It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous takes down over 650 Israeli sites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Vigilante groups scare me. They can be useful, but they're also unstable. Do you want a rabid dog to guard your family?

The ends justify the means.

I would be happy to have a rabid dog guarding my family if it was against a violent horde of murderers and all I had was a pick axe.
edit on 17-11-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

do not cross egypt.....your world will change...how can you not see that

(Psst in 73...) Maybe the 3rd Army didn't get the memo about their 'special powers'?

I've heard it said that a tool is typically only as good as the man holding it...

Maybe you notice they're staying home... Despite ALL of the ongoing 'atrocities' being coming by those evil blood-drinking Jews!

Egyptians won that war right?

Re: Anon... Wow! I'm just speechless about their 'contributions'...

I guessed they missed the part where the Jews pretty much only really want to be able to pray at the site of their ancient temple.

I'm sorry... I hope I didn't insert too much REALITY into this little discussion.

edit on 17-11-2012 by golemina because: Had to be said?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

If it wasn't a fair fight why is Hamas firing missiles towards Iran? Let me guess. Who cares if they do right? People fire missiles at USA all the time and we blow it off like water.

Nope, time to target Hamas, not try and kill citizens, but get those terrorists out.
edit on 17-11-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorXyn

Nope, time to target Hamas, not try and kill citizens, but get those terrorists out.

Terrorists or freedom fighters?

It seems that the Jews are the only people calling them terrorists.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by buster2010
Way to go Anon. Keep up the good work.

yeah, because the worlds problems are all caused by the jews...gee, where have i heard that before.

No, just this problem, at the moment.
I see some ATS posters are falling back on all the usual BS propaganda as an argument. Let me guess, he's an "anti-Semite" for daring to criticize Israel? Where have I heard that before?

You think they should be let off for mass murder because there are other things happening in the world? Who prioritizes the lives of innocent civilians, you?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

yeah whatever you say, good luck with that plan.....you sound very biasedto be honest......a bit like the MSM regarding this topic.....i wont go into whos right & whos wrong in this conflict....but fact is ....its NOT a fair fight by any standards, or any measurement.

more palestinians, innocent young babies and children have died, you want to tell me those were hamas too?, hamas isnt a terrorist organisation ....so your in effect promoting regime change by saying what you said....same old record.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
I'm sorry... I hope I didn't insert too much REALITY into this little discussion.

No, none at all as far as I can see, you're safe.

Speaking of "reality" -

Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai says "the goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages. Only then will Israel be calm for 40 years," according to Israel's Haaretz website.

So Israel screams that this is about precision strikes against "militants" to the rest of the world, and then their Interior Minister openly states to Israeli press that their real goal is to bomb them back to the middle ages?

I hope I didn't give you too much reality there, I know defenders of the regime hate having to respond to the truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101

yeah whatever you say, good luck with that plan.....you sound very biasedto be honest......a bit like the MSM regarding this topic.....i wont go into whos right & whos wrong in this conflict....but fact is ....its NOT a fair fight by any standards, or any measurement.

more palestinians, innocent young babies and children have died, you want to tell me those were hamas too?, hamas isnt a terrorist organisation ....so your in effect promoting regime change by saying what you said....same old record.

Exactly, thank you for bringing that up. Hamas hides behind there own family and uses them as meat shields... Kind of untrue. but the truth is if there in harm they to go to hospital. How bad in the media would it look if Israel bombed a hospital? But a spoiler. Why do you think they want ground troops. Really hope those Hamas are running now.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
I guess anonymous didn't get the memo (or may be it was scrubbed by someone higher up) that Hamas started firing over 170 rockets into Israel four days before Israel started their pillar offensive.

This would make Anonymous a terrorist support group. I can only hope the CIA will put them on the terrorist watch group and no fly lists.

I guess you didn't get the memo that fake Hamas members commit acts like that all of the time, just so Israel can have an excuse to "retaliate."

Or maybe the memo that Hamas 'terrorists" are responding to 65 years of occupation, theft, oppression and murder.

Or that the first generation of IDF was comprised of Israeli terrorists.

Your single bullet point is tiresome. Do some research, please.

Wow!

It's REALLY so awesome you come down and spend the time to educate us...

You got NO case brother!

If those evil Jews have been 'stealing' land from those poor innocent Muslims who have obviously been there for since the Cenzoic era (65 million years
)...

How come their country is so damn tiny?

(Didn't know I was fluent in Clown did ya?)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
They've done something worthwhile it seems.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

I'm not Jewish...

