It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous takes down over 650 Israeli sites

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

And did they hack sites from Palestinians? Because this whole operation began after hundreds of rockets a month have been flying into populated areas..

I'll just mark this down as yet another excuse to despise Annon.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I dont support whats happening in Gaza nor Anonymous, they basically haven't done anything to the sites they have only taken them offline which can brought back to online.

What Anonymous did there it could be used against them, when regrading to hacking.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The amazing thing about the internet these days it that it can bring about actual material change in the real world. Anon has the power to do this.

Israel needs to feel the disagreement the common people have with their actions. Going though the normal means to get Israel to stop killing those people living the Gaza strip will not work due to the power and influence Israel has with the UN and the United States. Alternative means must be used to stop Israel. The internet and Anon are that alternative. I would suggest supporting Anon because it seems very clear to me that Anon is the army of the internet. They have protected the internet many times and corrected so many evils in our world.

It appears that Anon practices several elements of anarchy to make decisions and take action. The leaderless structure seems to actually work for them; which would fall in line with the general social structure of the internet in general.
edit on 18-11-2012 by freedomwv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The Mossad will start finding these hacking terrorist and start taking them out one by one. Anon thinks they can end a 4000 year war that so many other smarter people have tried and failed at. You cannot stop a holy war by hacking websites and government databases morons. So, you fight what you believe to be a crime using criminal activities yourself.... Huh..... So not only do people on this site support terrorist and murderers (Hamas), but also criminals. Awesome! Hypocrites.

Alright, bring the insults.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Judea and Palestine were territories. Israel is an official nation!

But if jewish israelis want a non-secular government, then it is only fair to allow arab palestinians their own non-secular government. Give land to the palestinians(as well as from jordan and syria) and allow them to become an official nation. Or rename israel as palestine and make it a secular nation. There are options.....

I support annonymous 100% because america is too pro-israel! If america cannot do the correct thing, then someone else should. Israel has been too arrogant as of late(last 5 years) and should be taught a lesson imho.

They killed thousands of palestinians for hundreds of jews killed....something like 200 per 1. Murderous thugs!
edit on 18/11/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

The state of Israel is not terrorists and murderers themselves HUH?

Come on man this is ats and you dont realize Mossad was behind 9/11....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by mr-lizard

***(Inappropriate comments from quoted post removed.)***

Call me what you want. Although personal attacks are not allowed.

I'm sorry you are resorting to this, and I'm sorry you are unable to process these truths. Historically Israel have used weapons that are banned in the theatre of war.

2009 - digitaljournal.com... - 2009 Israel dropped cluster bombs into Gaza., in 2006 they dropped more than a million cluster bombs into Lebanon.

Here's a 71 page report detailing Israel using illegal weapons (white phosphorous) in civilians areas.

www.hrw.org...

--

uruknet.info...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A message to anonymous from the Mossad:

www.cyberwarzone.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Personal Data of 35,000 Israeli People Leaked By Kosovo Hackers Security (KHS)

More hackers taking part in the Israeli rampage dubbed Operation Israel. As soon as the story of bombing and air strike in Gaza get spotted on the social networks, we have seen immediate protest coming from almost every part of the world. In case of digital bombing, then it was first Anonymous who called Operation Israel, then hackers from different part of the world joined and contributed in this combined protest. So far we have seen along with Anon, Pakistani hacker Hitcher from Muslim Liberation Army, Indian hacker Godzilla have played vital role in this rampage. According to sources more than 44 million hacking attempts have been made on Israeli government web sites since Wednesday. Attempts on defense related sites have been the highest, while 10 million attempts have been made on the site of Israel's president, 7 million on the Foreign Ministry and 3 million on the site of the prime minister.

www.voiceofgreyhat.com...

edit on 18-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

Once they started to even go after bullies that started to worry me a bit. Like I could see major world issue totally run by TPTB and they want to put the breaks on those. That's one thing I'd agree with. But then they did that thing where they're gonna go after a bully in BC because he supposedly harrassed a teen who killed herself? First off what happened to due process. Sure the media spin is this bully was the cause. But he has a right to give his side. There has to be due process. And since when have they decided to start micro managing the world. Like that's nuts. That's just so nuts. They really damaged there rep on that one I think. Yes the intent was good but people look at the bigger picture and like there's police out there for that kind of thing. We need Anon for big things that are above the cops, at the g--v level. Not to micro manage society. Anyway that's my take.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
lets all be idiots then let gaza shoot rockets at Israel all year but they do something back you slap them on the hand and say bad jew
weeeeeeee are not going to do anything for that area its always gonna be at war until religion is gone

dear anon your not solving anything quit pushing buttons
THE PEOPLE CANT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOUR WRONG
i lose faith in humanity in every fourm rather it be the people we write about or the so called open eyes of people here on ats

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnypeppers

What you are refusing to accept, despite its being a fact, is that Hamas firing at Israel, is like a mosquito trying to bite a main battle tank. Does a tank commander consider the correct response as being risking the lives of people and property around it, by churning out shells and bullets from its main and secondary weapons in response to this threat? No, because that would be A) idiotic and B) cause more damage to any surrounding population, and property, than it would the mosquito.

