It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hatred for the Israelis?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
something wicked

you did know that before making that comment........ didn't you?

yes he knew that. the point that some are trying to make is, if a semite hebrew, had offspring with a white european, that the offspring would have no claim over the land of israel due to the fact, they were half white or some fraction of genetic hebrew/jew. or the idea of becoming a religious hebrew or religious jew, doesn't qualify you for the promises made to jewish people in scripture. this is like saying, muslims who are not semitic, have no claim to the promises in koran. it's silly.

i think one area that's sensitive is, if the leaders are all atheists and not practicing jews, why would they think it was okay to use scripture they don't even believe in, to lay claim to a land that's promised to jews in a religoius book. they don't believe the book is legit . that frosts some people's petunias because it doesn't seem right to lay a religious claim to land when you don't believe in that religion. i would argue that it would be pretty hard to prove they were all atheists, in the first place. i mean, technically speaking, but that is a rather curious situation.
edit on 19-11-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

According to the koran, muslims have a spiritual ownership of palestine
According to the talmud, jews have a spiritual ownership of palestine
According to the New Testament, this world will be destroyed so it doesnt matter and Christians are the heirs to the new earth

According to vocal biblically illiterate kristians, jews have an ETHNIC ownership of palestine and they are rewarded for funding the atrocities

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka
reply to post by undo

According to the New Testament, this world will be destroyed so it doesnt matter and Christians are the heirs to the new earth

According to vocal biblically illiterate kristians, jews have an ETHNIC ownership of palestine and they are rewarded for funding the atrocities

you mean torah not talmud, right??? talmud is darn scary.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

well following your line of thinking, they would only have spiritual ownership of palestine if they were
fully semitic muslims. this seems just a tad too racist to me. no, make that way too racist.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

reply to post by undo

Torah does NOT give ownership to todays zionists, but the talmud does. Nachmendes made it a religious law in the 1100s(in the Talmud) to take palestine by force. Most jews believe todays zionism fulfills this mitvah, but some like these jews untied against the slaughter do not

www.nkusa.org...
edit on 19-11-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

reply to post by undo

Torah does NOT give ownership to todays zionists, but the talmud does. Nachmendes made it a religious law in the 1100s(in the Talmud) to take palestine by force. Most jews believe todays zionism fulfills this mitvah, but some like these jews untied against the slaughter do not

www.nkusa.org...

ah i seem to remember that bit where the adopted son of pharaoah ahmose, lead the hyskos out of egypt a few thousand years ago, to the promised land. SO, can you prove it didn't mean it was promised? and/or that it doesn't invoke the idea that they were inheriting a promise to them from jehovah/yahweh, what have you? see, i have my own theories on all this that depart from mainstream quite a bit and i have done some indepth study but i can always learn new things.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Hello Michael, given our 3D, therefore, limited perspective of life on planet earth, at times very little makes sense. But when viewed from the grand view, it all fits into place. It appears to me that most blame the people within each separate nationstate for the atrocities of its governing body, when in reality people do not govern their governments, but rather their governments are governed by an external force whose names and faces are unknown.
What I am saying is, as difficult as it is to see the misery created by religious indoctrination, such misery is essential to our further development, as everything is part of a perfect plan. "All the world is a stage", where none are really harmed, but rather learn the consequence of choice.
The very best to all who read these words.
2012 Consciousness Shift Resources

edit on 19-11-2012 by Sovereign1 because: Boo boo

edit on 19-11-2012 by Sovereign1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why the hatred?
I think you had best ask that to the people, who have evicted all jewish people from their lands. In the last couple of hundred years.
Personally I think its to do with every one who is not jewish, being labelled as goyim. On a par with being called an untermensch. Whose only reason to be on this earth, is to be a servant to gods chosen race.
Every one else does not get a look in. We are nothing but cattle or some other animal, to gods chosen people. Whose claim to israel is based on some guy who talks to burning bushs and other such nonsense. He had a dream were the spirit in the sky appeared and gave him this land?
Well I dont want to sound crazy or anything. I had a dream last night and the spirit in the sky appeared an told me that I could have the USA. Do you believe me? Why not?
Oh you people of little faith. You will all burn in hell now for not believing me.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Fact: The Koran teaches that Muslims are not ever to be ruled, but must always rule. Or fight to the death until they do. Even Imam's in the U.S. teach this.

