Roswell crash photos leaked?.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I believe Rubicant13 got this one right the photos are all fake..Id love to believe these are the real thing but did you notice there all exact duplicates and look like there made with papermache and special effects..

And there is no way all six of those body's would have fit into that small craft ..

If you look at the historical records of the accounts given by witnesses at the time, the aliens were small - about the size of a ten year old child, but these bodies seem to be laid out on full size stretchers which makes them about the size of an average human adult.
Videos like this are put up for the gullible ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There is a thread on this website talking about how these pics are a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: and for the record, the reason why the video was taken down is because it breaks copyrights from(you guessed it) the X-Files.
edit on 17-11-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I gave you a star because you presented evidence and did not make a conclusion.
Somebody debunked it....darn. I was hoping it was real too.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by The X
I personally find it unlikely that if a vehicle was recovered that it would have been empty.

As no alien vehicle was involved....

And u know this without a doubt for a fact how?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
there's no doubt the photo is "real" but are the aliens real.

they are laying down on space blankets, also know as mylar blankets or survival blankets.

the roswell crash is alleged to have occurred in july, 1947.

here's the problem. according to wikipedia the space blanket was...

First developed by NASA in 1964 for the US space program,[1] the material consists of a thin sheet of plastic (often PET film) that is coated with a metallic reflecting agent, making it metallized polyethylene terephthalate (MPET), usually gold or silver in color, which reflects up to 97% of radiated heat

how can these be the roswell aliens if they are laying on blankets that weren't invented yet.

so i'm leaning to hoax, a bad one with little thought or planning, that these are the roswell aliens unless laying dead on a stretcher for nearly 2 decades has zero impact on alien decomposition.

edit on 17-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Fox created these Roswell alien props as anatomically correct as possible, they have large heads and a prime number of toes so not too far from human. We might still be able to reverse engineer the *real* event this "hoax" was allegorically projected from. Now that strange looking tin hardware in the tent looks suspicious and we haven't given any alternate explanation other than flying saucer. Could be some hardware connected with the nuclear programs in NM or from some other unidentified military project.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has stated this before but I figured they were bunk right away simply due to the fact that the image was taken with instant color flash photography. As far as I know, these bad boys didn't exist during that time.

Color photos were around, but not like this kind taken. The way it was presented, this was the photo taken directly from that time. Not passed through a tri-emulsifier or color added later. So much for "leaked photos."

Instant color film was introduced by Polaroid in 1963.

Today though, leaks happen far too often. Much to the dismay of officials all because of the internet. Originally for faster military reaction times and space related groups, now used to take down integral utility and information systems worldwide. Sucks.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower
Fox created these Roswell alien props as anatomically correct as possible, they have large heads and a prime number of toes so not too far from human. We might still be able to reverse engineer the *real* event this "hoax" was allegorically projected from. Now that strange looking tin hardware in the tent looks suspicious and we haven't given any alternate explanation other than flying saucer. Could be some hardware connected with the nuclear programs in NM or from some other unidentified military project.

If that's the flying saucer, then they sure couldn't fit 4, 6, or however many "aliens" inside of that craft.
edit on 17-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower

The tin in the tent, and is it clearly inside as are the personnel in front of it, however the disc has reflected light on the left side as as if by magic.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Oh boy, not only was this proven a hoax but it looks like you took this from a poster at beforeitsnews.com, Source

There's your problem right there.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Lieutenant Walter Haut's death bed confession stated that the second site contained an egg shaped craft, not saucer shaped. It was assumed that it was an escape pod and not a saucer. The rest of the object was at the first site in pieces.

Also, the bodies were smaller and child sized, not the way it is shown in the picture.

So, I would say the photos are a HOAX.

edit on 17-11-2012 by furono because: spelling mistake
edit on 17-11-2012 by furono because: grammer check

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The first thing I noticed was the size of the aliens on the gurneys they appear to be human sized as in filling up the gurney correct... Then look at the picture of the guys putting the shroud around the craft they are average sized humans.... Look at the size of the saucer now tell me how the heck does 6 human sized entities fit inside something that small and still have room to breathe let alone pilot the thing hmmmm....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

That's what I said a couple posts above you, as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

I just dropped by my parents house.

My 2 sisters were their with their 6 total kids (oldest is aged 6).

