Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Roswell crash photos leaked?.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't know there was so much talk that they were little greys that came out of the ship scattered on the ground..these guys don't look so small judging from the table they are on...I would have thought they might have been half the size of what these are if they are on a table that can accomodate a normal size person..

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Was a hugh fan of the show and I dont remember that episode. Please find out which episode had these "bodies" in it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Season 5 - 1st episode. "Redux" part 1. Look it up. If i could find a full length episode to post here i would. I will look later after work.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Hello Bruce is that like Hello Kitty?
You know for sure that no alien vehicles were involved? You were there ? I know the story. I dont know if I believe it or not. I want to. I am not convinced just yet. But on a similar note I am also not prepared to say that they dont exist or that this didnt happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
RUBICANT13 NAILED IT - ITS A FAKE SERIES OF PICS

Thank-you Rubicant13 for nipping this in the bud!!!

LOL it's going to take more than a single link to a second rate website to declare this a hoax, if this is from an x-files episode, to prove it conclusively i would want to see them in that context.

I hate to tell you this, but these REALLY are hoax photos. Take a look at the link below. It has been put up on here before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dude all we want is the episode of the x files that these photos are reportedly taken from. That should be pretty simple no?

The attached list is all of the x files episodes. The ones marked with double dager symbol have to do with aliens. I do not have the correct symbol on my keyboard to show the mark. So please just look over the list. There certainly were many dealing with EBEs. Tell us which episode these photos are from.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
I knew it was fake as soon as I saw they had no genitalia.

Pig. You had to look ?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

Ever see someone get into or out of a compact car? You dont stand up in the car. Unless your three that is.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

We didnt steal the knowledge from the Germans. We paid those scientists. They came willingly to America after the war. We didnt kidnap them and make them tell us all they knew. We courted them and we paid them and we got the knowledge. Please stop besmerching the name of America calling us thieves.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The Aliens have no junk , there's a bulge but no junk
I'm calling this a fake

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by karen61560

Season 5 - 1st episode. "Redux" part 1. Look it up. If i could find a full length episode to post here i would. I will look later after work.

Ah, thank you for the episode. I tried to find it yesterday and couldn't. I came to the conclusion the picture must have just been taken in the special effects department.

I cannot find the episode online for free. It is on Netflix streaming 26 minutes into the episode. It is also on Amazon Prime, Itunes, and Hulu Plus.

HERE is the wiki for the episode which has a photo of the aliens.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Yes, an alien vehicle was involved.... we would not be talking about it in 2012 otherwise.

As for the saucer photo in the OP, the disc was said to have run up against a rise of ground, not laying on a flat plain.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

People who were there said they saw a flying disc with bodies.
Bruce, who was not there, says they did not.
Is there a way to put waste of time posters like Bruce on ignore so I do not have to waste time seeing their post?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

RUBICANT13 NAILED IT - ITS A FAKE SERIES OF PICS

Thank-you Rubicant13 for nipping this in the bud!!!

LOL it's going to take more than a single link to a second rate website to declare this a hoax, if this is from an x-files episode, to prove it conclusively i would want to see them in that context.

I hate to tell you this, but these REALLY are hoax photos. Take a look at the link below. It has been put up on here before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dude all we want is the episode of the x files that these photos are reportedly taken from. That should be pretty simple no?

The attached list is all of the x files episodes. The ones marked with double dager symbol have to do with aliens. I do not have the correct symbol on my keyboard to show the mark. So please just look over the list. There certainly were many dealing with EBEs. Tell us which episode these photos are from.

I just posted it above you. Go look for yourself. I watched it earlier this evening. It's the episode with them in it. Since it's so simple, why did you not look yourself??

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Here you go: www.amazon.com...
Do your own research.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
People who were there said they saw a flying disc with bodies.

Actually, no one who was there claimed there were bodies. Care to show us someone who was there claiming there were bodies?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by The X

You and I, as well as everybody else on this site wants nothing more than the truth - yes.

Your man pulls up a link within minutes showing the same pics and you require more proof.

I wish for nothing more than to hit your OP and be given the key to Pandora's box - BELIEVE YOU ME.

I am a firm believer but am skeptical of this - please, take no offence, I admire your earnest vigour in seeking the same truth as me.

Well I'll say... I've seen my fair share of arguing here on ATS, but this is a new low for this site and its moderation staff. First you say you want to hit the Op??? Who has said nothing out of line to you as far as I can see. And as if that wasn't bad enough... after perpetrating such a brazen, unprovoked violent attack against a fellow human and ATS member, you wish that someone would just walk up and hand over the keys to the kingdom to you? As if you did some heroic deed? That's preposterous! I can only hold you and your kind in contempt...let some other loon shower you with "light" and "love"...

Ohhhh boy... You meant... Uh Oh... looks like I just picked a whole bouquet of Oopsy Daisies!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

reply to post by The X

You and I, as well as everybody else on this site wants nothing more than the truth - yes.

Your man pulls up a link within minutes showing the same pics and you require more proof.

I wish for nothing more than to hit your OP and be given the key to Pandora's box - BELIEVE YOU ME.

I am a firm believer but am skeptical of this - please, take no offence, I admire your earnest vigour in seeking the same truth as me.

Well I'll say... I've seen my fair share of arguing here on ATS, but this is a new low for this site and its moderation staff. First you say you want to hit the Op??? Who has said nothing out of line to you as far as I can see. And as if that wasn't bad enough... after perpetrating such a brazen, unprovoked violent attack against a fellow human and ATS member, you wish that someone would just walk up and hand over the keys to the kingdom to you? As if you did some heroic deed? That's preposterous! I can only hold you and your kind in contempt...let some other loon shower you with "light" and "love"...

Ohhhh boy... You meant... Uh Oh... looks like I just picked a whole bouquet of Oopsy Daisies!

LOL - thats one heck of a misinterpretation there mate - but I see where you are getting confused.

Hit = click your OP, open it up and read the truth (the keys to Pandoras box)

Read my signature on the X-Files - I quite often say "Hit the Link, Hit the OP etc etc.

I think I will need to reevaluate my use of this.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm a pacifist to the end.

Peace love and joy straight back at ya

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower

reply to post by tidycat

The photos are in color. I know they had color back then but it wasn't used frequently.

My Grandfather photographed family members in colorful shirts back in the early 30's so it must have been fairly common.

The Roswell event is particularly well described in these photographs. The military is using a light and mirror arrangement as a disclosure device. Notice the "T" shape near the peak of the tent? Among other things there was a famous T shaped bridge on Hiroshima which was the reported first target of the US nuclear program. I still think the discarded "eye in the sky" is a math link.

The original military disclosures were done this way using photographs that could be interpreted different ways. The metal Bell in the tent could be some real project artifact that should have been declassified by now.
edit on 20-11-2012 by tidycat because: Photos of family are special. Notice how the other photos of the wreck are black and white. Even general photos of the president was done in black ind white.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tidycat

All the other photos of the wreck are in black and white. Family photos are special and color is requested by the family. Many photos taken of the presidents are black and white too. I know color was available it just wasn't used beyond special requests.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
the color in the pics alone should tell you they arent from the 1940s lol

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join