It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Attacks Israeli Websites To Show Gaza Support In Conflict...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

As Israel and Hamas continued their deadly conflict in Gaza Thursday, the hacker group Anonymous rallied to the Palestinians' side, launching a digital attack against websites belonging to the Israeli government.

Beginning early Thursday morning, the hacker group announced a mission to crash and deface websites belonging to the Israeli Defense Forces, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu and other Israeli websites belonging to security and financial corporations, according to Global Post.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

#OpIsrael has been launched and over 700 Israeli websites are under attack. If anyone wants more information follow #OpIsrael on twitter.Israel Targets recently hit include Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Its database has been deleted and Bank of Jerusalem whos database has been deleted

The hacktivst group Anon have no where near finished yet Youranonnewsaccount which has nearly 700,000 followers just sent out the message....

Israel, all your base are belong to us.

twitter.com...

A list of about 700 websites hacked or Ddosed so far can be found here.
http:///Ms4nJSZx

A press release from Anon states the following

For far too long, Anonymous has stood by with the rest of the world and watched in despair the barbaric, brutal and despicable treatment of the Palestinian people in the so called “Occupied Territories” by the Israel Defense Force. Like so many around the globe, we have felt helpless in the face of such implacable evil. And today’s insane attack and threatened invasion of Gaza was more of the same.

But when the government of Israel publicly threatened to sever all Internet and other telecommunications into and out of Gaza they crossed a line in the sand. As the former dictator of Egypt Mubarack learned the hard way – we are ANONYMOUS and NO ONE shuts down the Internet on our watch. To the IDF and government of Israel we issue you this warning only once. Do NOT shut down the Internet into the “Occupied Territories”, and cease and desist from your terror upon the innocent people of Palestine or you will know the full and unbridled wrath of Anonymous. And like all the other evil governments that have faced our rage, you will NOT survive it unscathed.

anonrelations.net...

Such a response has not been seen from Anon since they ralied to the aid of Wikileaks. The views of the attacks on Palestine can be summed up in this letter on pastbin..

I write to you from thousands of miles away; for that you may choose to ignore, or you may choose to listen, in the end it is up to you.

But I know I speak for many people when I say the words that will follow. The illegal military occupation of Palestine by the Israeli Occupation Forces (IDF), the ethnic cleansing of Palestine that is underway, the de-facto state of apartheid that exists and the crimes against humanity being carried out against the people of Palestine are matters that engender much rage; and deservedly so.

http:///7uTjwR8H

Whether you agree with Anon or not its good to see people trying to do something about it... Its about time Palestinians had the same rights as the rest of us in the modern world...
edit on 17-11-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Anonymouse are getting too big for their boots. They should be treated like terrorists because that is all they are. I hope the FBI will be knocking on their door soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Anonymouse are getting too big for their boots. They should be treated like terrorists because that is all they are. I hope the FBI will be knocking on their door soon.

One set of terrorist attacking another set of terrorist. The only difference is Anon doesn't murder people like Israel does.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Did anonymous see this?

anti Israel Bias

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

its easy to throw around the word terrorists isnt it?

BUT

it kinda diminishes the meaning behind the word when you use it for everything YOU dislike

kinda like calling someone a "conspiracy theorist" you choose attack by association

xploder

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I see you have the mindset of the government.

Anonymous are the only ones actually doing anything, and you think they should be locked up and tortured? Seeing as how thats what the US government does to terrorists.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hows the FBI going to be knocking at peoples doors. Most Anon are not in the US and the US does not have worldwide yoke. Most peeps hacking are not going to flag their IPs in neon lights.... Sometimes laws have to be broken. What Hitler done in Germany was not against the law.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Anonymouse are getting too big for their boots. They should be treated like terrorists

Why should they be treated like terrorists. Breaking the law does not make you a terrorist. Would the USA exist today if people had not taken the law into their own hands..? Would women in the UK have got the vote if women where not willing to get locked up for what they believed in..

Have you ever had the conviction to take the law into your own hands for something you think morally correct. Civil disobedience is a healthy part of a democratic system. It is politicly empowering and should be welcomed not scorned upon.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
1. I fully support Anonymous in their warning to the IDF not to shut down the internet. There is no need to shut down the internet there, as palestinians too need to know the truth, even though the terrorist organisation Hamas is using such links to co-ordinate, plan and execute the further sacrifice of the palestinian people and the slaughter of the jewish people.

2. I only disagree with their limited and shallow over-view that Israel reacted with brutuality to the palestinian people in the supposed 'occupied territories' known as Gaza.

