It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection Of My ATS Images That Tell An Incredible Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I was recently browsing the pictures I have uploaded for various threads since being at ATS and realised how much they say, especially when put together.

Open your mind and please browse through-

Just looking at the pictures together, it paints a remarkable alternative version of reality- we are lied to, controlled, manipulated, divided and there is almost certainly a very powerful force guiding our world. Sometimes it's hard to put it all into words, but hopefully these images taken together can help portray the overall picture.

-----

Notes-

The second to last picture is of Vlad the Impaler, whose bloodline has brought us Prince Charles. I posted that one because if you look at the Michael Jackson album cover, you'll see they are both dressed in red with the black and white floor.

The last image is Romney's foreign policy advisory team, the image should serve to show that you do not vote for a president, you vote for the people controlling the puppet. Zakheim and Chertoff and many others on that list serve a very sinister agenda, yet most voters probably wouldn't even know who these men are.

edit on 17-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Just looking at the pictures together, it paints an remarkable alternative version of reality- we are lied to, controlled, manipulated, divided and there is almost certainly a very powerful force guiding our world.

I dunno, I don't really see that at all. If you know history you know the US was Sadams pal at one point, isn't a secret. Gadaffi went on and off friend and enemy status.The USA and Europe are status-quo pals so they usually keep mutual friend/enemies. Everyone should know that the US and NATO are warmongers by now.

Obama and Romney were very similar but did vary on tax issues and social issues. If people bothered to go to google they'd realize this. Or really just paid attention to the things they say.

Then Illuminati symbols? Not seeing the lie.

So are people lied to or willingly ignorant? I'm choosing the latter. You have to take information initiatives in your own hands as an adult. No one is going to read the book out loud to you, this isn't kindergarten.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't know if this is supposed to turn into one of these thread or not, but here are mine.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

Just looking at the pictures together, it paints an remarkable alternative version of reality- we are lied to, controlled, manipulated, divided and there is almost certainly a very powerful force guiding our world.

I dunno, I don't really see that at all. If you know history you know the US was Sadams pal at one point, isn't a secret. Gadaffi went on and off friend and enemy status.The USA and Europe are status-quo pals so they usually keep mutual friend/enemies. Everyone should know that the US and NATO are warmongers by now.

Obama and Romney were very similar but did vary on tax issues and social issues. If people bothered to go to google they'd realize this. Or really just paid attention to the things they say.

So are people lied to or willingly ignorant? I'm choosing the latter. You have to take information initiatives in your own hands as an adult. No one is going to read the book out loud to you, this isn't kindergarten.

I honestly don't have a clue what you are getting at in that post

No offense intended, I just don't understand the post.

The media lies to us all the time- the whole WMD in Iraq was a lie of epic proportions that cost the lives of over a million people.

The 'Illuminati' symbols or whatever you call the elite were posted to show they are everywhere and have influence- French Revolution to the Israeli Supreme Court Building.

The Balfour Letter to Lord Rothschild which ultimately led to America joining WW1 to defeat Germany is evidence of a hidden hand guiding the world that isn't taught in highschools- it is an alternative history that is kept from public knowledge.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

People choose to be ignorant in the age of the internet. That was the point of the post.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

People choose to be ignorant in the age of the internet.

These days most "choose" to work 3 jobs to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads. Not much time for the internet.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Agreed.
Ask yourself this is it better to see the bars of the prison your in or not know your even in the prison? Many choose the latter as let's face it, what difference would it make if we could see the bars? Except make us more aware and thereby even more unhappy.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

...Ask yourself this is it better to see the bars of the prison your in or not know your even in the prison?

Good question.
...Another one backatcha - What should a person do if he sees the trap only after he has taken on responsibility for a family?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

I very much agree with that!

I guess many here (myself included) really want to believe that the "average person" isn't really as willingly ignorant as they seem. They've just been duped by the "ruling elite" via mass media etc etc. If they could only be shown the truth then surely they would wake up and the world will be a better place. Right?

I'm not entirely convinced there is a grand, deliberate and carefully planned conspiracy by a few to lead humanity in a very specific direction, I think a little manipulation so easily applied to the willingly ignorant masses is generally steering the world in a direction the greedy, wealthy and short-sighted people motivated only by selfishness have not prepared for or probably not even considered.

Evolution has made us such a successful organism by offering enormous advantage to those most able to acquire resources for themselves and their offspring that we will likely kill ourselves off before evolution has a chance to catch up.

Oh the irony.......

new topics

top topics

join