It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous takes down over 650 Israeli sites

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast

Originally posted by EmperorXyn
reply to post by Shadowcast

Dam man, I totally missed that. There's nothing wrong with the intention of killing thousands of people.?? LOL

Intention is one thing capability is another. Hamas is throwing unguided medium range missiles at iron dome. Israel is f16 carpet bombing cities, firing live tank artillery into cities and has 75,000 soldiers on standby.

If someone shoots me with a nerf gun my first reaction isn't to shoot back with a .45.

Yes, take your last sentence and add a brain into the formula. You don't fight what you cannot win. I'm not a master at foreign politics but that is deffiently not the nest I would be pecking on. Israel is what Israel is because of my United States government. God I love her.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
In the spirit of being general I'll not make this a reply to any one person. After all, it isn't just any single person spreading disinformation about this one aspect of reality in the Middle East and Gaza in particular.

However, lets knock off the outright and bold lies about blockades and starving or suffering people in Gaza because the 'big bad' Jews won't let them have food or medicine. This is false. It's provably false and anyone saying such things is either misinformed (good case) or deliberately spreading propaganda on behalf of Hamas or it's causes (detestable case). Heck, this stuff isn't hard to find and it's no big secret to anyone who'd take a few minutes to look. Israel keeps stats on all this, as any nation does on it's customs and border traffic.

Despite the fact that the Gaza Strip is controlled by Hamas, an organization that has fired at least 10,000 rockets at Israel and has declared its intention to eliminate the Jewish State, Israel facilitates the entry of necessary goods into the Gaza Strip for the benefit of the civilian population.

At the Security Cabinet meeting on 17 June 2010, the Government outlined its new policy towards the Gaza Strip. It was agreed to:

Liberalize the system by which civilian goods enter Gaza.
Expand the inflow of materials for civilian projects that are under international supervision.
Continue existing security procedures to prevent the inflow of weapons and war materiel

According to the new policy, whatever is NOT on the restricted list will be allowed into the Gaza Strip. The only goods that are currently restricted are arms, weapons and various war materiel, and certain items that have military as well as civilian applications. Because of the problematic nature of these dual-use materials, construction materials are currently allowed in only for PA-approved projects that are under the supervision of international bodies.
Source

Everyone has an opinion and they're entitled to it. We don't get to make up our own sets of facts to make those opinions valid. This is "starving" Gaza City. (They have a GDP of 6 Billion and change BTW....not a bad economy for a place the size of Bakersfield. Yeah... starving my foot)

Now of course it's hard and it's miserable to see Palestinian civilians hunkering in bomb shelters and hiding from strikes at Hamas terrorists. It's just as terrifying, wouldn't everyone imagine, for the Jewish kids and parents as the thousands upon thousands of rockets have bombarded Southern Israel for years. They DO have a right to get sick of it eventually and DO something about it someday. If the Palestinians would DO something about the terrorists using residential neighborhoods to fire rockets from and hide missile stockpiles in, perhaps they'd have more peace. Ramallah isn't being attacked tonight. Gaza is. The West Bank isn't firing thousands of rockets into Israel either.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
well you can say what you want about anonymous.you can say that there is no way to track or find them, if memory serves there have been members caught through out euorpe, and the U.S.. Just google it, here i did for you.

anon members caught

anon members better tuck tail and dig a deep hole, cause once mossad gets after them they will hunt them till the end of time and they will dog them till their dieing day. just ask any ex nazi war criminal.

and mossad doesn't play..

yep, that`s exactly the first thing i thought too when i read this story. The FBI has been catching these anonymous folks and mossad makes the FBI look like the keystone cops. the difference is though that mossad won`t be hauling these guys into court to face justice,when they catch them.
i foresee in the near future that some of these anonymous folks are going to be having some fatal "accidents".

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by dakota1s2

Is that why they repeatedly bomb Gaza and steal land steadily over decades?

You read what he said. His stance is the same mumbo jumbo that is mainstream belief. The Jews are entitled to that land regardless of who has occupied it for years. They must all leave and let the Jews back into there rightfull home. So these palestinians are the "squatters"

whatta a load of crap.

I'm an American because I live here. Not because the bible said so. If the Bible said the Chinese were entitled to a land where i live and my forefathers lived. I would defend it too. The palestinians are getting a raw deal on this one. And have been for sometime.

The palestinians should take it up with the U.N. if they have a problem with the U.N. giving that land to the jews.
provoking a bigger stronger enemy who is backed by the U.N. isn`t going to accomplish anything except to get your butt kicked.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Israel is our ally. I don't see how this is a good thing during war time. Unless, the "anonymous" group was actually US military interests attempting to stop a war before it got too far, or requests for US involvement was deemed actually necessary for region control and/or stability. The US has bigger fish to fry, right now.

Without this confirmed, however, this is not good news. The high-fiving going on here on this forum appalls me. If you were a citizen in Israel and your bank account was wiped clean from the records, especially during this most difficult time of economic crisis (unable to meet payments for necessities there), how would you feel? Cheering for such an act of wickedness is wrong. Anonymous is not Robin Hood. They have only made things worse. Who knows what terrible consequences this will have on the people?

