It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
How do you know? I'm a bit of a sensitive and i havn't felt anything of note. It would be great so tell me what to look for.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

b) that X-rays are readily absorbed in the atmosphere, so that any extraterrestrial X-rays have ZERO chance reaching the surface of our planet.

"a" is a typical woo-woo nonsense, while "b" has a lot of truth to it.

The atmosphere is as good as gone if the earth's magnetic poles shift. At the very least, it will be weakened. The stability will be way off whack.

So lay off the attitude mojo, okay? I'm asking nicely here, and you are beginning to irritate the crap out of me with your thinly veiled jabs and condescending tone. Either be respectful and informative, or just don't post at all. I think that's a reasonable suggestion.

edit on 20-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Two years ago I predicted that people would start pretending that they were shifting to a higher frequency and would possibly even begin to hum to themselves as they went through this charade.

I called it the emperor's new clothes effect. Some day one of their friends will say, "For the love of pete, please sit down." Then they will realize they are "naked."

Amen, the human mind is a powerful trickster. If we believe it, it becomes true (to ourselves).

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
How do you know? I'm a bit of a sensitive and i havn't felt anything of note. It would be great so tell me what to look for.

I don't know how I know. I don't know how consciousness does what it does. When I dream true of the future or read someones mind, I don't know how I do that either. It just happens.

edit on 20-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by rabzdguy

If there were some new energy then it could be detected by means other than "I sense it" or whatever people want to claim. It's a pretend situation.

Your taxes example is completely off the mark. It is possible to independently determine that taxes are paid. In the case of the new energy all there is are testimonials, the sort of thing used to sell crap on the shopping networks on TV.

Look I agree thee is a lot of new age spiritual crap out there that is fake or wannabe. However that does not mean there is nothing to any of it. There was a time when electricity was mot measurable. Science still cannot prove what animates the body and manifests intelligence etc.

Why do people feel the need to denigrate folks feelings just because you disagree with their premise on mystical energy? Science doesn't know everything that is why through out history it has mostly been wrong and continuously revised. Quantum physics was in the realm of mystical fantasy just a few decades ago... Now it is destroying age old scientific paradigms..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Quantum physics was in the realm of mystical fantasy just a few decades ago... Now it is destroying age old scientific paradigms..

Yeah but the obsolete paradigms lurch on as zombies in the minds of pseudo-skeptic thralls...

...thought-form zombies mimicking a world-view in their tiny, narrow, closed minds...

edit on 20-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You cannot question Science, while always accepting the supposed facts of such. Analogy being; anytime a theory or hypothesis comes into conflict with 'Science'; you back up your beliefs with the supposed facts of your beliefs no different than Christians and the Bible/God, ad infinitum.

By the way, you guys are most adept at throwing out ad hominem attacks. You must learn to use not just the logical and rational left brain, but also use the intuitive and creative right brain. Not everything can be proved; sometimes you have to look at both sides of the story and go with what you feel resonates as truth to you.
edit on 20-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Two years ago I predicted that people would start pretending that they were shifting to a higher frequency and would possibly even begin to hum to themselves as they went through this charade.

I called it the emperor's new clothes effect. Some day one of their friends will say, "For the love of pete, please sit down." Then they will realize they are "naked."

Amen, the human mind is a powerful trickster. If we believe it, it becomes true (to ourselves).

This is because we are creators, and our visions become our reality, collectively.

I say the human Ego is a powerful trickster, and letting it trick you into believing that what it needs is necessary for YOUR needs is... the trick.

