It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will back Egyptian efforts to end Israeli aggression: Putin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by SLAYER69
So now Russia is going to support the Muslim Brotherhood as well?

Isn't that similar to what many were dragging the US over the coals about and declaring American Hypocrisy when it didn't support Mubarak and supposedly allowed the Democratic process take hold and the Egyptians seem to have chose that line to have a major role in the New Government?

So let's see here.

The US supports the Evil Jews in Israel. Russia supports Assad who is butchering his own people fighting elements of the Muslim Brotherhood yet turns right around and supports those very same people over in Egypt.

Where's the outcry over that?

Hypocrisy indeed I'd say.

edit on 17-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Indeed the hypocrisy is over-flowing. Russia plays it any way they feel gives them the advantage of keeping friendships alive and thus trading partners in oil and weaons. But america and the west are doing the same thing on and off. America has overthrown more left leaning governments than any other nation in the world.

Why would america overthrow or allow their puppet secular governments in the middle east to get overthrown, and at the same time give UNconditional support to israel? Have you read about albert pike and the planned three world wars, written 150 years ago. It is mindblowing evil if you ask me!

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

And the previous two world wars played out EXACTLY as planned....

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

The pieces are falling in place and it is quite terrifying indeed. Some idiots are claiming hoax and it is easy to see they are probably disinfo agents. All the masonic secrets are claimed hoaxs, but they do come true none-the-less.

The billionares and trillionares have too much money and time on their hands to plot their evil deeds. It is time they find better hobbies or do everyone a favor and turn themselves in, or better yet kill themselves.

edit on 18/11/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

I hate to break it to ya', but that's a well-known hoax.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Daemos360

No it is not a hoax.

Everything is being played out according to the playbook!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

"Ours" is a very dangerous and destructive idea

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No it is not a hoax.

Uhh, try reading the link I provided instead of merely saying "Nuh uh!".

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemos360

No it is not a hoax.

Nit picking details in an attempt to debunk something that seemingly has been followed to the letter is rather silly and pathetic if you ask me. Look at the text and compare it with the history we have been taught. It is shockingly accurate. Anyone can see this.

As for albert pike he was one of the highest ranking masons in america of all time, the most notorious and the most controversial. Masonry itself is founded almost exclusively on secret keeping, but manages to unload conspicious eyes with its superficial charity work. Not saying all masons are bad, far from it, it is a worldwide fraternity and most people do not really know what they are getting themselves in to, and never even understand what all the fuss is about.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
The facts remain folks-

1- America and friends have bankrolled Israel's military, making her, despite her size and small population, into the strongest military force in the region.

2- America also bankrolled Egypt's dictatorship under Mubarak for 30 years to make sure Israel had an ally in the region. Egypt essentially acted as a balancing weight in the region for stability.

3- America and friends allowed Mubarak to fall during the Arab Spring, knowing full well (as the Brookings Institute stated and I posted about at the time) that the Muslim Brotherhood would get into power in Egypt.

4- The folks who allowed Mubarak to fall knew the MB would turn against Israel.

5- It's all designed- build a strong Israel, then leave her completely isolated and surrounded by enemies- this provides the perfect pretext for WW3 as we have the political zionists on the verge of war with the muslim nations.

6- America and friends, hugely under zionist influence, will at some stage, be forced to intervene, either to help Israel or because Israel's enemies spread the war to western soil through 'terrorist attacks' (could be genuine, but most likely false flag).

By now anyone that has done serious research into the tragic events of 9-11-2001 in the USA already knows that it was a false flag attack done most likely by mossad and the cia. There is even footage from fox news of eyewitnesses claiming that one of the airplanes had no windows and looked like cargo or military. I will not post it here because it could get me "off topic post" by some over-zealous mod.

Likewise the israeli government will eventually explode some small/weak nuclear bomb in israel and claim it was iranian agents, in an attempt to jump start an iranian attack. Muslims will eventually attack israel and israel will seek america's help. Democrats and republicans are notorious zionist shills and they might have to protect their military bases in the area from al-cia-da. Then russia and china will have enough and it could spark world war 3 with nukes flying.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No it is not a hoax.

Nit picking details in an attempt to debunk something that seemingly has been followed to the letter is rather silly and pathetic if you ask me. Look at the text and compare it with the history we have been taught. It is shockingly accurate. Anyone can see this.