I went on the computer later, saw this post, and called the 3 oldest ones over and informed them a flying saucer had crashed today and that the photos in the OP's post were the bodies found inside.

They freaked out. I mean really, really freaked out.

I went back home and let chaos ensue.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ANIMALM0THR

Brilliant, at least the piccies came in handy for scaring a bunch of kids, not much use for anything else by the looks of it.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

To the other people that have posted in the thread, thanks for taking part, my only worry with anything like this is,

If the government KNEW classified information had been removed by someone and there was a possibility of it appearing on the internet in the near future, that they would create a legend and back story to run counter intelligence against the release.

So in future, if someone presents pictures, don't be satisfied yourself just believing someone elses word for it, from the one thread on the internet i found where a comparison was made between the pictures and the aliens in the x-files episode, they do not look anything alike.

Go to google and google x-files images, they look incredibly latexy, in my opinion these don't and rhese aliens do not appear in any of the images from x-files that i saw.

The best way to dismiss/defend anything on the internet that could be a problem is to get those people who have tremendous normalcy bias to begin protecting their cosy little world view.

It is obvious that the UFO pictures are fakes, and taken from movies, tv episodes, however the telegram is very interesting, and until i see those exact aliens in an x-files setting, i won't be taking anybody's word for it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by The X

You and I, as well as everybody else on this site wants nothing more than the truth - yes.

Your man pulls up a link within minutes showing the same pics and you require more proof.

I could find one link in seconds that says the atomic bomb tests are faked, probably won't be any pictures to put it in context but there will be text from one guy saying it is.

don't ever accept one link from a stranger, you have no idea if they are genuine or genuinely biased, especially one link with no supporting evidence, especially one link to a second rate FX site, perfect way to cloudy the waters of an investigation.

And i find it very unfortunate that so many people would have been stopped by that one statement "It's from an FX site", and that fx site does not have the pictures either.

Show me the piccies of them within an x-files context is the correct way to further ensure you are not being stymied.

And what would a "real" alien look like, witness reports have said they are everything from robotic to plantlike.
The typical "Grey" is said to be plantlike in its bio chemistry and physiology, exactly how would that render on a photograph?, no doubt it would look strange enough for people to immediately scoff at it and declare it fake.
edit on 18-11-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The craft in your 4th picture looks bigger than the one in your 5th. - Contradictions = disbelief.

Plus the 5th looks very fake and contradicts the dead bodies; they wouldn't fit in it!

Easily faked, Hollywood could do it an afternoon.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
And i find it very unfortunate that so many people would have been stopped by that one statement "It's from an FX site", and that fx site does not have the pictures either.

Show me the piccies of them within an x-files context is the correct way to further ensure you are not being stymied.

Firstly, the picture IS on that FX site. It is the 17th picture down at this link: makeupfx.borec.cz... Next to the picture it says "Mike Fields". If you Google him, you will find Mike Fields was an assistant special effects make-up artist for X-Files. If you translate the page, you will find it mentions the aliens in the picture were used in season 3 of the X-Files. You will find the aliens in another pose if you click the image under it.

The picture was not a direct screen grab from the series as far as I can tell. It was just a picture taken after the make-up team created them.

I am a different person with a different link. Second Link This website is also in Portuguese. The text under the picture says " A few more X-File aliens".

The rest of the test basically gives a summary of the series season by season. You can put it into Google translate if you care to read it.

So, now you have two people giving two different websites, both of which say the picture is of aliens made by Mike Fields for the show The X-Files.

At this point I think everyone has done everything possible to show that these images are not real aliens. If you are still adamant that they are real, I think it is back on your shoulders to prove that fact.

edit on 18-11-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The photos are in color. I know they had color back then but it wasn't used frequently.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tidycat

The photos are in color. I know they had color back then but it wasn't used frequently.

My Grandfather photographed family members in colorful shirts back in the early 30's so it must have been fairly common.

The Roswell event is particularly well described in these photographs. The military is using a light and mirror arrangement as a disclosure device. Notice the "T" shape near the peak of the tent? Among other things there was a famous T shaped bridge on Hiroshima which was the reported first target of the US nuclear program. I still think the discarded "eye in the sky" is a math link.

The original military disclosures were done this way using photographs that could be interpreted different ways. The metal Bell in the tent could be some real project artifact that should have been declassified by now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join