It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Attacks Israeli Websites To Show Gaza Support In Conflict...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It will cost Israel a lot of money though. especially the banks.
I hope hamas have something big up their sleeve.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Its better to hope for peace than it is for war....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by rigel4

Peace will only come when the Israelis are put in their place and
forced to the negotiating table.
Two state solution is the only way forward, or sooner or later maybe not for years but Israel will lose.

The entire world is sick to it's back teeth of Israeli arrogance.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
From TELECOMIX.... How to deal with an internet blackout...

Raids are ongoing and a lot stronger than before. One theory says they're planning for a (very) big raid so they want to cut internet off to prevent covering it to the outside world Egyptian SIM card:

If you have an Egyptian cellular card (Vodafone/Mobinil/Etisalat) you can use it to access internet from your phone or tablet since the Egyptian networks can be captured from Gaza

more at
http:///6dYQruHu

Worth reading if you want tips on how to deal with an internet blackout and how you can prepare.

www.cyberguerrilla.info...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Dear Israel, Calling us "Cyber Terrorists" is nothing new, we'll just have to live up to your expectations. Expect Us

Anon

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

reply to post by rigel4

Peace will only come when the Israelis are put in their place and
forced to the negotiating table.

Tell that to the leaders of Hamas. Hamas is the only faction opposed to a two state solution. Otherswise, Israel and Fatah might actually make some progress.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I do not think the people of Israel are enemies of humanity. I think they are people just like people the world over. I would say the regime has a lot to answer for. Crimes done not in the name of the people. Many nations the world over are in the same predicament.

I agree that a lot of the actual public of Israel are just as innocent in all of this as the majority of the Palestinian people are..but as far as the Israeli government go, they are the very definition of enemies of humanity.

How else can they rationalise 'The Samson Option'..it being the deliberate targetting of major European cities, Russia, Iran, Syria, and yes even the USA and many others...they feel if Israel looks as though it will lose a war...the entire planet must be destroyed.

Nice guys aren't they.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by maes2

Israel is the enemy of humanity. shame on our world ! how funny it is when Israeli leaders pretend being Jew!

I do not think the people of Israel are enemies of humanity. I think they are people just like people the world over. I would say the regime has a lot to answer for. Crimes done not in the name of the people. Many nations the world over are in the same predicament.

I did not and do not too !

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Anonymouse are getting too big for their boots. They should be treated like terrorists because that is all they are. I hope the FBI will be knocking on their door soon.

Because I disagree with your motives, I may choose to label you a terrorist.

I won't though, because I'm not a jerk.

On a side note:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

11 pages of info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join