If you aren't feeling anything, okay fine. I do though, and you can see in this thread others do too. It sometimes feels like nothing more than a soft tug or reminder (synchronicity), and sometimes its a full-force slap to the face (visualizations, meditation imagery, concepts brought to awareness, etc.)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Except the Left Brain-Right Brain paradigm is a bunch of hokum. Just like the 10% myth and a number of other falsehoods that the New Age crowd like to spout because it sounds good on paper and gets people to buy their books.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I do agree with Xcalibur that whether or not the Sun and Moon were considered planets. One other thing is; we can not apply our current perceptions of truth to the past.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Studies don't agree with you. Yes they work together, just as you typically use both hands for various things, your brain hemispheres work the same way. Since you have a dominant hand, you would also have a dominant brain hemisphere. The right brain controlling the left side of the body and the left to right. Law of Analogy.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

b) that X-rays are readily absorbed in the atmosphere, so that any extraterrestrial X-rays have ZERO chance reaching the surface of our planet.

"a" is a typical woo-woo nonsense, while "b" has a lot of truth to it.

The atmosphere is as good as gone if the earth's magnetic poles shift. At the very least, it will be weakened. The stability will be way off whack.

Do you care to quantify all of that? Because you have to vacuum off most of the atmosphere to make X-rays into a threat. Since this is hardly possible, your statement remains solidly what it was, i.e. a pile of cr@p unsupported by anything at all.

I'm asking nicely here, and you are beginning to irritate the crap out of me

Oh good. And save the niceties.

Nonsense is nonsense, no matter how many times you repeat same.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Except the Left Brain-Right Brain paradigm is a bunch of hokum. Just like the 10% myth and a number of other falsehoods that the New Age crowd like to spout because it sounds good on paper and gets people to buy their books.

You've been trained well, young sheep. Go now, go and feed upon the multitude of grass that has been grown to keep you preoccupied while the world burns around you.

But in all seriousness, you don't know the first thing about "New Age" stuff. It's only new because the church did it's damnedest to keep us from finding other spiritual paths. They wanted to secure themselves as the middle man, and in order to do that, all other worthy competitors had to be stomped out.

That's why we're forced to rediscover this info. And oddly enough, new studies in science are bringing to light various findings that actually reinforce old beliefs in the metaphysical. You think you have all the answers? You think science is old enough to say anything for certain?

Guess again. There's a lot of things we're going to miss if our best scientists keep grabbing at the tits of the world instead of seducing it into revealing its secrets.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Do you care to quantify all of that? Because you have to vacuum off most of the atmosphere to make X-rays into a threat. Since this is hardly possible, your statement remains solidly what it was, i.e. a pile of cr@p unsupported by anything at all.

There's no reason to believe that you would actually consider this article, but I look at it as a token of my willingness to actually contribute constructively to the thread.

www.umsonline.org...

And in turn, do YOU care to quantify all of that which I just quoted from your post?

Oh good. And save the niceties.

Nonsense is nonsense, no matter how many times you repeat same.

The mods keep smacking my wrists for being honest. There's a certain point at which I have to bite my tongue, but oddly enough, diplomacy doesn't pay off with you. And this coming from the guy who keeps posting the garbage about people misusing the words "vibration', 'frequency', and 'energy', considering energy has a vibration which is measured in frequency and the whole damn world is made of energy, right?

Kind of hard to misuse the word. But you keep spamming that little excerpt...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

There's a difference between skepticism and ignorance. Taking a few rumors of "New Age" and using it to slap a huge HOAX label on the entire category is asinine.

Bazinga.
edit on 20-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

There's a difference between skepticism and ignorance. Taking a few rumors of "New Age" and using it to slap a huge HOAX label on the entire category is asinine.

In the years that I've been on ATS I had a chance to see more than one specimen of the "New Age" type. And if you count yourself as same, you are not doing this moniker any favors. A "pulse" is coming from Saggitarius? X-rays are going to wipe out life on Earth? WTF, really?

And of course, vibrations, vibrations, vibrations... Energies and fields...

Duh.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Mystical energy is beginning to reach .....

My dinner is beginning to reach my small intestine! What snake-oil shenanigans! If anyone wants to learn about the Mayans they should apply for a BA in Archeology or Mayan Studies.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join