Here's a MENSA question for you. If your family member needed medical supplies that you could not afford because of it's very high expense (say they were dying), but you knew that the pharmacy down the street had it in stock, would you just go and steal it? People don't look beyond their own veil of reality. Perhaps stealing it would cause the business to lose a great deal and need be shut down. Perhaps that medicine was needed by someone else who had ordered it and instead, they are the ones to die.

It doesn't matter if you "feel" this was deserved. Stop cheering for things like this. It's wrong and you know it.
edit on 18-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm glad someone is doing something because almost everyone says the same old thing "oh, they are always fighting"

What could concerned people on ATS LEGALLY do?

I'm not a hacker and I've got people on my case anyway. What's a few more on my case as long as I give them nothing to lock me away for freely? We should be doing something but this is so ingrained in us, we just sit back and watch as people use the name of God to uproot and kill an entire country.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If anon take down sites critical to pin-point accurate targetting then Anon might be contributing the more civilians deaths?

Do they want that on their heads? I'm sure th haven't thought about that. Clever computer dudes but clever isn't bright!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Wow!

It's REALLY so awesome you come down and spend the time to educate us...

Us? Most people in the world know about these things already. I'm trying to educate you personally.

You got NO case brother!

Why you feel the need to respond like Hulk Hogan and with poor English and no facts is beyond me.

If those evil Jews have been 'stealing' land from those poor innocent Muslims who have obviously been there for since the Cenzoic era (65 million years
)...

Never called them evil. And google "Palestine loss land map" and your eyes will be opened. As far as innocent and Cenzoic(sic), your sarcasm proves nothing.

How come their country is so damn tiny?

Because they're taking it slowly.

(Didn't know I was fluent in Clown did ya?)

You've made abundantly clear that it's your native tongue.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

thats exactly what im afraid of, power corrupts

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

I think most may be upset by the Israeli spies who were apprehended by the FBI for cheering when the "hijacked" airplanes were striking the WTC. Don't worry tho, If they lose their bank accounts they'll just demand more tribute from the US.
Israel (the Zionists) is not our ally, they're our manipulative Master. We've been killing their enemies for over a decade and expediting our own debt for ludicrous reasons. "WMD", "get Osama Bin Laden", etc.

However, fortunately, I think the US people are fed up with being lapdogs and many are realizing what has been happening.

Ever listen to the secret tape of Netanyahu saying America does whatever he wants? That means YOU, buddy.

Nothing in my area annoys me more than driving through my neighborhood and seeing "STAND WITH ISRAEL" or "GOD OPPOSES ALL WHO OPPOSE ISRAEL" signs in people's front yards. Don't be one of those guys.
edit on 18-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
If anon take down sites critical to pin-point accurate targetting then Anon might be contributing the more civilians deaths?

Do they want that on their heads? I'm sure th haven't thought about that. Clever computer dudes but clever isn't bright!

Stuff like that is on it's own network I imagine and would think it's not a concern.

The IDF bullies Palestinians with such prejudice that it must be communicated to people in Israel SOMEHOW, that we find their behavior and what we have read in the murky history about their "state" unacceptable.

What the IDF SHOULD be doing is thanking every Arab who HASN'T attacked them (and there are obviously plenty) for allowing them to just steal a country in their region. How nice of them.

Maybe if they could show a little gratitude sometime for having their own country to bully people around in, not as many of their neighbors would hate them, but not ONLY did they steal a country... they didn't say thank you- no way... they and their western buds tried to destroy their religion and continue to lie to the whole world about that religion. Not only do they do these things but they insist that others in that region do things their way.

You know we are all better off dead when a mall funded by Hamas (did I really hear that correctly) is selling Jewish products to Palestinians.

Holy... crap.

I wanna slap somebody.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Some recall a few jews celebrating 9-11...I don't recall that but I'll take your word for it. I was a little distracted that day getting my fuzzy tail out of Chicago since no one knew if it was a target too and wouldn't ya know it...that had to be where I was delivering that morning. When I finally DID get to a TV though, I DO recall seeing this....and perhaps it was even this broadcast but the images are burned in my mind forever.

You want to know part of why some Americans lost all respect for the extreme side of the Palestinians? (I.E. Hamas type extreme??) This is why.

Absolutely nothing Israel does can erase THAT image from my mind and it got so bad that reports indicated Arafat himself had to tell people to knock it off. Even he could see how terribly self defeating that was. Well... Indeed. It still is to those who recall it. I'm shocked you'd bring up Jews and 9/11.... Wow...

Anonymous could be real useful and dig out some secrets on that perhaps. That whole day.. Instead of tinkering in politics and for all they know, making things far worse by unintended consequences. Uncoordinated action in a shooting conflict can get the wrong people killed as easily as the right ones.....but I wouldn't figure Anonymous has shown much concern either way for all that up to this point.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Pfft. The cheering videos....

1. Generalizing because you know they were only looking for people cheering and enhanced audio.

2. Sticks and stones.... Apparently some don't have the cheek for it and forget their own freedoms of expression and somehow equate this to bloodshed. Attain some bearing in life because that is a far cry from murder and they see us as murderers that have PERFECTED murder and we just call it perfect.