And I'm calling those morons TERRORISTS!

And STUPID terrorists at that!

Maybe Anon is one of their sister organizations.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorXyn

Exactly, thank you for bringing that up. Hamas hides behind there own family and uses them as meat shields... Kind of untrue. but the truth is if there in harm they to go to hospital. How bad in the media would it look if Israel bombed a hospital? But a spoiler. Why do you think they want ground troops. Really hope those Hamas are running now.

It helps of course if the hospitals are actually stocked with supplies to be able to treat all the wounded, but then again, the blockade on Gaza by Israel sorts out that little problem and allows another few hundred - or thousand - to die through lack of basic treatment.

Defenders of Israel seem to miraculously pick and choose the facts they like. Ignore the fact that Israel steals land. Ignore the fact they bulldoze homes. Ignore the fact they blockade Gaza and restrict everything from building materials (for reconstruction after their bombing raids) to medical supplies...

Israel gets the double hit in, they bomb families, and then the victims end up in a hospital bed where they die because Israel refused to allow vital supplies in too.

The Israeli regime truly are extremely sickening excuses for "Humans".

edit on 17-11-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Again......your going into whos right whos wrong, thats a discussion that could take weeks....im not wasting my time. i stated two facts.....

hamas is not a terrorist organisation.....by saying they need to fall your are inciting regime change by the hands of israel which is unlawful....secondly......its not a fair fight....you're welcome to challenge those two points.....
edit on 17-11-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

It helps of course if the hospitals are actually stocked with supplies to be able to treat all the wounded, but then again, the blockade on Gaza by Israel sorts out that little problem and allows another few hundred - or thousand - to die through lack of basic treatment.

Defenders of Israel seem to miraculously pick and choose the facts they like. Ignore the fact that Israel steals land. Ignore the fact they bulldoze homes. Ignore the fact they blockade Gaza and restrict everything from building materials (for reconstruction after their bombing raids) to medical supplies...

Israel gets the double hit in, they bomb families, and then the victims end up in a hospital bed where they die because Israel refused to allow vital supplies in too.

The Israeli regimes truly are extremely sickening excuses for "Humans".

Ignore the fact that instead of peaceful solutions there solution is to fire missles towards Israel an already Crazy nation. Is Israel weak for striking back?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm not Jewish...

Terrorist label goes better with people who bomb media buildings, gov't buildings, schools and ambulances, oh wait.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

Dam man, I totally missed that. There's nothing wrong with the intention of killing thousands of people.?? LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

No, none at all as far as I can see, you're safe.

Speaking of "reality" -

Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai says "the goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages. Only then will Israel be calm for 40 years," according to Israel's Haaretz website.

So Israel screams that this is about precision strikes against "militants" to the rest of the world, and then their Interior Minister openly states to Israeli press that their real goal is to bomb them back to the middle ages?

I hope I didn't give you too much reality there, I know defenders of the regime hate having to respond to the truth.

You a little caught up in the hyperbole?

So in your world Yishai, all by himself, speaks for Israel?

This is ATS dude. Try to have some perspective.

In keeping with that and trying to pretend like we are staying on topic...

Maybe Anonymous will ERASE Yishais HARD DRIVE...

Now that would be sending a message to those wanting to send innocent Jihadis back to the Stone Age Jews!

edit on 17-11-2012 by golemina because: typo!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I didn't know Anonymous was partisan. Just like all other liberals/leftists they side with Hamas/Islamofascists. Good to know.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Shadowcast

Dam man, I totally missed that. There's nothing wrong with the intention of killing thousands of people.?? LOL

Intention is one thing capability is another. Hamas is throwing unguided medium range missiles at iron dome. Israel is f16 carpet bombing cities, firing live tank artillery into cities and has 75,000 soldiers on standby.

If someone shoots me with a nerf gun my first reaction isn't to shoot back with a .45.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast

I'm not Jewish...

Terrorist label goes better with people who bomb media buildings, gov't buildings, schools and ambulances, oh wait.

Which side you arguing for?

That's right out of the PLO handbook!

You know the part with that preface that reads 'We are too STUPID to do anything useful in the world...'

'So we are going to attempt to exterminate the Jews who really don't have anything against us'.

And along the way...

'Get a LOT of really gullible people' (hint hint) 'to post inane arguments on flagship conspiracy sites...'

Oh yeah... And some pipply faced script kiddies are going to go post some neato slogans and... damage some useless databases and tell us ALL about it!
edit on 17-11-2012 by golemina because: tiny ommission.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join