It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous takes down over 650 Israeli sites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"Anonymous" by it's very nature renders these acts impossible to measure morally.

Those who feel it was a good job, may risk discovering that "good" was in no way the objective;

Those who curse everything "anonymous" does will most certainly follow the victim's narrative too; despite the superfluous flummery that is injected as if this were something to be "sold."

This thread could become the fusion of two topics which - in my estimation - may represent the most potential to upset other members.

I know only that in the final analysis, this is only one more instance of us killing each other at the behest of someone else - no matter how that is characterized.

Look who justifies killing, by killing, and who watches.... look who "decides" who will be grist for their mill?

Why aren't they fighting this fight?

Anonymous = unaccountable
"Social" Establishment = unaccountable
Political Class = unaccountable
Religion = unaccountable
Wealth hoarders = unaccountable

Meanwhile the world is purposefully agitated into a metaphorical "clenched heart" drowning in sorrow.

I thought THAT was the need for government ... to keep us from misery where no one person could ... not to (have us) kill everything that offends them.

Am I learning yet?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

Sick!!!
SICK!!!

SICK!!!!SICK!!!!

Israel only wants to live in peace. They have, for most of history, owned the land. There were no palistine until they jews came home.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Is that why they repeatedly bomb Gaza and steal land steadily over decades?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i was always intrigued by jews...they could see things most cant

or so i thought

how can they not know the public opinion...the official opinion....and the overwhelming insight

heed and back off

go get your mount hermon
go get your jerusalem

do not cross egypt.....your world will change...how can you not see that

love and peace

the one true god is merciful....heed and stop...

netanyahu...i got a BBQ on the go...your welcome to come round and put your feet up....forget this oldskool BS

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by dakota1s2

Is that why they repeatedly bomb Gaza and steal land steadily over decades?

You read what he said. His stance is the same mumbo jumbo that is mainstream belief. The Jews are entitled to that land regardless of who has occupied it for years. They must all leave and let the Jews back into there rightfull home. So these palestinians are the "squatters"

whatta a load of crap.

I'm an American because I live here. Not because the bible said so. If the Bible said the Chinese were entitled to a land where i live and my forefathers lived. I would defend it too. The palestinians are getting a raw deal on this one. And have been for sometime.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2

Sick!!!
SICK!!!

SICK!!!!SICK!!!!

Israel only wants to live in peace. They have, for most of history, owned the land. There were no palistine until they jews came home.

for 3000 years it was owned by the pharaoh of egypt
the next 600 years it was owned by the roman emperor
religous books tell us caananites and philastines lived there

where is it that they own the land

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by buster2010
Way to go Anon. Keep up the good work.

yeah, because the worlds problems are all caused by the jews...gee, where have i heard that before.

Not Jews Zionist. Learn the difference.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Sick!!!
SICK!!!

SICK!!!!SICK!!!!

They only ruled the land for around 400 years. Between the time of the fall of Egypt and the rise of the Roman empire.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Sick!!!
SICK!!!

SICK!!!!SICK!!!!

They only ruled the land for around 400 years. Between the time of the fall of Egypt and the rise of the Roman empire.

Hey! that's right around the time of the Bible! Are we seeing a connection here?

so these Jewish prophets said the Jews were entitled to God's land during the time that they themselves occupied it? Hmmmmm. Ya don't say!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
well you can say what you want about anonymous.you can say that there is no way to track or find them, if memory serves there have been members caught through out euorpe, and the U.S.. Just google it, here i did for you.

anon members caught

anon members better tuck tail and dig a deep hole, cause once mossad gets after them they will hunt them till the end of time and they will dog them till their dieing day. just ask any ex nazi war criminal.

and mossad doesn't play..

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Current Israel(gov) disgust me, like parasites, they increase their borders into other nations, all because of a flipping book wrote by women abusing horny men.

This is a religious war. Does not seem like it tho.

Poor people are feeling the wrath. No i do not support the Hamas. The retaliation against Israel? you can only take it soo much before a 10yr old child picks up a gun by seeing what is going on around him.
edit on 11/17/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

So Mossad can track and murder hundreds of thousands of people that grow each hour can they?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

How do we know this group is legitimate, and not a cover?

Interesting. We don't. Though they seem far too competent to be CIA/Mossad/Illuminati etc

And you're fully knowledgeable of what the CIA or any of the other alphabet organizations are capable of? Most likely not, or you wouldn't be talking to me right now. You'd either be sworn in, or you'd be...eliminated.

edit on 17-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

don't be surprised if they do, they hunted nazi war criminals for more than sixty years.
one thing they don't do is give up.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

With any luck Israel will be called Palestine again in 60 years.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

So Mossad can track and murder hundreds of thousands of people that grow each hour can they?

Given enough time, probably yes.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

very doubtful, isreal will never give up the land again.
arabs and muslims have been trying scene 1947.
and none have come close.

isreal military outclasses everybody in the area, and has a supply chain that no others have.
and i hate to say it, if it gets to deep for them the middle east will be a burning cinder before they give up.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You are all a bunch of delusional hippies lol

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Thank you for that witty and insightful addition to the thread champ!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Okay going off-topic for a bit:
I'm having a little bit of cognitive dissonance in publicly discussing anonymous, mossad practices, nazi-hunting, and repercussions in this thread, it's a little creepy for some reason, hmmmm maybe its the ELF.
(back on topic)

It's interesting that IDF and Hamas both use twitter and/or facebook to announce war plans and numerous posters in numerous threads have pointed out it doesn't seem credible or is silly. Regardless, Anonymous choosing to play in the game brings a new variable we really haven't seen before in the US - a non-affiliated non-governmental intervenor, acting completely outside theater.

One would expect cyber warfare ops from a combatant nation or ally - or another country - but it seems very different coming from an unanticipated adversary, tangentially ("off the wall"). I wonder whether the Israelis will feel compelled to retaliate and whether the damage inflicted will have much effect. A deleted online database hardly seems worthy of calling out a special ops team.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join