It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maps of a bygone era. Proof of Hollow Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A very interesting video, its very long but in my opinion worth it. Maps and accounts from well known adventurers of bygone days. Some compelling evidence of a warm land to the north where animals migrate northwards and the compass goes haywire.Anyway I found it quite fascinating, to anyone interested in these legends it is a must see.Hope you guys like it. Its not my video, i just stumbled across it and thought it was worthy of ATS.
Enjoy, Elvis.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thought I'd sort the link for easy veiwing

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

Obviously I have not yet watched the YT vid but I am in the Maritime industry (19 years now) and can vouch for the authenticity of certain charts and maps that we know nothing about.

Take this one for instance - called the Stick Chart - the first known of the Polynesian people. They were acutely aware of currents, tidal streams and the winds - covering a vast portion of the Pacific ocean.

Ever wonder why Maoris look similar to Hawaiians?

Hollow Earth or otherwise - we've been sailing the oceans for THOUSANDS of years!

edit on 17-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: spelling & beer don't go well together!!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No map is proof of a hollow Earth, the only proof would be actually discovering the hollowed out area. It won't happen of course because it's physically impossible. Another thing that makes it impossible is the Earth's magnetic field, there HAS to be a metallic centre along with electricity. That metal (Iron) needs to be a liquid too.

We've also mapped a lot of the inside of the Earth thanks to earthquakes.
edit on 17-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

thanx for sorting that mate, i not sure how to embed

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Hey Thanx for the input mate, its a fascinating subject to me. Make you wonder what these guys came across back then. it must have been mind blowing.
cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

Copy the text after the =(from the YTlink) into the vid.youtube box

edit on 17-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OK, I watched the video, and I have two words:

TRAVELERS' TALES
edit on 17-11-2012 by Lazarus Short because: LAH DE DAH

top topics

join