It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous takes down over 650 Israeli sites

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Well first of all I am a hacker.Here are a bunch of things i would like to point out.

*Anonymous is total BS.They say that they work for the people and other crap but in reality they are a group of idiots.Now before you disagree tell me who destroyed millions of Godaddy websites?Anonymous.Who released the credit card details of millions of innocent people?Anonymous.And they call themselves the voice of people.Duh.

Anyways I and one of my group are looking closely at this situation and most of the "hacked " websites are already restorEd.

I dont understand how they will stop Israel by hacking websits??Are they mad.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Here's the thing, though: Zionists have taken up the mantle of a vigilante organization. When that happens, the inevitable questions are -

Does this group think it's above the law?

Does this group have morals we feel comfortable with?

Where does this group draw the line?

Can we count on it to do what's right, even when it wants to do otherwise?

How do we know this group is legitimate, and not a cover?

How do we know this group won't eventually work for itself, rather than the people?

Vigilante groups scare me. They can be useful, but they're also unstable. Do you want a rabid dog to guard your family?

/fix

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Look I don't particularly support either side in the this war, but I have to admit, this attempt by anonymous is a whole other level of lame

I mean wow, they down a bunch of website by DDOS and take out a database of a bank with innocent customers....real tough, I bet the IDF are sh*ting in their boots.

These countries will always be at war, no one will ever concede, and nor will a bunch of westerners who are too cowardly to revel themselves actually make a difference.

I almost lol'd to the point I spat my ceylon tea.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by llBll

I share the same feeling bro.
DDOSing is not hacking.
Extracting DBs using Backtrack is not hacking.
Anonymous is absolutely lame.Lulzsec were the real Lulzers.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Its easy to 'judge' others, its easy to talk about someone elses actions, but at least they do something.
For me, i'm also standing on the side of this, looking at it and thinking how can israel do this... while Anon steps up and annoys them. Its not their goal to stop what is happening, they are just annoying them and i do have some type of respect for this.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
:::::: BREAKING NEWS:::::::::::

An IDF soldier just untied the shoe of a artillery hydraulics mechanic. Initial damage is not known, but it is hoped that he will trip and fall...

Anonymous - We are anonymous, we will cripple your web sites, we will make them disappear for hours at a time. If you do not behave exactly as we want you to, we will do it again. Ask yourself 1 question, how are my page views now? Anonymous , We are dangerous, just ask your web host!

Pathetic -

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Wow!

Like in the video...you got that right~

"Let us all unite!"

because this is the alternative escalation...

approving of anonymous' methods a whole lot more than this excalation~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞
edit on 18-11-2012 by awake1234 because: ∞LOVE∞

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I haven't been up to pace with exactly what is going on now in the Middle East, and have been 'MIA' for a good bit in being 'filled in' on whatever is going on now exactly, although I know the generality of it so to say.. I am a bit confused as to why anonymous is taking down "Israeli websites(?)".. What is the purpose of this exactly? What message is taking down "Israel sites" supposed to send to people? Have they "taken down Arabic sites" at all?

Perhaps as of not too late, such as the other month, you know.. on the anniversary of 9/11 and the terroristic events that were led by people of this same general group (no, no I'm not referring to the nightmarish events that will forever be one of the worst days in American history that took place on this date over 10 years ago, when it was decided to ram planes into the world trade center, and hundreds of thousands were killed, instead- the one that involved the killing of the U.S. ambassador and other Americans, merely a couple of months ago)..

I think that I may have seen someone say that they did take down some sort of chain of this terrorist group's "sites" in an earlier post when I was browsing? If you all don't mind filling me in and giving your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Two of the biggest lies possible, and given recent events you know it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS

Unsurprisingly, this is a controversial subject which will tend to inspire strong opinions. That's normal and healthy, provided they are expressed politely.

There have been some problems with that in this thread, so for anyone unfamiliar with our standards for discussion, please take a moment to read about ad hominem attacks. The key to success in debating sensitive topics is to remain focused on the topics themselves, and refrain from making personal comments about others. All members are expected to understand and respect this principle.

Also, since the subject involves discussion of "hacking", it's good to keep in mind that while discussion of such activities on the part of others is fine, promoting such activities, claiming to have performed such activities, attempting to organize attacks or describing how to carry them out is prohibited and may result in immediate account termination (section 16e of the terms & conditions), so let's not go there.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding and cooperation.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorXyn
Ignore the fact that instead of peaceful solutions there solution is to fire missles towards Israel an already Crazy nation. Is Israel weak for striking back?

No facts ignored by me here. I've said already that Hamas are idiots for firing back. But at the same time, do you think they have no right to be angry? They face daily attacks from Israel, assassinations, a blockade, they are living in a prison camp and Israel is making that prison camp smaller and smaller with every passing year.

These people have a right to be angry.

As for Israel striking back, you think it's proportionate for Israel to be bombing a tiny strip of land from the air and the sea, destroying media buildings (which is against the UN by the way!) because a couple of glorified fireworks fly in their direction?

