It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by BlueMule

Spells? Results? Proof? Pfft. This isn't something that can be objectively "proven", as I said earlier. Mystical "energy" can't be objectively formulated. It can't be captured. It's not about having the right formula for a spell, or having the right magic wand, or having socially acceptable beliefs. "Mystical energy" can't be detected by the mundane instrumentation of a skeptic. No matter how sensitive the instrumentation.

Thanks for providing a good description of this delusion.

It can't be measured. It doesn't exist, but it can be felt by those inclined to delusion.

It's the nonexistent that people pretend to feel.

I'm not really interested in playing culture war with you or any other poster. Beg whatever questions you want...your posts just roll off my back.

“The cultural wars and debates out there between what’s usually called science and religion are again, I think simplistic to the extreme. The religion side is often parodied as the kind of most literalistic and intolerant forms of fundamentalism and the scientific side is often parodied as the most materialistic and intolerant forms of scientism. So you have pure faith on one side and pure reason on the other and we’re supposed to believe, somehow, that these two things don’t meet in the middle. I find that completely unconvincing.” -Jeffrey Kripal

edit on 18-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

They have detected it. It's called x rays. You know what x ray exposure does? It unzips the dna structure. It scrambles the genetics. That's why it's deadly in large doses.

These x rays are coming from Sagittarius A, a black hole in the center of our galaxy. I don't know what OP is getting, but this radiation has been detected.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

The pulses from Sagittarius A are approaching... I don't know what happens from there,,,,

pulses >>>> or more accurately described as Synchrontron Emissions...

? will we eventually be engulfed in a tsunami wave of Synchotron energy (or something even more exotic) from the Galactic Core, BH/Sagittarius A* ...
i have had a sense of this event being possible for the past 55 years. but was unable to explain the mechanics of the future 'superwave'...
but in those 55 some years, a Dr Paul Violette came up with the 'cosmic superwave' theory which fits very well with my dark premonition...
and up to date technology is able to detect these exotic rays/energy (which may be confused with mystical or etheric/spiritual stuff)

see:

'We have observed a very unique emission of radio radiation from the centre of our galaxy, the Milky Way.

'By using different methods to separate the signal for very broad range of wavelengths, we have been able to determine the spectrum of the radiation.

'The radiation originates from synchrotron emission
- electrons and positrons circulating at high energies around the lines of the Magnetic Field in the centre of the galaxy, and there are quite strong indications that it could come from dark matter.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 25sHQYdvp

*Planck satellite picks up beams of radiation from centre of Milky Way which could prove existence of 'dark matter'
*Researchers at Niels Bohr Institute say radiation is either proof - or something currently unknown to physics...."

By Eddie Wrenn

PUBLISHED: 04:03 EST, 5 September 2012 | UPDATED: 04:03 EST, 5 September 2012

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 25sHhaoyz

also read up on these exotic particles:

scienceworld.wolfram.com...

a Tachyon sounds like a sci-fi thing...but it is more than a theoretical thing, mathematically it needs to be actually existing

edit on 18-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Umm..way to contradict yourself right here: www.abovetopsecret.com... or have you forgotten already?

You...felt...nothing!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

They have detected it. It's called x rays. You know what x ray exposure does? It unzips the dna structure. It scrambles the genetics. That's why it's deadly in large doses.

These x rays are coming from Sagittarius A, a black hole in the center of our galaxy. I don't know what OP is getting, but this radiation has been detected.

X-rays are not detected at the Earth's surface. You know why right? X-rays interact easily with matter. They are absorbed by the atmosphere. X-ray sources are not uncommon in the universe. Our Sun produces x-rays. There is more x-ray radiation from our Sun onto Earth due to the proximity of the Sun.

The x-rays may exist, but the amount hitting the Earth from the galactic center is not changing due to the position of the Earth. Furthermore, humans cannot detect x-rays. Furthermore, our atmosphere is opaque to x-rays.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Guess what happens to the atmosphere if the poles shift?
edit on 18-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Guess what happens to the atmosphere if the poles shift?

I suppose you mean geomagnetic reversal rather than a pole shift. Pole shifts have never happened.

I don't need to guess. Nothing happens to the atmosphere. The atmosphere continues to be opaque to x-rays. X-rays are not affected by magnetic fields.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Umm..way to contradict yourself right here: www.abovetopsecret.com... or have you forgotten already?

You...felt...nothing!

I have felt the "energy" of every solstice for the past several years...including this upcoming one... whether it is the hyped 'big one' or not, it still has energy. I'm not contradicting myself. Thanks for watching my back though. :p

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

You...felt...nothing!

I have felt the energy of every solstice for the past several years...

Well, hey...you gotta clarify those things if you want to avoid confusion.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

You...felt...nothing!

I have felt the energy of every solstice for the past several years...

Well, hey...you gotta clarify those things if you want to avoid confusion.

OK, criticism accepted. Sorry for any confusion.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Or you wait for him to clarify before preemptively attempting to bite his head off.

Although 'mystical energy' is a little bit of a silly way to phrase it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
There may be weird magic in movies where unknown energies cause cell phones to become weapons, or weird energies that give humans super powers, but that is all comic book fantasy.

Are you telling us that the Superman is not real?? Go to hell! Jesus...

link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Or you wait for him to clarify before preemptively attempting to bite his head off.

Although 'mystical energy' is a little bit of a silly way to phrase it.

I'll accept that criticism too, but I do think that any fingers that point to the moon can be bitten off... :p

link   

Well, I hope you understand my confusion when the OP is here hyping up the 2012 winter solstice when in a previous thread claimed that it happened already and that it's all hoopla from here on out.

edit on 18-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Well, I hope you understand my confusion when the OP is here hyping up the 2012 winter solstice when in a previous thread claimed that it happened already and that it's all hoopla for 2012.

But is here again hyping it up.

Every solstice is an opportunity for people to surf the tide of "incoming energy". I am getting on my surfboard, so to speak, and I plan to ride the tide whether or not this solstice lives up to the 2012 hype.

/shrug

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Thanks for heads up. I will get out my surfboard and sex wax. And I'm not just being facetious now. I will try to make the best of the opportunity for spiritual growth

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You know, this is another one of those threads were I feel I could add something significant, but then I read the responses and realize, what's the point.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If people really could sense 'magickal' or 'mystical' energies, you could test it quite easily with an object that has been 'empowered' by the mystic and mixed in with other identical 'unpowered' objects.

Noone has ever been able to prove they can sense these energies. Go do it for James Randi. Should be quite easy to prove, right?

But you won't. Because no mystic has been able to pass one of his tests. And as usual they have nothing but excuses when they have tried: "Randi is a skeptic and the ancient powers don't work around him (sad face)."...etc.

Nonsense. Especially about your DNA-changing ascension. Pure New Age 2012 woo, nothing more, nothing less. I'm surprised noone has brought the debunked-to-hell-and-back Crystal Skulls into it yet.

And as others pointed out, why are so many of the 'enlightened' so smug and egotistical when dealing with non-believers? It's because as I pointed out in another New Age woo thread about the ego: their ego is firmly intact and working as it will, as shown; we who don't believe are 'below' them.

New Agers never fail with the hilarity. I'll give them that. Wonder what they'll be claiming they have 'evolved' into in 2013.
edit on 18-11-2012 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join