Fact: The surrounding Arab countries despise the Palestinians and have arguably treated them worse historically than Israel has. Don't believe me? Just google about Palestine refugees in other countries and their treatment. If countries like Egypt really gave a # about Palestenians they would accept refugees seeking asylum. They don't. Why? Because they need to use them as pawns for their anti-semetic religious goals.

Fact: It would take Israel less than a day to kill all Palestenians. So anyone claiming Israel wants innocents to die in Gaza is a delusional.

Fact: Israel has done MORE positive things for the Palestanians in the last several decades than all Arab countries combined.

Fact: 20% of Israels population is Arab.

Those of you defending Gaza firing rockets into Israel - Please explain what good they hope to come of it. What do they honestly think Israel will do? If anyone really thinks Israel will finally get tired of rockets and leave, then you are truly an idiot. They fire those rockets SO ISRAEL WILL RETALIATE.

Anyone that can honestly see either side blameless in this complicated issue is blind.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So you would support American women & children being murdered to give them back their land?

That's just sick!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by Logarock

So you would support American women & children being murdered to give them back their land?

nope. that's why this topic is so complicated.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Why the hatred?
I think you had best ask that to the people, who have evicted all jewish people from their lands. In the last couple of hundred years.

that's the same mentality being used against caucasians in general now. racism breeds more racism breeds more racism breeds more racism, etc. there must be a way to stop this merry go round without killing, genocide and other forms of pain and suffering. life is painful enough without looking for ways to make it harder.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthLover557

Why?

No offense, but I therefore strongly suspect you don't believe in God.

Your suspicions would be correct, no offence but there is no more evidence that a creator God exist than Father Christmas.
In any case you only have to go back about 100 years to understand why this conflict exists and the actions that Israel have taken in their vain attempt to live in peace with their neighbours.
Now I am not saying that it is all Israel fault........far from it........but their actions particularly of recent years have done them no favours..........so really no Biblical text is required to explain the question "Why hatred for Israelis".

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

they didn't even use him as a shield..get your facts straight..him and his friends were throwing rocks at them, so they decided to put them up on the car so they would stop..I'm tired of this exaggeration all the time.. and photo shop pics..

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Well if Hamas didn't hide amongst the civilians and launch rocket attacks from there, Israel would not be forced to fire back. Simple no?
so stealing a territory, and murdering children is ok

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Where else they going to go? and not like they mean to kill children, in every war on which ever side has civilian casualties.. Look at Syria, middle east everywhere..It's not just Israel..It's every country that's been having conflicts with other countries..Just right now as you can see, the USA and Israel are in the lime light..

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown

Where else they going to go? and not like they mean to kill children,

That's not necessarily true though, I remember an IDF soldier being very frank and candid in an interview when he said that the IDF saw children as fair game as they saw them as tomorrow's terrorist.........now that doesn't mean that every IDF soldier feels the same way........ but it does indicate that at least some elements of the IDF and their commanders are indifferent or have become indifferent to whether they kill children or not.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by astrafax

No.

I tell you the truth -- you are a liar and have no discernment for the truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthLover557
but I therefore strongly suspect you don't believe in God.

Which God?

The Flying spaghetti monster?
One of these en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

"There is no logic and no reasoning when one Human thinks they are more righteous and another is not valid all because of a fairytale book about an invisible sky wizard."

Please don't put words in my mouth. I definitely never said any human or group of humans for that matter is more righteous than another. Nor did I claim anyone as invalid (that was you).

I won't bother you anymore with God's revelations. You are spiritually dead. Nothing I say can ever change that. Your choice is yours to make. Have a good day.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join