Roswell crash photos leaked?.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackz28
the color in the pics alone should tell you they arent from the 1940s lol

harharhar, the first cinematic colour film (Pathechrome processing) was from before 1904 so, no, finding colour still images from the 40's would not be that unusual as to be completely improbable.

And to the smart alec who said "Derp, do your own resurch", why do you think i posted it here?, you think i have money to waste on a tv series now consigned to the memory hole, just for one episode?.
As for buying a single episode, um, no, i dont have a credit card, don't want one, i certainly never ever would put ANY card details into a computer.
This is why i asked the ATS community to HELP identify the voracity of the images and whether or not they were in fact real.

This site is fading fast.

Thanks to the Mod who placed this in the Hoax bin, this has definitely been shown to be a fake, along with some of the "Free minded investigators" on ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It only took 2 minutes for someone to respond to your thread and show you where the alien bodies photo is from. You dismissed this information because the visual design of the website wasn't up to your standards (what does that have to do with the information presented?), and on top of that you claim the website doesn't actually have the photo?? Then a comparison video of the photo and the X-files episode wasn't good enough for you. Did you get emotionally invested in these photos by chance? You were being very stubborn and dismissive to those that were trying to help you.

Originally posted by The X

LOL it's going to take more than a single link to a second rate website to declare this a hoax, if this is from an x-files episode, to prove it conclusively i would want to see them in that context.

And i find it very unfortunate that so many people would have been stopped by that one statement "It's from an FX site", and that fx site does not have the pictures either.

from the one thread on the internet i found where a comparison was made between the pictures and the aliens in the x-files episode, they do not look anything alike.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

the video of the Aliens - Not - first off the aliens from Roswell have 6 fingers and toes... these are divided by 2.
if you notice - the aliens on the stretchers do not appear to be damaged. the appear to be carbon copies. the genital area is non-identifable.... now the photo of the UFO - is a valid photo - but probably not of a classic UFO.
maybe a test aircraft of some kind. more than likely not alien. IMO

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

that is not correct - the story came from a nurse who assisted in an autopsy - and recanted by the funeral home owner who was inquiring about the request for 4 child coffins. when they openend the alien (been decomposing for while) the smell chased everyone out - she ran into him exiting the ER.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

There were plenty of people at the crash site and the base who saw the bodies. Why should I do your homework for you. Grab a book and start reading.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but how can all those bodies fit into that tiny spacecraft?

Next thing people will say is that they get shrunk upon entering the craft...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join