortest or longest days, prospectively.

I could see difference in solar energy, but how can this cause any other effect. I'm sure if you go back into pagan or druid beliefs, this would be of some signification, due to, harvest or planting and living as a backward people in general.

I'm sure the Maya, had this is marked on their calender, their society was far more astrological than our pitiful Gregorian calender, that offered minimal information of the goings on in the cosmos.

If you some have already had the effect of this 2012, back as early as 2008, what exactly has it done to you, how has it changed you, I mean really changed you. Like DNA, give you Christ like realization of self or what ever.

I'm not try to mock or make fun, to me the solstice is just another day, maybe a day people celebrate, but just another day.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
this mystical energy wouldn't be negative ions, would it?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Those that denigrate James Randi are those that are simply defending failure such as the notion that people have psychic abilities.

James Randi has been able to expose many con artists. He has also showed how simple it is to fool people.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

The pulses from Sagittarius A are approaching... I don't know what happens from there, but I'm sure it'll be interesting. Either that, or it'll just be another year of me wanting to blow my brains out.

I believe the plasma, gamma radiation would for the most part be squirting out from the north and south poles of the black whole when it is feeding. As for what could be called the equatorial plane of the black hole, there is some question as to what would be occurring, as some believe there is a a almost paper thin layer of energy projecting out in all directions. If this is the case we have passed thru this many times in the past. It is also very easy to observe this effect, all thru the universe, as if this is occurring it would no doubt be seen in other galaxies, even at a distance. Then again it's all about location location, location, we might not be close enough to perceive what is occurring in other galaxies.
The fact is that our solar system is heating up, the fact of this effect taking place on other planets in our solar system would indicate that our central sun could also be effected by what ever is causing the other planets to heat up. This would be a concern, due to the fact our shielding is operating at low levels now, and a solar extreme directed towards Earth at this time could be very bad.

Hey I think a lot of use think of easy way out, but you have to say for duration. If you get to work I doubt you would be bored even beyond infinty.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

I'm sure the Maya, had this is marked on their calender, their society was far more astrological than our pitiful Gregorian calender, that offered minimal information of the goings on in the cosmos.

The Maya knew about solstices, but did not celebrate those events or consider them special in any manner.

The Gregorian calendar is hardly pitiful. It is an excellent solar calendar. The Mayan calendar that makes 2012 of interest is a simple count of days - a completely different calendar. Today our calendar includes leap seconds something the ancients would marvel at today.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wsgizmo

Welcome aboard.

Also evidence is mounting up that we might expierence new things soon .. Just read some at whatsupwiththat on recent solar topics .. It seems solar activity is linked to activity of our galactic core for instance...and that information is really backed up with evidence!

Solar activity cannot be connected to the galactic core. They are too far apart to be connected.

Would you like to post a link to that information? I'd be interested in reading what you are referring to.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I feel bad for the people who believe something is going to happen and actually think they "feel" the change already.
These people will have much disappointment on the 21st.

Hopefully there won't be more "Heavens Gate" type wackos out there that do stupid and final acts.

It is pretty interesting though what the mind can convince you is happening when you are wanting it bad enough.

To bad people can't use these "powers" to change their lives for the better instead of waiting on a fairy tale magic moment the universe is going to save them....

See you all on the 22nd.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

A solar extreme is exactly what I'm thinking of. If solar flares and electromagnetic fluctuations from our wonderful star coincide with the polar shift, the waves might break through, and we could be facing a lot of electromagnetic bombardment. Should have some...er, interesting effects on our genetic structure, yes?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If the Gregorian calendar is as great as you say why have they had to fix it so many times.
Why are there days in in the 1800s that never existed, yea a really great calender, just like a april fool, fool because they changed the first of the year, that's why april fool. Really great calender for planting corn.

How many times did they change the Maya calender, you just like to think you know everything ,you don't, I don't.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's quite simple...the experiential CAN NOT be bartered-- if one is not the full possessor of the experiential,
they've nothing to barter. Allow me now to ease out of generality...just because you find yourself bitterly stifled for
lack thereof...DO NOT forsake all things 2012 through that vacancy.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
You know, this is another one of those threads were I feel I could add something significant, but then I read the responses and realize, what's the point.

I agree. Everybody demands proof. The proof is inside you, and I'm not some 'new ager woo woo 2012' whatever, why label things anyway? It's silly. Look insde you for the proof, and you will find it.

I used to NEVER believe in any of this extra sensory perception, other dimensions, astral traveling, meditative mindstates, prana, chi, so on and so forth UNTIL I experienced it for myself through months and months of disciplined meditation sessions. You have to Believe, because whatever you believe, will manifest.

I don't look down on anybody for having different beliefs but to call somebody delusional because they can sense something you cannot? I thought this site's motto was "Deny Ignorance" not embrace it.

There is so much you are missing out on by having such a rigid mindstate, friend! I used to be the same way, entirely.

@the original poster, yes I do feel something very strange headed our way. This past weekend the moon shone so radiantly and so menacingly at the same time. Like another poster suggested I sense some 'evil' energies at play as well. I feel as if peoples demons are projecting now more than before. Interesting times ahead of us. Good thread. Also it's so funny seeing people mention 2012. Like you said, 2012 was TWO years ago
the hilarity of this all.

edit on 18-11-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

You don't feel bad you feel superior. There is a lot of nonsense going around but there are things that require new methods of investigation. Some people simply lack the confidence to ask questions and use the mind they have. It's easier to fit in.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

It is clear you have not bothered to read my later posts and missed my point. You seem to be on the defensive and I was not attacking.
Edit to add, your condescendence on the subject is the very reason why science and spirituality can never be joined. I have been an experienser of astral travel for a long time but I will not force my knowledge on others that don't agree in an attempt to seem superior.

edit on 18-11-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
@stereologist

Solar activity cannot be connected to the galactic core. They are too far apart to be connected.
Would you like to post a link to that information? I'd be interested in reading what you are referring to.

wattsupwiththat.com...

Also, please take a look at the first comments on the article.

then : climate.ncas.ac.uk...

Scientist are pickup up on this topic to;

www.physics.uci.edu...

"Data from NASA's space-borne Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope reveal an excess of gamma-rays coming from the galactic center that could be produced as particles of dark matter annihilate one another, Kevork Abazajian and Manoj Kaplinghat of the University of California, Irvine, report in a paper posted to the arXiv preprint server. "

Have fun reading

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
yes sir. the past couple of weeks have been a real eye opener.

several of my friends feel it, too. just last week, several friends were all overtaken by this energy that said "everything's gonna be ok and things are about to get good".

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Whoa!? What's everybody on?!! I want to be mystical higher dimensional being too so can I get whatever you guys are taking?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The only thing I felt is this itching sensation between my toes. Is it like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join