Roswell crash photos leaked?.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
We are all well versed in the events surrounding the roswell crash and suspected retrieval of alien bodies and a extra terrestrial vehicle.
These photos look to be incredibly "Real", has someone leaked the actual footage and photos of the roswell crash?.
Has disclosure actually really begun to happen?, if this is not a government leak their denials will no longer do them any good if these photos are the real thing.

Will someone please enlarge the content of this telegram?. it is said it contains some relevant information that shows the government had knowledge this is a E.T craft and that a wreck and bodies have been retrieved and forwarded.

Has anyone seen these before?, to me they look pretty authentic, have at it!.
Dont let your normalcy bias get in the way though.
edit on 17-11-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Looks like defrosting a frozen chicken to me.
I don't know. It looks fake.
Those creatures skin look like they couldn't have survived here anyway, even if they didn't crash.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The aliens in your photos are images from an old X-files episode that a known youtube hoaxer has lifted and regularly passes them off as genuine. These photos are all fake, they are products of Hollywood effects artists.

The link that shows this:
makeupfx.borec.cz...
edit on 17-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
As Darwin would say........show me the missing LINK.

Impressive - but so are Hollywood movies.

Game changing things require game changing things!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The pic of 'alien' bodies on gurneys looks to have the bodies on aluminized Mylar.

That product was developed in the mid 1950's.

After Roswell.
edit on 17-11-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am not saying they are the real thing, i ahven't seen these images before, to me, they look pretty good, if they are the product of a known hoaxers exploits, could you post a link to the originating story these appeared in with some conclusive evidence they are from an x files episode.
If you could do that we can get this in the hoax bin in rapid time.

I found a link to the x files aliens on youtube but it has been removed by the user, will someone who is familiar with the x-files storyline try and find a relevent link to a youtube of these images within an x-files episode.
If that is where they came from.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Look at my first post. I left a link.

Another link:
makeupfx.borec.cz...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
We are all well versed in the events surrounding the roswell crash and suspected retrieval of alien bodies and a extra terrestrial vehicle.

Actually, the reports of "bodies" came many years later to sell a book on it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Actually, the reports of "bodies" came many years later to sell a book on it.

nobody knows one way or the other, Only those there on that day know for sure.
I personally find it unlikely that if a vehicle was recovered that it would have been empty.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I personally find it unlikely that if a vehicle was recovered that it would have been empty.

As no alien vehicle was involved....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
RUBICANT13 NAILED IT - ITS A FAKE SERIES OF PICS

Thank-you Rubicant13 for nipping this in the bud!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

LOL it's going to take more than a single link to a second rate website to declare this a hoax, if this is from an x-files episode, to prove it conclusively i would want to see them in that context.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

As no alien vehicle was involved....

well, thats your opinion, i hold a different one.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Will someone please enlarge the content of this telegram?. it is said it contains some relevant information that shows the government had knowledge this is a E.T craft and that a wreck and bodies have been retrieved and forwarded.

I think this is what you're referring to...a controversial, yet interesting read.
ATS The Ramey memo

It seems we've been given the finger...

edit on 17-11-2012 by Perhaps because: add

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The image of the memo (in the hands of General Ramey) is not fake. It was taken from the debris photos on July 9th, 1947. There is an extensive analysis of the breakdown of what it says below.

www.roswellproof.com...

Much of the memo has been deciphered. Phrases like "aviators" "disk is next new find"', "misstate meaning of the story"' "next sent out PR of weather balloons". This memo actually provides tremendous proof that the Roawell crash was a disk, with occupants.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

LOL it's going to take more than a single link to a second rate website to declare this a hoax, if this is from an x-files episode, to prove it conclusively i would want to see them in that context.

I hate to tell you this, but these REALLY are hoax photos. Take a look at the link below. It has been put up on here before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

You and I, as well as everybody else on this site wants nothing more than the truth - yes.

Your man pulls up a link within minutes showing the same pics and you require more proof.

I wish for nothing more than to hit your OP and be given the key to Pandora's box - BELIEVE YOU ME.

I am a firm believer but am skeptical of this - please, take no offence, I admire your earnest vigour in seeking the same truth as me.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
The aliens in your photos are images from an old X-files episode that a known youtube hoaxer has lifted and regularly passes them off as genuine. These photos are all fake, they are products of Hollywood effects artists.

The link that shows this:
makeupfx.borec.cz...

Ah those pictures, I seen it before.. I was all optimistic until it was debunked as being part of a X-files episode
Rubicant13 you said it

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

They are what they have been said to be and have been on ATS before .
6 alien Bodies, Roswell (update: DEBUNKED)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I knew it was fake as soon as I saw they had no genitalia.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join