As for albert pike he was one of the highest ranking masons in america of all time, the most notorious and the most controversial. Masonry itself is founded almost exclusively on secret keeping, but manages to unload conspicious eyes with its superficial charity work. Not saying all masons are bad, far from it, it is a worldwide fraternity and most people do not really know what they are getting themselves in to, and never even understand what all the fuss is about.

I'm not disputing whether or not things have followed according to the "prediction of three wars". What I am disputing is the authenticity of the alleged letter itself. That plan was not written by Pike.

I don't understand how people can be so quick to discount the "official story" of things, but then readily accept and promote conspiracy theories with little to no citations backing up the sources.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Daemos360 because: Accidentally omitted a word.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here we go again.
Third post of this video now ---->

All you need is love!!

Maybe also a little hate?

Or maybe some like this...?

"Come on people now, smile on your brother and
everybody get together, try to love one another right now"

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions

Gotta find a way, to find a way, when I'm here
Gotta find a way - a better way - I had better wait

Never met a wise man, if so it's a woman

Gotta find a way - a better way - I had better wait

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you"

Gotta find a way - a better way - I had better wait"

Or some like that...?

"Unknown man
Speaks to the world
Sucking your trust
A trap in every world

War for territory
War for territory

Choice control
Behind propaganda
Poor information
To manage your anger

War for territory
War for territory

Dictators' speech
Blasting off your life
Rule to kill the urge
Dumb assholes' speech

Years of fighting
Teaching my son
To believe in that man
Racist human being
Racist ground will live
Shame and regret
Of the pride
You've once possessed

War for territory
War for territory"

I could go on... but for what?
We are not those who can decide anymore...
We still can cry and shiver...

Change?
How?
By posting unheard essays, visions unclear?

When all fear is gone then there will be silence...
How can there be silence when there is love and need?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

For all I care benjamin franklin could of wrote it, or even mitt romney or barrack hussein obama. Who cares who wrote it? Albert Pike is being suggested as the main conspirator and thus I go with him.

Is the chilling message not much, much, much, much, much, much more important that whom wrote it?

Are you one of those hardcore members that needs to defend the brotherhood at all costs? It sure seems you have a biased non-sensical agenda.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeris
reply to post by thePharaoh

"Ours" is a very dangerous and destructive idea

it was in the context of...... allies

peace

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

These statements by Putin are meant to impress Russian Voters who long for the Past.

The REALITY is far from what Putin states Russia will do. Russian Power Projection is still at a LOW POINT. Russia has very little capability to back up Putin's statements and the U.S. is very well aware of this. Russia as well as China are not a real threat anymore save Nuclear War...and even that threat has been degraded with the Current as well as Future Missile Shield that the U.S. has and is continuing to deploy.

Reagan's Missile Shield is now in the Secondary Stages of Deployment. It is even more Powerful that Reagan dreamed it would be and all U.S. Carriers, Aegis Cruisers, Land Based FEL's and possible Airborne versions along with a ring of Targeting Satellites will change the face of WAR.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Trust me if people want to harm america bad enough they will always find a way. It does not have to be symmetrical warfare to be effective. Annonymous themselves proved they can take down any website they want.

Just imagine taking down all bank websites, interfering with nuclear reactors, covert bio-weapons released into the wild, chemical agents, etc.

I would rather not be on anyone's # list, especially not russia and china.

As for nukes hitting america......if they shoot 50...at least some will make it past reagan's shield and hit american targets. Hell not too long ago a chinesse sub made it off the coast of Los Angeles completly undected and launched a missle. lol Maybe you remember?

Major war is something only "the elite" want because they have underground bunkers to shield themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

For all I care benjamin franklin could of wrote it, or even mitt romney or barrack hussein obama. Who cares who wrote it? Albert Pike is being suggested as the main conspirator and thus I go with him.

Is the chilling message not much, much, much, much, much, much more important that whom wrote it?

Are you one of those hardcore members that needs to defend the brotherhood at all costs? It sure seems you have a biased non-sensical agenda.

If it was not written by Albert Pike, then the veracity of the entire conspiracy is in question. Who is to say it wasn't written after the second world war? If it was written after WWII, then it has no more significance than any other of the baseless conspiracy theories of which there are too many to count.

Heck, if I wrote up a similar conspiracy, would you believe it simply because it was written and mentioned Zionism and hinted at the Illuminati?