Israel could have protection against the kind of insignificant attack that Hamas is capable of organising, that would render its every citizen safer than they would be under ten and a half metres of concrete. It has singularly failed to implement the technology THAT ITS OWN NATION MANUFACTURES! The effect of this is that the mosquito appears to be an awful lot more dangerous than it ought to be. The reason they leave thier citizens in more danger than they need to be, is so that they can gain support for any action they deem to be a good idea.

Israel has a right to defend itself, but it does not have the right to do so using unjustifiable means. First of all, thier responses are never proportional to the threat. Second, though Israel has one of the very best intelligence and assassination organisations ever created. Where are they? Why are they not the ones killing the Hamas operatives, who are holed up in residential buildings, surrounded by collateral? Why are the most effective and surgical methods not being applied?

There can be no justification for using an airstrike to kill one man, in a block which contains eleven innocent non combatants. None. There is no justification when the UK does it, when the US does it, or when Israel does it, or when ANYONE chooses clearing the target from the list, over protecting those who are no threat to anyone. No war, no act, can be just if it requires that level of sacrifice, when another option presents itself. In a world such as we live in, with the sophistication of current intelligence, technology, and so on, there is ALWAYS a cleaner option, and Israel has NEVER favoured those.

The Israelis need to remember some very important factors right now.

1) There is ALWAYS a cleaner option.
2) Where there is a cleaner option, it must be taken.
3) A failiure to implement passive defense systems to the very upper limit of thier capability, is not acceptable.

If the Israelis can put these three basic ideals into action in terms of thier policies on the Palestinians, THEN they can take the high ground. As it is they are the boot, and Hamas nought but ants, to paraphrase Loki from the Avengers movie.

Can you not understand how utterly disproportionate the response has been?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
The Mossad will start finding these hacking terrorist and start taking them out one by one. Anon thinks they can end a 4000 year war that so many other smarter people have tried and failed at. You cannot stop a holy war by hacking websites and government databases morons. So, you fight what you believe to be a crime using criminal activities yourself.... Huh..... So not only do people on this site support terrorist and murderers (Hamas), but also criminals. Awesome! Hypocrites.

Alright, bring the insults.

Holy War? Do you not see the hypocrisy of that? Nice avatar, BTW. For those of you not in the know, "Meggido" is a valley in Israel where the Christian Zionists believe World War 3 will go down. Sounds to me like someone can't wait to bathe in the blood of those heathens.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This has been coming for a while. This is the start of the beginning. Posted a thread in 'above politics' (because annonymous really are above politics!) which I will keep updating, and also explains what/who they are and what they are doing.

Anonymous #OpIsrael is angry about Israel censoring the internet!

They are all putting an unprecedented amount of time and effort into this operation, when the internet gets censored it gets them up in arms.
edit on 19-11-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Anonymous a vigilante group? Not even. They're terrorists, and it's time we start treating them as such. I know that the word "terrorist" gets thrown around way too much these days, but if what they're doing isn't terrorism, I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaymp
Anonymous a vigilante group? Not even. They're terrorists, and it's time we start treating them as such. I know that the word "terrorist" gets thrown around way too much these days, but if what they're doing isn't terrorism, I don't know what is.

Read my thread. You either see them as Joker like and chaotic, or like Batman, vigilantes doing an online sit in for the greater good of democracy and the people. They write books about this stuff. No one ever got arrested for demonstrating for their beliefs, the internet is just a new and novel way of doing it.

Private companies loosing data or the government website being attacked directly due to them trying to censor the internet is not a viable case for prosecution that will stand in many (If any) countries.

So I have no idea why you have brought up the term terrorist.
edit on 19-11-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

these people rock

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

Because they're causing fear and implementing destruction to further an agenda. That's terrorism. I mean, they're hacking banks and releasing information, and they've done it before. I don't really care about website defacement and ddos attacks. That's script kiddie BS. But when you post banking information and social security numbers, we have a problem.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join