The ones responsible is Hamas, who is hell bent on genocide of an innocent People - of both jews and palestinians in their refusal to negotiate without that pre-condition. How does one negotiate with another who demands your death as a pre-condition?

3. Hamas organisation has internet links to the westbank, Egypt and Iran, as well as banking support. Dig them out, cripple them, and Anon will have done both the Israelis and palestinians a big favor.

I had known Anon folks to be intelligent. May they be wise on this issue that dates back 60 years., with thousands dead on both sides unnecessarily.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

great thread OP

imho i would like to see more things like this happening... if no one else is going to come to the Palestinians aid, then maybe Anonymiss can be of some sort of help to them... they need help and quick and maybe technological warfare is the only way that the movement can help them..

i say good on the Anons, they may not all be good or bad, but at least they fight for justice...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I had known Anon folks to be intelligent. May they be wise on this issue that dates back 60 years., with thousands dead on both sides unnecessarily.

im sorry but there is very little anyone can do when threats to the internet are issued,
people feel exposed and alone without the ability to communicate,
and usually bad things happen in a blackout.

this has many people nervous and agitated.

when the cameras are on people act much better towards each other,
the internet MUST remain ON

you can think of annon as the immune system of the net,

any attack on an individual is an attack on the whole,

that is my take on this.

i am not annon so this is my humble opinion only
but retracting the threat to knock the net offline would be a great start,

xploder

edit on 17-11-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Anonymouse are getting too big for their boots. They should be treated like terrorists because that is all they are. .

If ANYONE between the two groups you mention is "getting too big for their boots" or "should be treated as terrorists" it would be ISRAEL HANDS DOWN!!

Americas WORST enemy is Israel... Americans are beginning to FIGURE IT OUT!!!! WOE be for Israel when the majority of America finally sees who is our TRUE ENEMY... WOE be to Israel then...

edit on 17-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin

Anonymouse are getting too big for their boots. They should be treated like terrorists because that is all they are. .

If ANYONE between the two groups you mention is "getting too big for their boots" or "should be treated as terrorists" it would be ISRAEL HANDS DOWN!!
Americas WORST enemy is Israel... Americans are beginning to FIGURE IT OUT!!!! WOE be for Israel when the majority of America finally sees who is our TRUE ENEMY... WOE be to Israel then...

edit on 17-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

Israel is the enemy of humanity. shame on our world ! how funny it is when Israeli leaders pretend being Jew!
they are the Pharaoh. and one day the upcoming Moses like Messiah will teach them a good lesson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Attacking websites

That'll teach Israel.

edit on 17-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Attacking websites

That'll teach Israel.

those who seek non violent means of change, "have the moral high ground".
those with guns, "not so much"
and that means BOTH sides

i take it your with the "guns" crowd?

xploder

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Attacking websites

That'll teach Israel.

Better then hacking out their brains like the Cartels would be doing, no?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Attacking websites

That'll teach Israel.

Its not so easy for people to pull up shop and go to Palestine to protest. This the digital equivalent to analogue protest. The world is a smaller place and the barriers between countries are being dissipated through the use of information and social media.

Its not just about attacking websites. It is a www protest. It allows people to bear witness to the fact that something is wrong. People have been doing that for time and memorial. A denial of service is no different it is a digital form of peaceful protest.

Having banks websites hacked does economic damage it also further brings attention to the fact that people disagree with something. It hurts the pocket. These are acts of civil disobedience no different than a group of people climbing a tree to stop a road being built.

Nor is it all about messing with websites. They have threatened to take down the internet just like happened in Egypt. Tunnels of communication can be opened to allow people to have access to information. Just like what happened in Egypt. Support can be offered to allow information out that can easily be blocked by mainstream media.

The most important message I think it sends it that people are watching. Will it stop anything. I doubt it. But I do not think there is anything wrong with trying.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Go join the gmen and do their bidding..
9000 websites down = win for the people

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Israel is the enemy of humanity. shame on our world ! how funny it is when Israeli leaders pretend being Jew!

I do not think the people of Israel are enemies of humanity. I think they are people just like people the world over. I would say the regime has a lot to answer for. Crimes done not in the name of the people. Many nations the world over are in the same predicament.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

Isreal is not an enemy of the USA nor should it be seen as such. They receive a huge amount of aid from the US. More than the whole of Africa put together. A solution needs to be reached for Palestine. However I do not think making more enemies is going to help much.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join