This is a political stunt by their disgusting leader nutty yahoo, who has absolutely no value for Human life, only his own political career.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Like I said.. some of us watched that, on the day it was happening as a live feed from the Territories. You would like to claim it was something else or out of context or simply mistaken. Fine.... I'd expect nothing less. What CAN be said in defense of that display of obscene hate? It wasn't just one video. It was numerous reports. I FOUND that one video as something representative of the direct personal memory I have and will never forget of what I did watch. To each their own though and the hate I watched on news reports that day carries almost unbroken to this day. Numerous threads across the site in the last few days show it. Beyond question.

So on the one hand you claim that everything in defence of the Palestinians is Hamas propaganda, and you refuse the idea of Israel or your own media using propaganda too?

Wow, that's some seriously biased ignorance you got going on there!

I guess Israel bombing international media in Gaza is just Hamas propaganda too? I guess the use of WP (something the UN condemned) was just propaganda? The reports of hospitals running out of basic vital supplies in Gaza is just propaganda too?

Just as others call me biased against Israel, you are seriously biased against the Muslim people of any region. I'm seeing many of those who jump into the anti-Islam threads jumping into these threads too to spout their BS.

I think in a lot of cases the defence of Israel is simply driven by an irrational hatred of Islam.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Anonymous getting involved in anything is just going to help the establishment pass more bills to prevent cybercrime and the internet will be even moreclosely monitored than it is now, so keep up the good work Anonymous, we know you don't give a damn about who gets caught in the crossfire of your cyberwar. These guys are just a bunch of little kids clowning on their computers. What their doing is just for attention, otherwise they would have taken down Obama because we all know with NDAA, Patriot Act etc. it's just a matter of time until TSHTF.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I prefer the title Old Hippie from back in the day thank you. But on another note Anonymous is taking sides in this fight, when both sides are at fault.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Here's some probable answers to your questions:

• Anonymous has taken up a specific political cause against a liberal democracy in defense of a totalitarian Islamist regime. This is problematic for many reasons.

• In all probability, Anonymous is controlled by intelligent agencies. I imagine it's founders or organizers from the top are financed/directed by the government, whereas the individuals who play a part in the greater network are unknowing of this, and simply follow the 'collective' direction dictated by the founders.

To just give you an idea of how hypocritical some of these people are, I said in another thread "they should be tried and arrested for mindlessly supporting a terrorist organization". In which a few members made allusive comments that if I continued with such statements I would "be in trouble". And YET! The mantra of anonymous is: anti-censorship. Curious how curbing my right to free speech is ok, yet if the government does it, it's wrong.

Anyways, this sort of hypocrisy and quick betrayal of principles tends to be found amongst government intelligence operatives, who work above the principle of an 'objective' right or wrong.

In any case, hackers who are involved in this network should realize that it's probably directed by members of intelligence agencies who merely use the platform of 'anonymous' to do things government agencies would want separated from their official duties.

And as for that imitation of the character from V for the vandetta. That has gotten old, and it's cliche, and it's cheesy. I wish they would be a little more creative.
    edit on 18-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

• posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by DPrice
    reply to post by dakota1s2

Is that why they repeatedly bomb Gaza and steal land steadily over decades?

You read what he said. His stance is the same mumbo jumbo that is mainstream belief. The Jews are entitled to that land regardless of who has occupied it for years. They must all leave and let the Jews back into there rightfull home. So these palestinians are the "squatters"

whatta a load of crap.

I'm an American because I live here. Not because the bible said so. If the Bible said the Chinese were entitled to a land where i live and my forefathers lived. I would defend it too. The palestinians are getting a raw deal on this one. And have been for sometime.

That would be a good argument if it wasn't such a bizarre twisted logic. So, unless you are indigenous, you are from a race that STOLE land from its owners - many generations ago? Maybe, but the point is still a fact. You may want to get over yourself and stop trying to moralise something you have no high ground on.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ISeekTruth101

The first Hamas suicide bombing took place in April 1993, five months before Yasir Arafat, then-leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), and Yitzhak Rabin, then-prime minister of Israel, sealed the Oslo Accords--a historic peace pact that, among other things, established limited self-government for parts of the West Bank and Gaza under the Palestinian authority. Hamas subsequently condemned the Oslo Accords, and has since launched a campaign of terrorism in efforts to undercut peace negotiations.

Sounds like a terrorist group to me.
    but I've been wrong before, I'm sure all they want is to live in peace with their Israeli brothers.

As for Anonymous - If they are going to get involved at all they should treat both sides the same and shut down web sites from both combatants.

CFR

Just my two cents

السلام عليكم
    Namaste
    edit on 18-11-2012 by RedmoonMWC because: add source

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
    link   
    reply to post by RedmoonMWC

That's good sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
    link   
    Here's the thing, though: Anonymous has taken up the mantle of a vigilante organization. When that happens, the inevitable questions are -

Does this group think it's above the law?

Does this group have morals we feel comfortable with?

Where does this group draw the line?

Can we count on it to do what's right, even when it wants to do otherwise?

How do we know this group is legitimate, and not a cover?

How do we know this group won't eventually work for itself, rather than the people?

Vigilante groups scare me. They can be useful, but they're also unstable. Do you want a rabid dog to guard your family?

doesnt that already describe the questions regarding our own government, hell id trust these people before id trust a cop, fbi, cia, nsa,fta,swat or any other org.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join