3 It was happening in your own country, maybe you just weren't paying attention.
edit on 18-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So you were instantly persuaded by a video of non-English people celebrating for unknown reasons with a narrator defining the whole situation? I should be a propagandist if it's that easy.

And I didn't even mentions "Jews".

I brought up the Israeli agents that were reported and detained for their immediate expectation and celebration of the WTC being attacked.

Here's the ATS discussion on it.
Israelis celebrate Americans dying.
edit on 18-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I suggest so called Palestinian terrorists to settle down and pretend like nothing is going on.

A lot of these recent attacks are just doing a little damage. Stop with the attacks and instead try to mimic anomalies of light and movement since it's so freaking popular to hoax UFOs these days... at least people could do some hoaxing for a good reason.

What if it were possible to simply drive these aggressive, paranoid people insane?

They are already insane, but wouldn't it be hilarious to watch them chase their tails over something they can't figure out?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Like I said.. some of us watched that, on the day it was happening as a live feed from the Territories. You would like to claim it was something else or out of context or simply mistaken. Fine.... I'd expect nothing less. What CAN be said in defense of that display of obscene hate? It wasn't just one video. It was numerous reports. I FOUND that one video as something representative of the direct personal memory I have and will never forget of what I did watch. To each their own though and the hate I watched on news reports that day carries almost unbroken to this day. Numerous threads across the site in the last few days show it. Beyond question.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
That doesn't even come close to justify people being wiped out. It's actually very petty since we've managed to bring this impression upon ourselves.

Is it wrong? yes.... Is it the solution? No... but for them it was a beginning of something they thought would benefit them, but they were fooled... and so were we in different ways. I once believed that there was no way it could have been an inside job and was pretty adamant about that and now I am convinced of it.

This is a war to some people that they have been seeing all their lives so that was a victory to them that could not contain their tact and they expressed it.

American clout for all the worldwide damage it has done is no less offensive. No flag is probably seen as much as the American flag and it's very distinguished...so is the union jack. The flag itself is very offensive to some so what do you think all those countries we attack think about how we act in the name of American pride and the stuff that so freely rolls off our fingertips on the internet? I mean seriously, if you saw an Iranian motorcycle gang riding around with the Iranian flag tied to their heads... you'd think that was an Iranian terrorist.

Oh yeah it's wrong to cheer and celebrate.... for THEM.

I guess the appropriate thing to do when innocent people die, like Palestinians, is to say nothing and turn your head. Oh, but that is better than cheering. Uh, no... because it leaves no less people dead does it? We elect people and their people die, we turn our heads.... we might as well be cheering. No, we might as well be doing the actual damage... we are.

but I guess you think people deserve to die for being glad that they thought this would help their plight.

but people DON'T deserve to die for actually killing people.

That's like Junior high "he hurt my feelings" kind of stuff to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Quoting from that book:
"You'll never get the hang of our game if you keep thinking in flat-earth imagery of right and left, good and evil, up and down."

Yet they have taken a stand and divided good vs. evil.

Do Anon knows that rockets from Gaza have been fired for weeks before the operation?

No, it is information that usually slips from the media, because no one gives a damn about rockets being fired at Israel.

And to point something out; it is not about good vs. evil, there is no good side or bad side, as for each side, the other side is the bad side. Anon loses credibility when they pick a side, I used to think they are doing good for the world, now I can see they also failed at denying ignorance.

What a shame.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
How exactly do we know that Anonymous isn't run and controlled by Al-CIA-duhhh???

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Here's the thing, though: Anonymous has taken up the mantle of a vigilante organization. When that happens, the inevitable questions are -

Does this group think it's above the law?
Groups, as such, are abstracts of the mind, and can have no morals of their own. When your target is above what the cattle consider to be "law", then it is necessary to responsibly answer to higher law.

Does this group have morals we feel comfortable with?
The question you want to ask is, "Do the participants in this group share morals that I (not we, unless you refer to the Royal We) feel comfortable with?" You might think that this is a trifling difference, but I assure you, imprecision in speech reflects imprecision in thought, and a man who cannot think precisely cannot discern truth from fiction.

Where does this group draw the line?
see above. Also, how much enslavement are YOU prepared to endure before you draw the line?

Can we count on it to do what's right, even when it wants to do otherwise?
"It?" The individuals participating will do all they see fit and necessary, with perhaps some prankish shenanigans thrown in. Do you expect less, or more?

How do we know this group is legitimate, and not a cover?
The participants, whether legit or false flag operatives, are only doing as the script dictates. The result is the only result that there can be: reintegration. Do you fear it?

How do we know this group won't eventually work for itself, rather than the people?
When did the participants pledge themselves to work for the people? All I have seen, heard, and read indicates ad-hoc strikes against extreme (perceived) injustices. They all work for God, ultimately, just as you do, in spite of your querulous fidgeting.

Vigilante groups scare me. They can be useful, but they're also unstable. Do you want a rabid dog to guard your family?
Only if he can cook a good frittata.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join