My agenda is "denying ignorance", something which seems to hold little relevance to many these days. I am the one who has actually provided facts, whereas you've provided none. You've merely accused me of having some secret agenda by refuting a ridiculous urban legend which has been passed around the internet without proper citation or research.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Sometimes Foreign Powers are allowed to believe that they can penetrate U.S. detection as was the case with that sub. The U.S. has the oceans of the World wired for sound. The probability that that Chinese Sub made it all that way undetected is Highly Unlikely. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Egypt is pretty stupid if they think Russia can help them.

Russia=US. They've been tied together since Lincoln got Russia's entire Atlantic and Pacific Naval Fleets into Union ports in the US Civil War.

They are playing those muslims for the suckers they are. The only people who could actually benefit Egypt is China, North Korea, Venezuela. and maybe Argentina.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If it was not written by Albert Pike, then the veracity of the entire conspiracy is in question. Who is to say it wasn't written after the second world war? If it was written after WWII, then it has no more significance than any other of the baseless conspiracy theories of which there are too many to count.

All I know is that whomever wrote it knew history and the future a little too good, if you know what I mean. Either they were fortune tellers or conspirators with an agenda.

And many of the conspiracy theories are actually conspiracy felonies aka proven facts. Just do the research!

Heck, if I wrote up a similar conspiracy, would you believe it simply because it was written and mentioned Zionism and hinted at the Illuminati?

Probably no because you are not believable.

My agenda is "denying ignorance", something which seems to hold little relevance to many these days. I am the one who has actually provided facts, whereas you've provided none. You've merely accused me of having some secret agenda by refuting a ridiculous urban legend which has been passed around the internet without proper citation or research.

I looked at the site you provided and it seems like a whole bunch of meaningless conjecture, nit picking details in a desperate attempt to clear albert pike of any wrong doing. Isn't true albert pike is worshipped at the scottish rite headquarters in washington dc? No wonder some people love him....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

All I know is that whomever wrote it knew history and the future a little too good, if you know what I mean. Either they were fortune tellers or conspirators with an agenda.

And many of the conspiracy theories are actually conspiracy felonies aka proven facts. Just do the research!

Probably no because you are not believable.

I looked at the site you provided and it seems like a whole bunch of meaningless conjecture, nit picking details in a desperate attempt to clear albert pike of any wrong doing. Isn't true albert pike is worshipped at the scottish rite headquarters in washington dc? No wonder some people love him....

I'm not believable, but some anonymous person who lied about being Albert Pike and spread it around the internet is? Your logic is impeccable, my friend.

...and no, Albert Pike is not worshiped by the Scottish Rite.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Daemos360 because: Addendum

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

They revere him, not worship. Sorry for the hyperbole. I believe there is a statue of him within the complex somewhere. I remember seeing a documentary on history channel a few months ago of the scottish rite headquarters.

The bottom line is many of the events leading up to WW3 seem to match quite well. I don't think any of this is happening by chance. It is pre-meditated genocide and most people do not have a clue. MSM disinfo is doing its job impecably.

Good day, gotta run for now!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

They revere him, not worship. Sorry for the hyperbole. I believe there is a statue of him within the complex somewhere. I remember seeing a documentary on history channel a few months ago of the scottish rite headquarters.

The bottom line is many of the events leading up to WW3 seem to match quite well. I don't think any of this is happening by chance. It is pre-meditated genocide and most people do not have a clue. MSM disinfo is doing its job impecably.

Good day, gotta run for now!

I appreciate the correction! I actually don't know whether or not there is one in the complex itself, but there is one in the city's Judiciary Square which is quite the controversy.

While I agree that the aforementioned events do seem to match quite well, I believe the authenticity of the plan itself is highly suspect if not an outright fraud.

My primary issue is that we have no idea who wrote it or when it was written, and therefore, it has little to no credibility whatsoever. For all we know, it was written post-WWII, and if so, then a "prediction" of past events isn't impressive in the least.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Have you read about the protocols of the learned elders of zion? Do you think that is a hoax as well?

Do you think 6 million jews were gassed to death, rather than let to die from starvation because the nazis did not want to spend their last resources on people they disliked all along? The allies had choked the routes and supplies were short.

I am pretty sure you feel 911 was done by 19 saudis with box cutters, and osama cia laden actually lived in caves. Or the assumed hijackers taking flight courses at florida who did not even bother show up more than half the time.

People who have skeletons in their closet and evil agendas do not go around advertising them. That is the first rule of a conspiracy. But you go ahead and believe the msm lies because we do not have proper citations to prove albert pike wrote them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join